剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
这不是"芭比Q"[冰淇淋]了吗
Well, isn't this just parfait.
我是想谐音梗来着 抱歉
Like perfect. It was a joke. Sorry.
不必道歉 没关系
Come on. It's-it's okay.
玩笑还挺有意思的 只不过
It was a cute joke. Yeah, it was just...
只不过有点普通[香草精]
yeah, it was just a little vanilla.
这个梗可以 我很喜欢
That was good. I liked it.
-谢谢 -你好 我是托比
- Thank you. - Hi, I'm Toby.
-你好 亲爱的 -妈
- Oh, hi, sweetheart. - Hi, Mom.
我都等不及听你之后的演出了
I can't wait to hear you play later.
你好啊
Hey, buddy.
你们都来了
You're both here.
*我跑遍了加州的海岸*
*I've been runnin' up the coast of California*
*我寻遍了过去的记忆*
*I've been chasing down the memories of my past*
*我一直在找一个人*
*I've been looking for someone*
*这样我能知道*
*Who can just tell me things*
*我找到了什么*
*That I've found...*
这不是我们故事的结局
This is not how our story ends.
虽然我们的婚姻结束了
Just because our marriage is over,
但这不意味着我们之间再无瓜葛
doesn't mean our story's over.
我们在那个减肥互助小组里认识
I mean, we were meant to find each other
这是命中注定的
in that weight loss group.
我们注定会走到一起
We were meant to be together.
就像现在 我们也注定要分开
And now... we're meant to be apart.
我想总有一天你会明白的
And I know that one day you will see it.
凯特 我向你保证
Kate, I promise you...
我永远明白不了
I will never see it.
六月五日 星期一
菲利普
要不要来喝一杯 韩国城见
凯特 你还记得
Kate, do-do you remember
我们签离婚协议那天你跟我说过的话吗
what you said to me the day we signed our divorce papers?
记得 我还记得
Yeah, I remember.
我想告诉你
I want you to know...
我现在明白了
that I see it now.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表