剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
X光
当然安全了
Of course it is!
如你所见
As you can see
经常笑可以让我保持最佳状态
all my laughter's kept me in tip-top shape!
我这一切都正常
Everything's a-okay here!
看吧 我没事
See? I'm fine.
现在我能回去做作业了吗
Now can I get back to my homework?
这么低的分辨率很难看出什么东西
It's very difficult
to make things out at this resolution.
需要放大一点
Gonna need to zoom in a bit.
图像增强20%
Enhance image 20%.
向右平移 跟随左45
Pan right. Track 45 left.
增强15至23
Enhance 15 to 23.
等一下
Wait a second.
行了 你还有完没完了
Okay, are you done yet?
稍等一下
Hang on!
在那 我就知道
There! I knew it!
什么
What?
你这是不是又在开低智玩笑了
Is this another one of your stupid jokes?
它们到处都是
They're everywhere!
你染上了笑鬼
You've got a case of laugh gremlins!
笑鬼
Laugh gremlins?
这是我听过最傻气的玩意
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
不对 笑鬼是真的
No, laugh gremlins are real
你一憋笑 它们就会大肆感染你身体
and they develop in your body
when you hold back your laughter!
我憋笑
Holding back my laughter?
没错 你内心一直都在笑
Yeah. You've been laughing on the inside.
从你的外表上看
And from the looks of it
你体内肯定爬满了好几千只笑鬼
you must have thousands of laugh gremlins
crawling inside of you!
天才叔公 知道这是什么意思吗
Uncle Grandpa, do you know what this means?!
意思就是我真的很好笑
That I really am funny!
不对
No!
意思是你逗她一次的话
It means that if you make just one more joke
她就会爆♥炸♥
she'll blow!
我的天啊 你说得对
Oh, my gosh, you're right!
谁都不准再讲笑话
Nobody make a single joke!
禁笑区
我是认真的 不准开玩笑
I mean it! No funny stuff!
天才叔公 就只有你一直在开玩笑
Uncle Grandpa, you're the only one
who's been cracking jokes.
总比开蛋黄强
Better than cracking yolks!
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel so good.
怎么回事
What's happening?
不好
Oh, no!
太多
Too many...
玩笑了
Jo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-kes!
不好
Oh, no!
我的冰淇淋
My ice cream!
天啊
Oh, dear!
我心脏起搏器可遭不住这情况
My pacemaker can't handle this.
快点出去
Get out of there!
天才叔公 这些笑鬼在破坏街区
Uncle Grandpa, these gremlins
are destroying the neighborhood.
我妈会对我发火的
My mom is gonna get so mad at me.
这样不好笑
This is not funny.
没你头发上有只笑鬼的样子好笑
Not as funny as you look with a gremlin in your hair.
等一下
Wait a second!
你刚刚笑了吗
Did you just laugh?
好 好像是吧
Yeah, I-I think so.
就是这样
That's it!
你笑出来就能消灭掉笑鬼
Your laughing out loud destroys the gremlins!
可我没法笑够那么长时间
But I can't possibly laugh long enough
来把笑鬼全部消灭啊
to destroy them all.
实在太多了
There's too many!
只有一个办法可以让你不停笑下去
There's only one way to make you laugh nonstop --
笑气
laughing gas!
笑气
Laughing gas?
可你要上哪找
But where are you gonna find the --
你得吸进去
I need you to inhale this.
可那压根不是
But that's not --
没时间解释了
I don't have time to explain.
跟袜子和西兰花一个味道
It smells like socks and broccoli.
对 我午饭吃的就是袜子跟西兰花
Yeah. I had socks and broccoli for lunch.
也太恶心了
That's disgusting!
这样好多了
That's much better.
起效了
It's working!
我恨我的工作
I hate my job.
你成功了
You did it!
成功了
I did!
我为你骄傲 杰奎琳
I'm so proud of you, Jacqueline!
谢谢天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa.
我学到了笑是生活中的一部分
I learned that laughing is a natural part of life
它不一定是不成熟的表现
and that it's not necessarily a sign of immaturity
反而还能救别人的命
and can actually save people's lives!
不是吗
No?
我还以为那些是我应该从中学到的
Well, I thought that was the lesson
I was supposed to learn.
天才叔公 快
Uncle Grandpa, quick!
我需要笑气
I need some laughing gas.
全用光了
I'm all out!
那就讲个笑话什么的
Well, then, tell a joke or something --
随便什么好笑的
something hilarious!
这么大压力我可应付不来 勉强吧
I don't really do well under pressure, uh, but okay.
随便什么好笑的
Something hilarious.
没有眼睛的鱼叫什么
What do you call a fish with no eye?
不知道 是什么
I don't know! What?
是FSH
A f-sh!
我听不懂
I don't get it.
再想想
Think about it.
FSH
F-sh!
我懂了
I get it!
FSH
F-sh!
FISH没了I
A fish without an "I."
鱼
太好笑了
That's funny.
成功了
We did it!
全都多亏了你的笑气
Thanks to your laughing gas.
其实全都多亏有你 杰基
Actually, it was all you, Jackie --
我是说 杰奎琳
I mean Jacqueline.
其实吧 叫我杰基比较好
Actually, I prefer Jackie.
怪癖杰基
Wacky Jackie!
好耶
Aw yeah!
考勤卡
早安
Good morning.
欢迎来到革命性健身节目
Welcome to a revolutionary fitness program
革命性健身节目
叔公好身材
known as grandpa cize
叔公好身材
有请全世界人们的天才叔还有公
starring everyone in the world's uncle and grandpa
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa!
早安
Good morning!
各位观众 准备好跟我一起来健身
Hey, guys, hope you're ready to get fit with me.
好 好 开始吧
Yeah, yeah! Let's do it!
这就对了
That's right.
好 对
Okay. Yeah!
二三四一二三四
2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4.
一二三四五六七八
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.
好的
Okay!
这里开始变难了 但我相信你们
Here's where it gets hard, but I believe in you.
这样流汗就对了
That's the way to sweat, boys.
好
Yeah!
好
Yeah!
感受燃烧
Feel the burn!
努力健身 汗全流出来
Sweat it out, boys, sweat it out!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表