剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
早安
Good morning!
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning.
早安
Good morning!
天才叔公
最好的朋友
把它们放一会儿过后 就稍微捅一下
And after you let 'em sit a while, you poke 'em a bit.
但是真正的秘诀在于旋转
But the real secret is in the rotation.
可乐
天才叔公 你最爱的节目开始了
Uncle Grandpa, your favorite show is on!
马上来
Be right there!
我先把东西做完
Just finishing something!
完美
Perfect!
最好的朋友
大家都注意
Attention, everybody!
我给你们大家做了
I've made you all
特别的友谊项链
special friendship necklaces
来表示我们是最好的朋友
to show we're best friends.
给我最好的朋友
For my best friend.
最好的朋友
给我最好的朋友
For my best friend.
最好的朋友
什么玩意把我脖子烧着了
What's that burning my neck?
估计是培根油
Probably the bacon grease.
肚包 我能看下你脖子吗
Belly Bag, can I see your neck?
好啊
Sure!
给我最好的朋友
For my best friend.
最好的朋友
谢了 天才叔公
Thanks, Uncle Grandpa!
最后呢 给我最好的朋友
And last but certainly not least, for my best friend.
最好的朋友
这我可不能接受
I cannot accept that.
你不能 为什么
You can't?! Why not?!
因为我已经有一个最好的朋友了
'Cause I already got a best friend.
你有吗
You do?!
你最好的朋友是谁
Who's your best friend?
披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友是
Pizza Steve's best friend is...
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
我先失陪一下
Now, if you'll excuse me
我要午睡去了
I'll be taking my daily siesta.
睡老虎的床上
In tiger's bed.
怎么了 披萨史蒂夫
What's going on, Pizza Steve?
也没什么 披萨史蒂夫
Not much, Pizza Steve.
只是很高兴我有个
Just glad I've got
跟我一样的超棒好朋友
a best friend as awesome as I am.
你说得对 最好的朋友
You said it, best friend.
万岁
Booyah!
我必须除掉另外那个披萨史蒂夫
I've got to get rid of the other Pizza Steve
这样我就能当
so I can be
披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友了
Pizza Steve's best friend.
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa
你到底要不要来跟我们一块坐
you gonna sit with us
还是继续在那挡电视
or just keep blocking the TV?
我要去除掉披萨史蒂夫
I'm gonna go get rid of Pizza Steve.
我必须把他放到他一定回不来的地方
I got to leave him somewhere he can't come back from.
太简单了
That was easy.
不准扔垃圾
Stop littering.
不准扔垃圾
Stop littering.
终于
Finally!
不准扔垃圾
Stop littering!
真是受够了
That tears it.
我必须把披萨史蒂夫
I've got to take Pizza Steve
带到他一定回不来的地方
somewhere he can never get back from.
然后我就永远都是
Then I can be
披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友了
Pizza Steve's best friend forever.
汽油
月球
再见了 披萨史蒂夫
So long, Pizza Steve!
既然披萨史蒂夫没了
Now that Pizza Steve's gone
我就能做披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友了
I can be Pizza Steve's best friend.
我最好去找他 跟他说
I'd better go find him and tell him.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve?
你们看到披萨史蒂夫了吗
Have you guys seen Pizza Steve?
我除掉了披萨史蒂夫
I got rid of Pizza Steve
好让我能跟披萨史蒂夫做最好的朋友
so that I can be best friends with Pizza Steve.
可现在我找不到他了
But now I can't find him.
等一下
Wait.
你把披萨史蒂夫除掉了
You got rid of Pizza Steve
可现在你又要他当你最好的朋友
but now you want him to be your best friend?
披萨史蒂夫说他最好的朋友
Pizza Steve said his best friend
是披萨史蒂夫 不是我
was Pizza Steve, not me
所以我就想
so I thought
要是把披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友除掉了
if I got rid of Pizza Steve's best friend
那样我就能做他最好的朋友了
then I could be his best friend.
披萨史蒂夫那是
Sounds like Pizza Steve
在用第三人称来陈述 天才叔公
was talking in the third person, Uncle Grandpa.
有第三个披萨史蒂夫
There's a third Pizza Steve?!
肚包 要帮我说明一下吗
Belly Bag, want to help me with this one?
好啊
Sure!
用第三人称来表示你自己的话
When you refer to yourself in the third person
说的就不是“我”
instead of saying, "i" or "me,"
而是说自己的名字
you say your own name --
比如说 “肚包是红的”
For example, "Belly Bag is red."
听明白了吗
Make sense?
不明白
No.
3 周 后
所以有时说出来的话不一定是真的
So, sometimes words that are spoken aren't always true.
现在你明白了吗
Now you understand?
不好了
Oh, no!
天才叔公把披萨史蒂夫送上月球了
Uncle Grandpa sent Pizza Steve to the moon!
现在我再也做不了他最好的朋友了
Now I'm never gonna be his best friend!
必须去月球把披萨史蒂夫救回来
We've got to go to the moon to save Pizza Steve!
要上月球 必须用上老虎的力量
To do that, we're gonna need some tiger power.
我
A-a-a-a-a-nd
们到了
we're here.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza Steve!
看 是他的火箭
Look! There's his rocket!
他肯定就在附近
He must be nearby.
披萨史蒂夫
Pizza...ste-e-e-e-e-ve!
我到处都看不到他
I can't see him anywhere.
他一定在其中一个洞里
He must be in one of these holes.
看样子我们就只能把他冲出来了
Looks like we're gonna have to flush him out.
好了亲爱的 开始吧
Okay, honey. Let 'er rip.
这就对了
That's the stuff!
他在那
There he is!
披萨史蒂夫 我找到你了
Pizza Steve, I found you!
万岁
Hooray!
真对不起我让你不小心卷进来
I'm so sorry I got you mixed up
并且意外把你送到月球上来
and accidentally sent you to the moon.
我只是不理解
I just didn't understand
你就是你自己最好的朋友
that you were your own best friend.
不必担心了 叔公
No worries, Uncle G.
其实 在这冷静下来
In fact, chilling up here
让披萨史蒂夫意识到
made Pizza Steve realize that
披萨史蒂夫并不是
Pizza Steve isn't
披萨史蒂夫最好的朋友
Pizza Steve's best friend after all.
真的吗
Really?!
所以你一个人在上面的时候
So, while you were up here all by yourself
发现了我一直都是你最好的朋友吗
you realized that I was your best friend all along?
才不是 叔公
Not at all, Uncle G.
我在这上面的时候
While I was up here
认识了我的精神支柱月球人
I met my main man moonman
月球人
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表