剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
怕 黑
好可怕啊 妈
It's so scary mom.
苏西 已经说过了
Now, Susie, we've talked about this.
我会在另一间房♥间守着的
I'll be right in the other room.
我知道 只是
I know, it's just --
只是 我真的好怕黑
It's just that, I'm so afraid of the dark.
只要撑住就好 宝贝女儿
Just hang in there, kiddo.
只要 撑住就好
Just...hang in there?
对 就是 只要撑住就好
Yeah, you know, just hang in there.
只要撑住就好
Just hang in there.
只要撑住就好
只要撑住就好
Just hang in there.
只要撑住就好
只要撑住就好
Just hang in there.
撑住
只要撑
Just hang --
睡觉吧
Go to bed!
求你了
Please.
电费贵得很
There goes the electric bill.
早安
Good morning!
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
妈
Mom?
应该说 是谁
You say, "who's there?"
是谁
Who's there?
天才
Uncle!
妈妈
Mommy!
天才谁
"Uncle, who?"
天才谁
"Uncle, who?"
天才叔公 正是他
Uncle Grandpa -- that's who!
闹够了吧 大笑话扇脸膝
That's pretty much my best knee-slapper.
我还以为很好笑
I thought it was funny.
跟你说 我刚隔着这座薄墙
Listen, I just heard you talking to your mom
听到你跟你妈说
through these really thin walls
你有多怕黑
about how you're afraid of the dark,
我就想要进来帮你的忙
and I just wanted to come in and help.
好吧 我已经进来了
Oh, right, I've already come in.
天才叔公 要不你就随便吃点
Hey, Uncle Grandpa, why don't you go help yourself
冰箱里的东西
to whatever's in the fridge
好让我跟这女孩子谈谈怕黑的问题吧
so I can talk to this girl about her fear of the dark.
好的 天才叔公
Sure thing, Uncle Grandpa.
那你想听一个秘密吗
So, you want to know a secret?
当我还是像你这个年纪的小女孩时
When I was a little girl about your age,
也非常的怕黑
I was afraid of the dark too.
真的吗
Really?
那当然
Sure.
我特怕那些扭来扭去的蜘蛛怪
All those wiggly spider monsters,
躲在壁橱里的巨魔
the giant trolls that hide in the closet,
长五十只眼睛的食黏液沼泽怪
the 50-eyed slime-eating bog monster,
还特别怕藏在床底下的暗黑野兽
and especially the dark beasts that hide under the bed.
你是怎么克服恐惧的
How'd you get over your fear?
我没有
I didn't!
但是有一个智者曾经告诉我
But as a wise man once told me...
老兄 博洛尼亚大红肠三明治可香了
Man, Bologna sandwiches are delicious.
黑暗没什么可怕的
There's nothing to be afraid of in the dark,
可怕的只是自己的想象
but our own imaginations.
就先从关上灯开始
So let's start by turning off the lights,
我来向你证明没什么东西是可怕的
and I'll prove to you that there's nothing to be scared of.
你刚不是还说
I thought you said
可怕的只是自己的想象
there was nothing to be scared of but our imaginations!
我是说了
I did,
可我不知道想象力还真这么吓人
but I didn't know our imaginations were so terrifying.
天啊天啊天啊
Oh, man, oh, man, oh, man!
我好害怕
I'm scared!
你怕黑的时候一般都做什么
What do you usually do when you're scared of the dark?
会喊妈妈 然后她就会过来开灯
I scream for my mom, and she comes and turns on the lights.
妈妈
Mo-o-o-m!
妈妈
Mo-o-o-m!
冰淇淋
没叫到
Well, that didn't work.
建议喊我朋友格斯先生和披萨史蒂夫
Maybe we should try screaming for my friends,
Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve.
你居然会跟一块披萨交朋友
You're friends with a slice of pizza?
我不搞歧视
I don't discriminate.
格斯先生
Mr. Gu-u-u-s!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza ste-e-ve!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
冰淇淋
格斯先生
Mr. Gus!
看来他们听不到
I guess they can't hear us.
也许我们可以自己开灯
Maybe we can turn the lights on ourselves.
那破开关哪去了
Where's that darn switch?
就在那边
It's right over there!
开 关
必须要一路到那边去
We've got to get all the way over there?
我恨我的想象
I hate my imagination!
我也恨我的想象
I hate my imagination, too.
不过也没事
But it's all right.
我们可以团队合作
We can do this with teamwork.
先借用一下这个一小会儿
I'm going to need to borrow this for a sizzlin' second.
杰罗尼莫
Geronimo!
[ 杰罗尼莫:印第安人阿柏切族首领 ]
该你下去了
Now your turn!
还好我不恐高
It's a good thing I'm not afraid of heights.
不然的话我就彻底完蛋了
Otherwise, I'd really be in trouble.
好吧 我现在恐高了
Okay, I'm afraid of heights now.
恐怖台灯先生
Mr. Scary desk lamp!
送你个小零食
Got you a little treat!
快
Quick!
我用零食分散了它的注意力
I have him distracted with a treat.
看啊 零食
Oh, look! A treat!
我们迷路了吗 天才叔公
Are we lost, Uncle Grandpa?
大概吧
Probably.
唯一可以确定是否迷路的办法
But the only way we can be sure
就是问我的密友兼知己 肚包
is by asking my close friend
and personal confidant Belly Bag.
你居然能跟你肚包说话
You talk to your Belly Bag?
能啊
Yeah.
我们超亲密的
We're super tight.
肚包 我们被困住了
Hey, Belly Bag, we're in a bit of a jam.
能帮我们指引方向吗
Can you give us any direction?
没问题 天才叔公
You got it, Uncle G.!
地图给你
Here's a map!
你最棒了 肚包
You're the greatest, Belly Bag.
地图好棒
Maps are cool.
天才叔公 那只是骑士斗摩托的照片
Uncle Grandpa, that's just a photo of
a knight fighting a motorcycle.
外人眼里差不多就这样
Maybe to the untrained eye.
你必须要学会更仔细地看地图
You got to learn to read maps more carefully.
床
衣物
床
衣物
衣物
衣物
衣物
衣物
衣物
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
开关
电灯
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表