剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
早不安
冰淇淋当早餐
Ice cream for breakfast?
对
Yeah.
哪天你可一定要试一试
You've got to try it sometime.
提神醒脑
Wakes you right up!
这叫甜蜜冲撞
It's called a sugar rush, man.
准备好被撞毁吧
And be prepared for a big crash.
太对了
Yeah, right!
你又在说不明不白的鬼话
Once again, you have no idea what you're talking abou--
早安 天才叔公
Good morning, Uncle Grandpa.
早不安
Bad morning!
你 你想休息
You -- you want any break--
不
No!
早不安
Bad morning!
什么
What the...?
不知道他为什么表现这么怪
I don't know why he's acting so strange.
他每早一直都很开心快乐
He's always happy in the morning
早餐还做煎饼给我们吃
and even makes us pancakes for breakfast.
早不安
Bad morning!
天才叔公
Hey, Uncle Grandpa.
我很难不去注意你变得有点喜怒无常
I couldn't help notice you're a little moody.
倒也没事
That's okay.
因为我正好知道能让你快乐起来的事
'Cause I know just the thing that'll cheer you up --
帮助小朋友
helping kids.
今天两点钟 你要在街头帮小吉米
Today you have a 2:00 with little Jimmy down the street.
手办卡在他耳朵里了
Action figure's stuck in his ear.
我讨厌小孩子
I hate kids!
你脑袋装的都是什么 格斯先生
Yeah, what are you thinking, Mr. Gus?
小孩子可土了
Kids are lame!
别理他 叔公
Never mind him, uncle "g."
披萨史蒂夫知道要怎么让你快乐
Pizza Steve knows how to cheer you up!
用我的定制板耍点花招
Like busting out some sick tricks on my new custom deck.
我讨厌玩滑板
I hate roller skating!
彩票中奖 1500000美金
巨型写实风飞行老虎
钱越多 问题就越多
Mo' money, mo' problems.
要想找出天才叔公
If we're gonna figure out
早上心情不好的原因
why Uncle Grandpa's having a bad morning
就只能向前追溯查明白了
we got to trace his steps.
幸好他有回放功能
Good thing he got a rewind function.
安不早
Gninrom dab!!
天才叔公的房♥间
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning!
早不安
Bad morning!
就是这个
That's it!
天才叔公起床起错边了
Uncle Grandpa woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
可是为什么
But why?
等一下
Wait a second.
有人移了天才叔公的床
Someone moved Uncle Grandpa's bed
让床换了位置
from its original position
强行让他从另一边起床
forcing him to wake up on the opposite side.
可谁会在一夜之间移床呢
But who could have possibly moved it overnight?
暴露了吧 披萨史蒂夫
Spill the beans, Pizza Steve!
居然敢说这是我♥干♥的
How dare you accuse me of this.
等等
Wait!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, man, I don't know!
不 住手
No, stop.
好了 住手
Okay, stop.
我会说的
I'll talk!
我真的是无辜的
It's all very innocent, really.
那么
So...
当时我在跟两个泳装模特洗热水澡
There I was in a hot tub with two swimsuit models.
说真话
The truth!
好好好
Okay!
当时我在厨房♥里找宵夜
I was in the kitchen looking for a late-night snack
跟平常一样 什么都没得吃
and like usual, there was nothing to eat
因为我在挨饿
and since I was starving
很有可能会死于营养不良
and could possibly die of malnutrition
我就决定出去买♥♥点营养冰淇淋
I decided to go out and get some nutritious ice cream.
可是没露营车我得怎么去冰淇淋店
But how could I get to the ice-cream shop without the RV?
我就只能选其他唯一可以选的选择
I had to go with the only other option available.
好耶
Ohh, yeah.
小心点 披萨史蒂夫
Easy does it, Pizza Steve.
午夜腌椰菜
跳进来吧 格斯先生
Jump right in, Mr. Gus.
水很舒服的
The water's nice.
我开得很安全
I made sure to drive real safe.
冰淇淋 24小时营业
我进出冰淇淋店
I was in and out of the ice-cream shop
来回没造成任何事故
without causing any trouble.
回来时间还很充裕
I made it back with plenty of time to spare
我很确定我把床停在原本的地方了
and I'm pretty sure I parked the bed in its original spot.
我估计是天才叔公自己移的床
My guess is Uncle Grandpa moved his own bed.
你也知道他喜欢梦游着玩
You know how he likes to sleepwalk for fun.
我个人必须要确保你以后再也不开车
I'm gonna personally make sure you never drive again.
现在得先想办法
Right now we just got to find out
让天才叔公恢复正常 重新快乐起来
how to get Uncle Grandpa back to his normal, happy self.
好办法 格斯先生
Great idea, Mr. Gus.
我就祝你好运了
And I wish you the best of luck with that.
别以为你可以逃得掉
Don't you think you're getting out of this!
就是你害天才叔公早上心情不好
You're the reason Uncle Grandpa's having a bad morning!
对对对对对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
就是你害天才叔公出走的
Well, you're the reason Uncle Grandpa got away.
早不安
Bad morning!
糟了
This is bad.
这下糟透了
This is very bad!
早不安
Bad morning!
得让天才叔公睡着
We need to get Uncle Grandpa to fall asleep.
然后我们就让他起床起对边
Then if we can make him wake up
on the right side of the bed
这样他就能恢复正常了
he'll be back to his normal self again.
听起来好简单
That sounds easy.
要边开160迈边给他唱催眠曲是吧
We're gonna sing him a lullaby at 160 miles per hour?
如果能让他安定下来把车停好
Maybe if I can get him to calm down and pull over
应该就有办法了
I'm sure we can figure out something.
同时我需要你来开车
Meanwhile, I need you to take the wheel.
看看这位穿拖鞋的老哥
Check out Mr. Flip-flopper over here.
一分钟以前
Just a minute ago
你还说要我以后再也不开车来着
you were telling me how I'm never gonna drive again.
下定决心吧 格斯先生
Make up your mind, Mr. Gus.
等我真下定决心了 你会知道的
You'll know when my mind is made up.
给我开稳点
Just keep it steady.
稳点
Steady?
披萨史蒂夫中间名就叫
Pizza Steve's middle name is --
我看不到了
I can't see!
我瞎了
I'm blind!
抱歉
Sorry.
忘吃药了
Forgot the prescription.
天才叔公 能不能靠边停一下
Uncle Grandpa, do you mind pulling over?
早不安
Bad morning!
有什么建议
Any suggestions
可以让我一边在大楼的墙上开车
how I can make Uncle Grandpa fall asleep
一边让天才叔公睡着
while driving up the side of a building?
摇摇他 让他睡着
Try rocking him to sleep.
摇摇叔公开赛车
Rock-a-bye grandpa in a racecar
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表