剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
恶作剧大战
早安 格斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Gus!
看样子你粘上了很难处理的情况
Looks like you fell victim to a sticky situation.
恶作剧大♥师♥披萨史蒂夫向你问个好
Compliments of prank master Pizza Steve!
认了吧
Count it!
我曾在生命中的某一刻
At one point in my life
非常喜欢披萨
I used to really enjoy pizza.
热 冷
这玩意是怎么回
What's going on with th--
有谁叫了水管工吗
Did someone here call a plumber?
丝滑鳞片沐浴露
没
No.
早餐做好了
Breakfast is served.
天啊
Oh, my!
快开窗 格斯先生
Open a window, Mr. Gus!
你的恶作剧就跟你的皮一样老套
Your pranks are as stale as your crust.
知道吗
You know that?
我都分不清到底是你好骗
I don't know if you're that gullible
还是我技术好
or if I'm that good.
肯定是我技术好
Pretty sure I'm just that good.
这恶作剧都整不到我
That prank doesn't even bother me.
我就喜欢吃特别咸的早餐
I like my breakfast to be extra salty.
你这样没用的 戴墨镜的小鬼
No-good, wearing-sunglass, little...
你在找番茄酱
Were you looking for the ketchup
还是在找危地马拉魔鬼辣椒酱
or the Guatemalan ghost-chili sauce?
恶作剧大♥师♥下手成功
Master prankster strikes again!
你才不是恶作剧大♥师♥
You're not the master prankster.
你出生前我就一直在恶整各种白♥痴♥了
I was pranking fools before you were even delivered.
只有一个办法
There's only one true way
能决定谁才是恶作剧大♥师♥
to figure out who the master prankster is.
什么办法
What's that?
恶作剧大战
A prank war.
好 开始了
Okay, it's on.
谁第一个喊停谁就输
First one to call it off loses
并且还要管另一个人叫恶作剧大♥师♥
and calls the other the master prankster!
好
Fine.
应该会小菜一碟
This should be a cinch!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve
搞恶作剧
Pullin' pranks
把握机会
Takin' the shots
登上顶峰
Climbin' the ranks
我一定要整恶作剧整死
I'm gonna prank the pants off
那片过分自信的披萨
of that over-confident pizza slice.
公共图书馆
嘘 正在学习
《恶作剧大♥师♥恶作剧指导》
《傻瓜也能做的恶作剧》
《恶作剧解析》
《恶作剧大♥师♥恶作剧指导》
真高兴你喜欢我给你的笔
Glad you like the pen I gave you!
这是图书馆
This is a library!
嘘你自己去
"Shh" yourself!
这是恶作剧大战
This is a prank war!
谁在里面大吵大闹
Who's making all the noise in here?!
那个恐龙人
That dinosaur guy.
安静
Quiet down!
好耶 效果肯定会非常好
Oh, yeah, this is gonna be good.
你的超级恶作剧怎么样了
How's your big prank coming along there?
希望你恶作剧技能
Hope your prank skills
比你自卫技能要强
are better than your self-defense skills.
等着瞧
You'll see.
你怕是都不知道会碰上什么东西
You won't even know what hit you.
我知道你碰上了什么东西
Well, I know what hit you.
笑死了
Priceless!
喂
Hello?
对 他就住这
Yeah, he lives here.
披萨史蒂夫 找你的电♥话♥
Pizza Steve, phone's for you.
找我的
For me?
我是世界知名的披萨史蒂夫
This is the world-famous Pizza Steve speaking.
对
Yes.
对
Yes.
我要得奖了
I'm going to win an award?!
颁给最好的恶作剧大♥师♥
For being the greatest prankster ever?!
等一下
Wait a minute.
这不是恶作剧对吧
This isn't a prank, is it?
不是 那就好
No?! All right!
颁奖典礼上见
I'll see you at the award ceremony!
官方认证了
It's official!
我就是最好的恶作剧大♥师♥
I'm the greatest prankster alive!
当然这就表示我赢了恶作剧大战
Which, of course, means I win the prank war!
要是媒体来找我
If the press comes looking for me
狗
就跟他们说我会在
tell 'em I'll be
随便哪家最贵的俱乐部庆祝好了
celebrating at whatever the most expensive club is.
再见 废物
See ya, loser!
我做得如何
How did I do?
你干得漂亮 小奇迹
You did good, tiny miracle.
你干得漂亮
You did good.
我会存在数据链路里
I'll keep it on the D.L.
我等不及要让天才叔公听到这事了
I can't wait till uncle grandpa hears about this one.
格斯先生
Hey, Mr. Gus!
我回来了
I'm home!
你好 天才叔公
Hello, Uncle Grandpa.
那
Soooo...
披萨史蒂夫在哪
Where's Pizza Steve?
那片混账想跟我来场恶作剧大战
That punk little slice
wanted to have a prank war with me
所以我就整了他
so I pranked him all right.
我把他送到了能让他吓掉配料的地方
I sent him somewhere that'll scare the toppings off him!
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你把他送到哪去了 格斯先生
Where did you send him, Mr. Gus?
那
There!
吃披萨大赛
欢迎来到国际吃披萨大赛
Welcome to
the international pizza-eating contest smackdown!
全世界最强的大胃王将在这
Where the world's most gutsy gluttons will
大吃特吃披萨 吃到塞满肚子
gulp, gorge, and gobble up
as many pizzas as their pie holes can stomach!
这些铁胃战士绝不会让披萨吃剩下
These iron-bellied warriors
will leave no pizza uneaten!
好耶
Yeah, man!
是块看起来好好吃的披萨
That is some tasty-looking pizza!
观众们 我跟你们说
I got to tell you, folks
我要是片披萨的话
if I'm a piece of pizza
就绝对不会想来这的
I do not ant to be here today!
完美
Perfect.
等不及想看到他到之后脸上的表情了
I can't wait to see the look on his face when he gets there.
对 大概就是那样的表情
Yeah, it'll probably look something like that.
可是格斯先生 他到那的话会被吃掉
But, Mr. Gus, when he gets there, they could eat him!
很强的恶作剧 对吧
Pretty good prank, huh?
你是不是疯了 格斯先生
Have you lost it, Mr. Gus?!
披萨史蒂夫是我们的超酷好兄弟
Pizza Steve is our super-cool buddy!
他总能用恐龙笑话逗我们笑
He's always making us laugh with all his dinosaur jokes!
我们
Us!?
这可不见得
I don't think so.
他为我们的露营车之家
He brings so much joy
带来了这么多欢乐
to our recreational vehicle home!
要是那片披萨被吃掉
If that little pizza slice gets eaten
我就不知道以后要怎么办了
I don't know what I'd do!
那我应该事情做得太过分了
I guess maybe I took things too far.
你确实太过分了
You're darn right you did!
快点 格斯先生
Now come on, Mr. Gus
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表