剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
被禁足
居然考F 你考试怎么又不及格
"F"? You got another "f"?
实在看不下去了 莱利
This is unacceptable, Riley.
莱利 F
你成绩再这样退步下去
You keep getting grades like this
怕是你这后半生都得去做汉堡
and you're gonna end up flipping burgers
for the rest of your life
或者在汽车配件商店上班
or working at the auto-parts store
或者在汽车配件商店做汉堡
or flipping burgers at the auto parts store!
好好好 随你便 爸
Yeah, okay. Whatever, dad.
我得走了
I got to go.
晚上有场派对
There's a party tonight.
你哪都别想去 你被禁足了
You ain't going nowhere 'cause you're grounded!
我一整个周末都要把你反锁起来
I am locking you in your room all weekend
而且你还得叠衣服
and you're gonna fold laundry...
一整个周末
all weekend!
真希望有办法能溜出去
I wish there was a way to sneak out of here.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
举世无双
The one and only!
要帮忙叠衣服吗 莱利
Need help folding your laundry, Riley?
不是那
Not exactl--
等会
Hang on.
我有办法
I got this.
这位是衣物蜥蜴
Meet laundry lizard
生来叠衣服的蜥蜴
the lizard who lives to fold laundry.
好了
All right!
来叠衣服好不好
Let's get folding, huh?
看样子我在这的活都干完了
Welp, looks like my work here is done.
这附近还有没有其他孩子需要帮忙
Know any other kids around here
who need help with stuff?
对了 我还需要你来帮我一件事
Yeah, I need help with one more thing.
我特别需要你来帮我走出家门
I really need help getting out of the house.
用不着我来帮 莱利
You don't need me to do that, Riley.
只要打开你卧室门
All you got to do is open your bedroom door
下楼 打开大门就行
go downstairs, and open the front door.
不然你以为我怎么进来的
How do you think I got in?
是 可
Yeah, but --
我出不去 因为
I can't because, uh
我对家里所有门都过敏
I'm allergic to all the doors in this house.
对门过敏
Allergic to doors?
没啥大不了 挺好
No worries. It's cool.
基本能理解
I totally understand.
我还对窗户过敏呢
I'm allergic to windows.
看吧
See?
好
Yeah.
所以说你到底帮不帮我出门
So, are you getting me out of here or what?
行 没问题
Yeah, you got it!
肚包 我需要下楼出门传送门
Hey, Belly Bag, I need a downstairs outdoor portal door.
真是的 天才叔公
Dang it, Uncle Grandpa!
就不能等我约完会再叫我吗
Can't this wait until I'm not on a date?
不行 事情特别重要
No, this is important.
抱歉 小妹
Sorry, girl.
等我一下
Just give me one sec.
你是说真的吗
Are you for real?
谢谢
Thanks.
我们刚刚进行到哪了
Now, uh, where were we?
我要走了
I was just leaving.
太好了
Sweet!
谢谢你
Thanks --
当了个大废物
for being a complete loser!
莱利 禁足期间不准在里面笑
Riley, I don't want to hear any laughing in there
while you're grounded!
因为你被禁足了
'Cause you're grounded!
等下
Wait.
莱利本来应该禁足在家
Riley's supposed to be grounded?
他耍了我
He tricked me!
小鬼头莱利自以为能耍小聪明使技俩
That Riley kid thinks he's so smart with all his tricks!
我倒要给他见识见识什么叫技俩
Well, I'll show him a thing or two about tricks.
格斯先生 能麻烦你给我花生酱吗
Mr. Gus, would you be a dear and hand me the peanut butter?
总之 我要好好耍莱利一顿
Anyway, I'm gonna trick Riley.
我要耍到他乖乖回自己房♥间去
I'm gonna trick him right back into his room!
我要在那好好耍他
I'm gonna trick him right there.
太疯狂了
That was crazy.
还好装了挡风玻璃可以做缓冲
It's a good thing I had that windshield there
to soften the impact.
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
我没事
I'm okay.
我提前做了预判才平安无事摔下来
I anticipated the threat
and was able to tumble to safety.
我也没事
Yeah, I'm okay, too.
我也发现了莱利 赶快把事情处理好
I also found Riley, so let's get this over with.
我二十分钟后还得去理头
I have a haircut in 20 minutes.
那就来把事成了吧 格斯先生
We'll get this over with, Mr. Gus.
然后大家一起去理头
Then we'll all get haircuts.
他在那
There he is.
看看他
Just look at him.
他自以为自己很酷 格斯先生
He thinks he's so cool, Mr. Gus.
看看他现在的所作所为
Look at what he's doing now.
必须得在他爸发现他溜出去之前
I got to get him back to his room
把他带回他房♥间里去
before his dad realizes he snuck out.
好 那要怎么带
Okay. So, what now?
交给警♥察♥去处理
Now we let the police handle it.
我刚骗他帮我出房♥间
I totally fooled him into getting me out of my room.
真是笨蛋
What a goober.
什么东西
What's that?
早安
Good morning!
警♥察♥
我是说
I mean, uh --
好 你想干什么
Yeah. What do you want?
这位居民 你被捕了
Citizen, you are under arrest!
请有序疏散
Disperse in an orderly fashion
好让我带你回房♥间
so I can take you back to your room!
并且听说你还要整理衣服
Plus, I hear you have some laundry to do!
是 太对了
Yeah, right.
干得漂亮 天才叔公
Nice try, Uncle Grandpa.
我哪都不会去
I ain't going nowhere.
你以为你这是想骗谁啊
Who do you think you're fooling, anyway?
你衣服也太扯了吧
Your costume's ridiculous.
还拿香蕉当手♥枪♥ 拿海星当徽章
You got a banana for a gun and a starfish for a badge.
我
I, uh --
中止任务
Abort mission!
中止任务
Abort mission!
我需要支援
I need backup!
红色警报 红色警报
Code red! Code red!
抓住我的手
Take my hand!
绝不落下一个天才叔公
No uncle grandpas left behind!
好吧 一点用都没有
Okay, guys, that didn't work even a little bit
可我还有别的计划
but I have another plan.
好 先慢着 叔公
All right, hold up, uncle "g."
看得出来你应付这小孩碰上了点麻烦
I can see you're having some trouble with this kid --
经典新手级错误
classic beginner's mistakes.
我这四个派对社交狂博士学位
I didn't get four PhD's in party animalism
可没白拿
for nothing.
来边看边学我灭掉这场派对
Now, watch and learn as I destroy this party!
天啊 我真的好有幸能跟披萨史蒂夫
Boy, I sure am lucky to have Pizza Steve
四重博士 在一起
quad PhD, around.
他好聪明
He's so smart.
对吧 格斯先生
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表