剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表
能给我们争取到逃命的时间
buy us some time in order to escape.
同时我会假装成原始人
Meanwhile, I'll pose as a caveman
这样就能转移海关注意力足够长时间
which will distract customs long enough
来弄到护照
to get our passports.
然后逃出城市六个月再
Then we skip town for six months and --
什么
What the...?!
好好吃
So delicious.
对不起 早餐
I'm sorry, breakfast.
还剩了点比较小的木块
I still have some smaller chunks left.
可以再做个恐龙诱饵吗
Think you can make another dino decoy?
太好了
Great!
现在没办法能逃出这团乱了
Now there's nothing we can do to get out of this mess!
会不会真有呢
Or is there?
真有吗
Well, is there?
不知道
I don't know.
我刚在问你
I was asking you.
其实可能还有可以逃脱的办法
Actually, there might still be a way out of this.
会不会真有呢
Or is there?
会
Yes!
卡哇帮嘎
Cowabunga!
早安
Good morning!
我知道我向你们保证过
I know I promised you
要给你们一顿恐龙早餐
a delicious dinosaur earlier
不过我给你们准备的是更好的东西
but I got you something even better --
而且还甜不少
and whole lot sweeter.
为大家献上美味恐龙块
I present delicious dino nuggets
恐龙肉的健康替代品
a healthy alternative to dinosaur meat.
想再加点口味的话
And to add a little flavor
可以把它蘸进特制塔塔酱里
you can dip it in special tar-tar sauce.
好 大坏恐龙过来了
Okay, here comes the big bad dinosaur!
是不是很好吃
Good, right?
快来吃吧
Dig in, fellas.
你觉得他们会不会介意
You think they'll mind
这玩意里面一点营养价值都没有吗
that there's no nutritional value in this stuff?
不会
Nah.
他们吃得越多 就想得越少
The more they eat, the less they'll think about it.
等下
Wait --
让我想到了个办法
That gives me a great idea.
麦恐龙
需要点什么餐 先生
How may I take your order, sir?
两份恐龙块
Two of dino nuggets.
拿去吧
Here you go.
既然我们成了一生要好的朋友
Now that we're friends for life
我真的很高兴
I'm really glad
你能说服我不把你当饭做 早餐
you convinced me not to cook you, breakfast.
我跟你说过那不是我名字
I told you that's not my name.
看我名牌
Check the name tag.
格斯先生
格斯先生
Mr. Gus?
我都不知道那是你名字 兄弟
I had no idea that was your name, buddy.
说得对
That's right.
以前一直是
Always has been...
早安 早餐
Good morning, breakfast.
早餐
怎么所有人都这么叫我
Why does everyone keep calling me that?!
以后也一直是
...Always will be.
这样我就放心了
That's a relief.
这下认真看待你可以说是简单了不少
It's a lot easier to take you seriously
既然现在你名字不叫早餐了
now that you're not named after a meal
所以我决定要让你
which is why I've decided to let you
为这家店做出重大决定
make all the important decisions around here.
谢了 原始叔公
Thanks, uncle caveman.
其实吧 我在想
As a matter of fact, I was thinking
应该要在菜单上加点新菜
we should expand our menu.
早就提前你一步决定好了 格斯先生
Already made that decision without you, Mr. Gus
已经装上一家超酷雪糕机了
by installing a super cool snow-cone machine.
超酷雪糕
这个雪糕机是市场上力度最大的
It's the most powerful one on the market.
等下
Wait!
早安
Good morning!
《楼梯间4》
兄弟们好
Hey, fellas.
今天是本月最怪的日子
It's the weirdest day of the month
因为新一册《怪人》出来了
because the new issue of "weirdman" is out.
《怪人》
谁想跟我一起怪起来
Who's gonna get weird with me, huh?
看来就只有你跟我了 肚包
Looks like it's just you and me, Belly Bag.
怪起来时间到
Time to get weird!
我们的故事
Our story
从怪人享受阳光明媚的星期天开始
begins with weirdman enjoying a typical sunny Sunday.
今天的篮球打完了
That's enough basketball for today.
我是怪人
Weirdman speaking.
总统先生
Mr. President!
有一座巨大小行星直冲着地球过来
A giant asteroid headed straight for earth
会灭掉好几十亿的人
that will kill billions of people?
我需要你们那最好的两架航♥天♥飞机
I'll need two of your finest space shuttles
还有超级强力胶
and some super glue.
没时间解释了
No time to explain.
好了 我准备好了
All right, boys, I'm ready.
起飞倒计时
Stand by for lift-off in
五 四
five, four...
加油 怪人
Come on, weirdman.
美国全靠你了
America's counting on you.
一
...one
发射
lift-off.
我要上太空了
I'm going to spa-a-a-ce!
你可曾看见
Oh, say, can you see
[ 美国国歌♥ ]
哈咪呐 哈咪呐
Humina, humina...
上将 小行星60秒后抵达地球
General, asteroid approaching in 60 seconds.
当她来到时 她将绕山而来
She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes
[ 儿歌♥ "She'll be coming around the mountain" ]
她将绕山而来
She'll be coming around the mountain
她将绕山而来
She'll be coming around the mountain
她将
She'll be --
10秒
10 seconds.
哇 怪人
Wow, weirdman
美国十分感谢你
America owes you a great deal of thanks.
我们将永远铭记你的英雄事迹
We will never forget your heroic deed.
不过我得问下你
But I have to ask you --
你为什么用我们最好的两座航♥天♥飞机
Why did you stretch out your legs
把自己的腿拉得那么长
with two of our finest space shuttles?
靠过来
Come here.
因为要是我不这样
Because if I didn't
就不会
it wouldn't have been...
怪起来
weird.
对
Right.
确实
Of course.
向美国致意
To America
自♥由♥的国度 奇怪的故乡
land of the free, home of the weird!
大家下次再见
Until next time, boys!
本册完
我看你可以说
I guess you could say that
怪人总能勇于面对危险
weirdman always has a "leg up" on danger
伸 腿
对吧 天才叔公
right, Uncle Grandpa?
天才叔公
Uncle Grandpa?
怪人 怪人 怪人
Weirdman, weirdman, weirdman.
真是太好吃了
That was quite delicious.
剧集 | 天才阿公(2013) | 导航列表