剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
刮过胡子的脸
We have shaven.
像婴儿屁屁一样吹弹可破
Smooth as a baby's bottom.
我们去把它挂起来
We're supposed to hang it.
你把你眼睛闭上
You're supposed to close your eyes.
-好了 -来来来
- Okay. - Okay, okay, okay.
胶布拿来了
Got the tape.
今天好想睡觉
Feeling drowsy today.
是啊 慵懒的一天
Yeah, it's a lazy day.
-他们都刮胡子了 -我知道
- They're shaving. - I know.
你记不记得几年前我们坐在这里
Do you remember sitting here a few years ago,
就在这张沙发上
right on this couch?
我给你打十分 杰克
You turned out to be a ten, Jack.
我还可以打更高
I mean, I would go higher,
但是我不喜欢说好了"1到10分"的时候
but I hate when people say "On a scale of one to ten,"
有个人说"12分" 你懂吗
and then someone answers "12," You know?
规则就是规则
There are rules.
-我给你12分 -谢谢
- You're a 12. - Thank you.
很高兴你认可这一点
I'm glad that you acknowledged that.
我当然认可
Of course I acknowledge.
好了 孩子们 怎么玩
Okay, guys, what do you say?
-把她眼睛蒙起来 -凯特 来玩吧
- Let's get a blindfold on her. - All right, Kate, let's...
-来玩吧 -让她转几圈 看看还能不能贴准
-Let's do it! -Spin her around, see if she's still got it.
-不行 不行 -我觉得贴不准
- No, no. - I don't think she's gonna do it.
-我觉得我可以 -我觉得她可以
- I think I do. - I think she does.
你是在自己房♥间练过
Have you been practicing in your room
-还是怎么回事 -不许怀疑妹妹
- or something? - Don't doubt your sister.
很久没玩了 好吗 我同意凯文
It's been a long time, okay? I agree with Kevin.
给驴贴尾巴
-加油 -我相信她
- Come on. - I have faith in her.
凯特向来很...
Kate has always...
小贝 看这个
Hey, Bec, look at that.
-我了个去 -真有这种事
- Holy cow. - Is that thing for real?
孩子们 看看这个
Hey, guys, look at that, look.
宝贝 也许在哪个地方
Babe, maybe there's a...
有跟我们相似的一家人
another family out there just like ours.
是啊
Yeah.
皮森一家
The Peasings.
他们住在
And they live in...
明尼苏达州
Minnesota.
他们很幸福
And they're very happy.
是啊 他们看着非常幸福
Yeah, they look very happy.
宝贝
Babe.
杰克 上天把那么明显的提示摆在眼前
Jack, when the world puts something this obvious in front of you,
我们可不能一走了之
you don't just walk away from it.
这样可能会 错过特别重要的东西
You could be... missing out on something very important.
好吧
Okay.
但我感觉我们不会经常玩这个
But I don't think we're gonna use it much.
-你想玩这个吗 -我该做什么
- Do you want to use this? - Um, what am I doing?
-好 转起来 -我该做什么
- All right, spin. - What am I doing?
转起来 转起来 转起来
Spin her, spin her, spin her.
让她彻彻底底晕头转向
Get her nice and dizzy and disoriented.
行了 往另一头转 往另一头转
Oh, no, spin the other way, spin the other way!
好 把尾巴给她 把尾巴给她
All right, give her the tail, give her the tail.
你们居然让她停了
Can't believe you guys stopped her...
-杰克 -怎么了
- Jack. - What?
我绕着屋子挪了一圈
No, I moved around the room.
走错了 走错了 走错了
Wrong way, wrong way, wrong way.
行了 别给她提示 兰德尔
Okay, don't give her any hints, Randall.
我没给她提示
I'm not giving her hints.
她要贴了
There she goes.
凯特宝贝 你是不是偷看了
Katie girl, no, are you peeking, what?
-没有 -你怎么做到的
- No! - How do you do that?
宝贝 说嘛 告诉我们你是怎么做到的
Bug, come on, come on, tell us how you do that.
她太牛了
It's crazy.
在你们给我戴上眼罩之前
Before you put the blindfold on,
我好好看清了你们都在哪
I look to see where you guys all are.
而且你们一向会在旁边很吵
And you never shut up.
所以只要我知道你们的位置
So as long as I know where you are,
我就知道该往哪走
I always know where I'm going.
宝贝女儿
Baby girl.
你整个人身上有种特别的神采
You have a creepy glow about you.
我听到了一个好消息
I got some good news.
我听到了一个好消息
I got some very good news
即便今天很悲伤
on a very sad day.
我们是没爸妈的孩子了
We don't have parents anymore.
我们是有爸妈的
We still have parents.
你们明白我意思
You know what I mean, though.
是啊
Yeah.
我们现在该怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
你是指生活方面吗
Like, with our lives?
我们要继续像她希望的那样
We're gonna do what she wanteld us to do.
无所畏惧地活下去
We're gonna live fearlessly.
我打算为视力受损的孩子们
I'm gonna open up so many music schools
开更多的音乐学校...
for the visually impaired that...
多到大家会开始讨厌盲人音乐家吗
People are gonna start becoming resentful of blind musicians?
-没错 -太棒了
- Exactly. - Yes.
大家会说"他们都优秀得过分了"
They're gonna say, "They have it too good."
我打算集中精力开展公益活动
I'm gonna focus on the nonprofit.
花更多时间在家
Be home more.
我喜欢我的家
I like my home.
我花了那么长时间才意识到
Took me a long time to get it.
民♥主♥党代会希望我去参加爱荷华州博览会
DNC wants me to go to the Iowa state fair.
去握握手 吃吃垃圾食品
Shake some hands, eat some junk food.
油炸奥利奥之类的黑暗料理
Deep-fried Oreos and whatnot.
然后
And, uh...
要是那些喜欢油炸食物的人欣赏我...
if the folks who like to deep-fry their food like you...
那也许
...then maybe...
你打算去吗
You gonna go?
-我在和贝丝商量 -然后呢
- I'm weighing it with Beth. - Mm-hmm.
如果她同意
But, uh, if she's down?
那为了妈妈
For Mom?
为了妈 也许我会去的
Yeah, for Mom I might go.
我能告诉你们我最大的恐惧吗
Can I tell you guys my nightmare?
怕我们疏远
We drift.
妈妈去世以后 我们各忙各的 最终渐行渐远
With Mom being gone and our busy lives, we drift.
我不是说我们从此不再联♥系♥
And I'm not saying we wind up,
或者完全不来往什么的 只是...
you know, estranged or anything, but...
我们不会疏远的
We're not gonna drift.
有这个可能
We could drift.
告诉你们一个秘密
Secret.
如果有人让我闭上眼睛
If someone asks me to close my eyes
然后想象我的家人
and picture my family...
我最先想到的不是贝丝和女儿们
it's not Beth and the girls I see first.
我最先想到的是妈妈和爸爸
My first picture is Mom and Dad
还有你们俩
and the two of you.
虽然是你们更年轻可爱的样子 不过还是你们
Younger, cuter versions of you two, but still...
-我也一样 -我也是
- Same. - Same.
伙计们
Guys?
第一个...
First came?
是我
Me.
-爸爸说 -天哪
- And Dad said? - Gee.
-然后呢 -是我
- And then came? - Me.
-妈妈说 -妈呀
- And Mom said? - We.
最后呢
And then came?
是我
Me.
然后他们说
And they said?
三个了
That's three.
三个小家伙
Big Three.
三个小家伙
Big Three.
凯特
Hey, Kate?
要是你漂走了
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表