剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
on this magical Uncle Grandpa bike,
要不要先上车体验一下魔法
why don't you hop in and experience the magic?
好
Okay.
可是踏板在哪
But where are the pedals?
不需要踏板
No pedals needed.
只要拥有在空中自♥由♥驰骋的渴望就行
Just the desire to catch some massive air!
你有这份渴望吗
You got the desire?
大概吧
I guess so.
不错
Cool!
不过首先 不要忘了戴头盔
But first, don't forget your helmet!
好 天才叔公
Okay, Uncle Grandpa,
这个孩子想要在空中自♥由♥驰骋
this kid wants to catch some massive air.
这样没用
This'll never work.
真是太神了
That was awesome!
这自行车还能干什么
What else can this bike do?
可以超快速骑行吗
Could it go superfast?
可以的 别让小朋友失望 天才叔公
Yeah, don't let this kid down, Uncle G.
给他瞧瞧这车能骑多快
Show him how superfast it can go!
对 最后再来个激烈打滑
Yeah, with an intense skid at the end!
好
Okay.
好酷
So cool!
真棒
Great.
很高兴我能帮忙
Glad I could help.
祝你天才叔公魔法自行车骑得愉快
Enjoy your magical Uncle Grandpa bike,
孩子
kid.
可这自行车能做什么神奇魔法玩意呢
But what magical stuff can this bike do?
穿越时空
Time travel!
好酷
Co-o-o-o-ol!
天才叔公可以给你示范如何操作
And Uncle Grandpa can show you how it works.
你在搞什么鬼
What are you doing?
只有真正的天才叔公
The real Uncle Grandpa
才有穿越时空的神奇法力
is the only one with magical time-traveling powers.
在没天才叔公的情况下
We've made it this far
我们都做到这地步了
without Uncle Grandpa,
而且这还是最简单的事情
and it's been the easy-breeziest.
只要跟着肚包做就行
Just follow Belly Bag's lead.
那 是不是有人提到了穿越时空
So, did somebody say something about time travel?
说的没错 我提到的
Oh, that's right. I did.
只要启用软糖电容器就行了
Just got to engage the fudge capacitor.
哔 啵 啵 哔
Beep! Blop! Boop! Bleep!
遇到时间紊流
Hitting some time turbulence!
我们成功抵达了
We have arrived...
未来
In the future.
小心 天才叔公
Look out, Uncle Grandpa!
电子吸血鬼
Cyber-vampires!
我要吃掉你的电路
"I want to eat your circuits!"
最好赶快回去
Better turn back!
哔 啵 啵
Bleep, blop, bloop!
好险啊
Close call.
要记住 去未来的时候
Remember, you should be careful
应该要小心
when you go into the future.
是 如果我是你会一直继续玩斜坡
Yeah, I'd just stick to that ramp if I were you.
好的 天才叔公现在必须要去
Okay, Uncle Grandpa has to
帮助其他人了
go help some other people now.
这垃圾斜坡谁用得上
Who needs that lame ramp?
有了我的天才叔公魔法自行车
With my magical Uncle Grandpa bike,
我想骑到哪就骑到哪
I can ride anywhere!
我要一路骑到危险山
I'm gonna ride down danger mountain!
听起来不错 小伙子
Sounds cool, little man.
等等 他说他要去哪
Wait. Where'd he say he was going?
危险山
Danger mountain.
危险山
Danger mountain?!
他会小命不保的
He's gonna get himself killed!
孩子 先别过去
Hey, kid, wait up!
出发了
Here I go.
不过首先 不要忘戴头盔
But first, don't forget your helmet.
孩子
Hey, kid!
他要直接从山上起飞了
He's gonna launch off the side of the mountain!
坚持住 孩子
Hang on, kid!
我们完蛋了
We're doomed!
是啊 干天才叔公的活
Yeah, man, doing Uncle G's job
真不像看起来那样简单
isn't as easy as it looks.
等等 干天才叔公的活
Wait. "Doing uncle g's job"?
跟你说吧孩子 我们其实不是
Listen, kid, we're not actually --
有人提到天才叔公了吗
Did somebody say Uncle Grandpa?
还有肚包
And Belly Bag?!
你好 贾里尔莫
Hello, Guillermo.
好漂亮的自行车
Sweet bike!
看出来都是怎么回事了
I see what's going on here.
有两个天才叔公
Two uncle grandpas!
对 就是这样
Yeah, it happens.
你们大概很想知道我跟肚包
So, you guys are probably wondering how Belly Bag and I
是怎么从花生酱罐头中脱困的吧
escaped the peanut-butter jars.
不想
No.
我来跟你们说
I'll tell you.
我们一路吃出去的
We chewed our way out.
总之出了什么事情
So anyway, what's happening, fellas?
我们马上就快摔死了
We're plummeting to our deaths!
听不太懂
I don't get it, though.
你们为什么不直接穿越回
Why haven't you already saved yourselves
重重摔下去之前的时间来保命
by time-traveling back
to before all this deadly plummeting started?
可能是因为你是唯一一个
Probably because you're the only one
有穿越时空的神奇法力的人
with magical time-traveling powers!
才不是呢
Oh, that's not true.
只要启用软糖电容器就行了
You just got to engage the fudge capacitor!
搞什么
What the...?
再按几个按钮然后转旋钮
Now with the press of some buttons and a twist of a knob...
就能回到问题发生前的时间了
We're back to where the problem began!
谢谢你保住了我的超棒新车
Thanks for saving my awesome new bike!
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
是我天才叔公应尽的职责
It's just what I, Uncle Grandpa, do.
也别忘了我 肚包
And don't forget me -- Belly Bag.
能从我脸上滚开吗
Could you get out of my face please?!
各位
Hey, guys!
你们肯定不会相信
You are never gonna believe
我刚才出了什么事
what just happened to me!
我知道怎么处理
I know how to fix that!
再见
Bye!
比我想的还要重
Heavier than I thought.
还记得把抽屉从里面全取出来吗
Did you remember to take the drawers out of this thing?
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典
天才叔公唱经典
现在 有史以来第一次
Now, for the first time ever,
所有天才叔公经典金曲
all the classic Uncle Grandpa hits
最终全部编为合集
are together at last in one definitive collection!
天才叔公唱经典
玛尔玛音乐隆重推出
Mart mart music proudly presents
《天才叔公唱经典》
"Uncle Grandpa sings the classics!"
玛尔玛音乐隆重推出
《天才叔公唱经典》
挖个大洞
Diggin' a hole
我挖个大洞
I'm diggin' a hole
《挖个大洞》
挖个大洞
diggin' a hole
我挖个大洞
I'm diggin' a hole
《开车去看牙医》
《买♥♥到新鞋了》
《床上玉米卷》
不要吃披萨史蒂夫
don't eat Pizza Steve
《不要吃披萨史蒂夫》
《我好像长胖了》
格斯先生是绿的
Mr. Gus is green
《黑帮早餐》
《装满奶酪的行李箱》
《格斯先生是绿的》
《我可以从窗户看到你》
早安
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表