剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
必须到比赛现场救披萨史蒂夫
we have to get to that contest and save Pizza Steve!
撑住 小兄弟
Hang on, little buddy!
我们来了
We're coming!
不要怕
Don't worry!
天才叔公 还是绕远路比较好吧
Uncle Grandpa, maybe we should take the long way.
好办法 格斯先生
Good idea, Mr. Gus!
巨型写实风飞行老虎
Giant realistic flying tiger
我们需要你立刻载我们一程
we need a lift pronto!
去弄点披萨吧
Let's go get some pizza!
希望能趁那些人开始暴食之前到
I hope we get there before the feeding frenzy starts!
暴食狂潮全面爆发
The feeding frenzy is in full effect!
看看那些大嘴动得
Just look at those mouths go!
吃相实在是太难看了
It is mastication mayhem!
说的正是暴食大骚动
We are talking pig-out pandemonium!
观众们 身体部位最好离桌子远点
Folks, you'd better keep your appendages
away from the table
不然可能会被吃掉
or they'll probably be eaten!
什么
Wha?
不好了
Oh, no!
真不敢相信 观众们
This is unbelievable, folks!
看来披萨全都吃光了
It looks like we're all out of pizzas!
比赛陷入了僵局 一片披萨也不剩了
We've got a three-way tie and not a slice in sight!
披萨史蒂夫来了
Pizza Steve's in the house
他准备好要来领奖了
and he's ready to get served his prize!
你们相信吗 观众们
Can you believe this, folks?!
看来还剩下一块披萨
Looks like we have one slice left!
好了各位 不要太激动了
Okay, people, let's not get too excited.
恶作剧大♥师♥是来这领奖的
The prank master is here
to get what he's got coming to him.
比赛陷入了僵局
This match is all tied up
这就表示要进入突发死亡加时赛
which means we're going into the sudden death round!
第一个吃到这片好吃披萨的就是冠军
First one to eat this tasty slice is the champion!
款待贵宾可不是这样的
This is no way to treat your guest of honor!
这些饿死鬼怎么都在我周围流口水
And why are all these hungry guys drooling all over me?
搞什么 我还能不能领恶作剧大♥师♥奖
Well, come on, am I gonna get my prank master award
还是说这该不会是什么吃披萨大赛吧
or is this not a pizza-eating contest?
吃披萨大赛
等等 什么
Wait, what?!
披萨
Pizza!
希望我们没来晚
Hope we're not too late!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?!
我就想看到那表情
That's the look I was going for.
现在可不是笑的时候 格斯先生
Now is not the time for chuckles, Mr. Gus.
他们要撕碎我们兄弟
They're gonna tear our buddy apart!
我来帮他逃出去
I got to get him out of here!
慢着 天才叔公
Hold up, Uncle Grandpa.
是我的恶作剧害他这样的
My pranking got him into this.
我必须帮他脱困
I got to get him out.
你 把我朋友从嘴里放了
Hey, you, take my friend out of your mouth!
这是怎么了 各位
What's this, people --
来迟了的参赛者
a late entry to the contest?!
把那披萨给我
Give me that tasty slice!
不好意思 夫人
Pardon me, milady.
我要借下这个
I need to borrow this.
贪吃鬼 既然你还饿着
Hey, chompy, since you're still hungry
那就吃吃这个
take a bite out of this!
还有这个
And this!
不敢相信 观众们
Incredible, folks!
他吃掉了其他吃披萨选手
By swallowing the other pizza eaters
严格上讲 他吃的披萨最多
he's technically eaten the most pizza!
女士们王八们 吃披萨冠军诞生了
Ladies and turtles, we have a pizza-eating champion!
各位 能趁他们要甜点前赶快出去吗
Guys, can we get out of here before they ask for dessert?
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve
对不起我恶作剧做的走火入魔了
I'm sorry I got so carried away with my pranking.
我差点让你被吃了
I almost got you eaten
对待朋友不应该这样
and that's not the way to treat a friend.
你放心 格斯 一切都尽在我掌握
No worries, M.G. I had everything under control.
那 恶作剧大战就此休战如何
So, what do you say we call a truce to this prank war?
停战吧 兄弟
Let's squash this, bro.
谁稀罕谁是恶作剧大♥师♥呢
Who cares who the master prankster is anyway?
来个拥抱怎么样
How about a hug?
全都皆大欢喜了 对吧各位
Welp, all's well that ends well, right, guys?
踢我
恶作剧大♥师♥下手成功
Master prankster strikes again!
击个掌 叔公
High five, uncle "g"!
叔公 在这
Uncle "g," right here!
无视我
击个掌
High five!
叔公 醒醒
Uncle "g," wake up!
击个掌
High five!
好痒
That tickles!
微核武炉300
什么味道这么香 天才叔公
What's smelling so good, Uncle Grandpa?
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
这是怎么了 天才叔公
What's going on, Uncle Grandpa?
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
不错
Cool, cool.
在做什么 叔公
What's cooking, uncle "g"?
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
给我留点
Save some for me.
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
你看到我钱包了吗
Have you seen my wallet?
我爱玩乐
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
做玉米饼
Cooking a burrito.
你做的是玉米饼吗
Is that a burrito you're cooking?!
对
Yep!
如果说这是我的鞋 那我玉米饼在哪
If this is my shoe, then where's my burrito?
早
Good morn--
早安
Good morning!
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表