剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
原始叔公
我饿饿
Me hungee!
没吃吃
No yum-num!
吃吃
Yum-num!
吃吃
Yum-num!
早
Good...
安
Morning!
早 安
Good mor... ning!
这样感觉好多了
That feels much better.
早安 快活友好原始人同伴们
Good morning, you happy, friendly cave fellows, you.
我饿饿
Me hungee!
所以说你们都饿了
So, you guys are hungry.
怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
我正好有你们要的
I've got just the thing.
肚骨 来三份你这最好的烤巨鼬腿
Belly bone, three of your finest
roasted giant weasel haunches, please.
没问题 原始叔公
You got it, uncle caveman.
好吃的东西
Tasty stuff.
我可不能饿着肚子去帮饿着的人的忙
I can't help the hungry on an empty stomach
对吧 大家
right, boys?
大家别急
Easy, guys.
肚骨肯定还有巨鼬腿可以给你们吃
I'm sure belly bone has more of that weasel haunch.
其实吧 叔公 腿都吃光了
Actually, uncle "c," I'm all out.
大家放心
Don't worry, guys.
我会给你们做一顿丰盛早餐的
I'll cook up a nice breakfast for you.
这是什么
What's this?
蛋
An egg!
最完美的早餐食物
The most perfect breakfasty food of all
刚好就在那片灌木丛上
and it's right there on that bush.
够不到
Just out of reach.
怎么了
Yeah?
能把那蛋递给我吗
Can you hand me that egg?
没问题 原始叔公
No problem, uncle caveman.
谢了 巨人原始叔公
Thanks, giant uncle caveman.
来把蛋打破煎早餐
Now to crack this and sizzle up some breakfast.
好 刚刚怎么了
Okay, what just happened?
你出生了
You've been born!
恭喜你
Congratulations!
早安
Good morning.
我是你的原始叔公 你的名字叫早餐
I'm your uncle caveman, and your name is breakfast.
早餐
Breakfast?
没错
Yeah.
味道你都闻不出来吗
Don't you smell all those flavors?
那是你的肉散发出来的甜美香气
That's the sweet scent of your flesh
专门给饿肚子先生们烤来吃的
roasting up those for hungry gents.
什么
What the...?!
开始做饭了
Now we're cooking.
坐好了 早餐
Just sit tight, breakfast.
翻你面的时间到
It's time to flip you over.
想得美
Oh, no.
早餐 快回来
Breakfast, come back!
别叫我早餐
Stop calling me that!
早餐逃得可真是快
That breakfast sure makes a fast break.
好 我会把你们早餐抓回来的
Okay, guys, I'll catch your meal.
保证
Promise!
这种方轮胎开车太颠了
These square tires don't make for a very smooth ride.
真是可惜
You know, it's a shame
你要被一群饿肚子原始人一顿暴食
you're gonna be savagely devoured by hungry cavemen
因为你的露营车技实在了得
'cause you'd make a fantastic R.V. driver.
要是能从挡风玻璃看到外面去
Well, perhaps I'd be able to drive better
估计我车就能开得更好了
if I could actually see through the windshield!
大概吧
Perhaps.
以新生儿来说 你跑得还挺快
You run pretty fast for a newborn.
那什么玩意
What is that thing?
这头可爱小崽子吗
This sweet puppy?
这是我的巨型写实风飞行剑齿虎
This is my giant realistic flying saber-toothed tiger.
能直接拿它做早餐干什么还追我
Why chase me when you can just cook that?
什么
What?
你疯了吗
You crazy?
她可是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
我生活只有一条规矩
I only have one rule that I live by --
我不拿我朋友当饭来做
I do not cook my friends.
那我们不然就直接交朋友好了
Well, then, why don't we just be friends?
跟食物交朋友
Friends with food?
太可笑了
That's rich!
搞得好像我会跟披萨啥的交朋友似的
That's like if I made friends
with a slice of pizza or something.
老兄 被别人吃是怎么你了
Hey, man, what's your problem with getting eaten?
生命的循环是这样的
It's the cycle of life!
接受现实吧
Deal with it!
串个场
Cameo!
你也会游泳吗
You can swim, too?
真让我大开眼界
I'm impressed.
抓到只又胖又多汁的
I caught a fat, juicy one!
待在那别跑
Now, stay right there.
我现在要抓你
I'm gonna catch you now.
抱歉
Sorry
我跟我刚认识的原始人发过誓的
but I gave my word to those cavemen I just met.
早餐 来这 快看
Breakfast, right here! Look!
别走
Wait!
那家伙哪去了
Where the heck is that guy?
这不是私事
It's not personal.
是公事公办
It's just business.
能不能从我头发里出去
Get out of my hair, will you?
要上去吗
Going up?
早餐
Breakfast?
我们坐同一架航♥班♥的几率有多大
What are the odds of us being on the same flight?
对不起 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我们蝴蝶脆饼都卖♥♥光了
We're all out of pretzels.
真是的 每次都这样
Aw, man. Every time!
听好 肯定还有别的东西
Listen, there's got to be something else
可以给那群笨蛋原始人吃
you can feed those dumb cavemen.
是吗 比如说
Oh, yeah? Like what?
我不是很确定
Well, I'm not quite sure
不过要是你别追我了
but if you stop chasing me
我就能帮你想
I can help you think of something.
真的吗
Really?
你真会帮我吗
You'd do that for me?
早餐
Breakfast.
你可真会讲笑话
You're really a stand-up guy.
我都能亲你了
I could just kiss you.
差不多得了
Come on, now.
快下去
Get off me.
停下
Stop it.
早餐 快起来懒骨头
Hey, breakfast, get up, lazybones.
你打什么打
What was that for?
别看我
Don't look at me.
看那群饿肚子原始人
Look at those hungry cavemen.
原始叔公 躲
Uncle caveman, duck!
你真的好支持我
You really had my back there!
你绝对能当好超强保镖
You'd make a super-tough bodyguard.
我被吃掉就当不上了
Not if they eat me first.
必须马上逃
We need to make a run for it!
这应该能成
This should do.
我都不知道恐龙会喷火
I had no idea dinosaurs could breath fire.
这个诱饵应该
This decoy should
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表