剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
驾 考
那么
So, uh,
学员车
我现在
do I, uh,
可以领驾照了吗
get my driver's license now?
让我看一下
Well, let me see.
不能
No!
可 可是
But -- but...
你这辈子都不会有驾照
You will never get a license,
因为你开车技术太烂了
because you are terrible at driving a car!
你挂了 玛丽
You failed, Mary!
早安
Good morning!
是你啊 天才叔公
It's you, Uncle Grandpa.
嗨 玛丽 怎么了
Hey, Mary, what's going on?
对 我也是
Yeah, me too.
那么还有什么别的事情吗
So, what else is going on?
我朋友全都过驾考了
All of my friends passed their driver's test,
我却刚刚还挂了第十次
and I just failed mine for the 10th time.
我看我这辈子都不会
I guess I'll never
实现开车自♥由♥和独♥立♥了
get the freedom and independence
that comes with driving a car.
自♥由♥和独♥立♥是吧
Freedom and independence, huh?
不必多说
Say no more.
学员车
我来教你开车
I'll teach you how to drive.
可我知道怎么开车
But I know how to drive.
只是会非常紧张 然后各种失误
I just get really nervous,
and then I make a lot of mistakes.
你可能确实知道怎么开车
You may know how to drive,
但你知道咋用天才叔公的方式开车吗
but do you know how to drive the Uncle Grandpa way?
你是说开在房♥顶上
You mean, like, on top of buildings
还有开在外太空之类的吗
and in outer space and stuff?
不是
No.
好吧 就是这样
Okay, yeah.
跟我来
Come with me.
看上去好复杂的样子 天才叔公
This looks really complicated, Uncle Grandpa.
把钥匙插♥进♥点火装置
Just put the key in the ignition.
转一下
Turn it.
好的 现在挂正常行驶档
Okay, now put it into drive.
停 正常行驶 倒车
非常好 非常好
Very good, very good.
现在要不就来试试靠边停车好不好
Now, why don't we try some parallel parking?
可我好紧张 天才叔公
B-but I'm nervous, Uncle Grandpa.
停
Stop it.
我忍♥不住
I-I can't help it.
不 我是指
No, I mean,
把车完全停好
come to a complete stop.
先向前开一点再挂倒档
Now go ahead and put it into reverse.
档杆好像卡住了
I think the shifter's stuck.
我来扭档杆
Let me give it a wiggle.
停 正常行驶 倒车
翻滚 升空 苏格兰方格 苹果派
涡轮 爆♥炸♥ 炸爆 疯婴儿
疯婴儿
不好了
Oh, no!
那是什么
What is that?!
我档杆拉过头了
I just went past reverse
不小心释放了个要灭掉我们的疯婴儿
and unleashed a crazy baby into the universe
到这个宇宙当中
that's out to destroy us!
估计只能靠你用超狂车技
So I guess it's up to you to defeat that crazy baby
打败那疯婴儿了
with your mad driving skills.
可 可压力这么大我会紧张
But -- but I get nervous under pressure like this!
只要找到个和缓一些的电台
We just need to find a cool radio station
来让你放松就行
to calm your nerves.
好 这台不错
Yeah, that's nice.
快踩油门
Now, step on it!
大概甩掉他了
I think we lost him.
开得漂亮 玛丽
Nice driving, Mary!
小心
Look out!
他发现我们了
He found us!
想不到他居然会发现我们
I don't know how, but he found us!
冷静 从那座小码头上一直开下去
Calm down, and take a long drive off that short pier.
码头就要到头了
The pier is about to end!
我们安全了
We're safe!
那没事了
Never mind.
起码那个疯婴儿也不至于
But at least there's no way
跑到水底下来追我们
that crazy baby is crazy enough to follow us down here.
那没事了
Never mind.
快 开进那边那头
Quick! Drive into
又大又胖又恶心的鲸鱼嘴里
the mouth of that big, fat, disgusting whale over there!
应该是甩掉他了
I think we lost him.
我们现在这是在外太空吗
Are we in outer space?
不 我们在车里
No. We're in my RV.
要坠落了 弹射逃生
We're going down. Time to eject.
有没有降落伞
What about parachutes?
有没有巨型写实风
What about a giant, realistic...
飞行老虎
Flying tiger?
我们得救了
We're saved!
还没有 你看
Not yet. Look!
现在反而是疯婴儿在开露营车了
Now that crazy baby is driving the RV!
是时候扭转局势 打败疯婴儿了
It's time we turn the tables on that crazy baby.
是时候让猎人变猎物了
It's time the hunter becomes the hunted.
是时候
It's time we
在那朵像热狗的云那里调两次头
make a double U-turn at that cloud
that looks like a hot dog.
不要忘了打转向灯
And don't forget to put on your blinker.
眨 眼
成功了
It worked.
现在换我们追他了
Now we're chasing him!
不好
Oh, no!
有鸟飞到引擎里了
A bird flew in the engine!
要下坠了
We're going down!
全都完蛋了
Everything's ruined!
要是我连写实风飞行老虎都开不了
If I can't even drive a realistic flying tiger,
那我怎么才能像朋友那样考到驾照
how am I ever gonna get a license like all my friends
实现自♥由♥独♥立♥
and gain my freedom and independence?!
停
Stop it!
你开得我都快疯了
You're driving me crazy!
抱歉
Sorry.
不 我是说
No, I mean...
你来开我
You're driving me!
我都快疯了
Crazy!
可我好紧张
But I'm nervous.
以前我还从来没开过天才叔公
I've never driven an Uncle Grandpa before.
很简单的
It's easy.
踩我幽门就行
Just step on my gas.
错了 我是说油门
No, I mean my gas pedal.
不好
Oh, no!
那个疯婴儿好像要到火山上去
Looks like that crazy baby is headed for that volcano!
好 我来转移疯婴儿注意力
Okay, while I distract that crazy baby,
后视镜中的物体
可能是天才叔公
你去控制方向 让车别朝火山开
you take the wheel and steer us away from that volcano!
早安
Good morning!
他可爱的婴儿腿力气好大
His adorable baby legs are too strong!
别担心
Don't worry.
天才叔公会救我们的
Uncle Grandpa will save us.
给你 疯婴儿
Here you go, crazy baby.
兔兔
Bunny!
好样的 玛丽
Good job, Mary!
你让我们驶离火山 救了我们的命
You just saved us all
from certain death in that volcano!
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表