剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我拿到脑扫描的检查结果了
I got the results of the PET scan back.
结果是我的脑子里
And the scan is positive
长了一些斑块
for plaques building in my brain.
那个离开我的女孩 我跟你说过她 对吧
Girl who got away. I told you about her, right?
你想去见萨莉吗 那就去见萨莉吧 收拾行李
You want to go see Sally? Let's go see Sally. Pack a bag.
我们明早就出发
We'll leave in the morning.
詹妮弗想参与詹妮尔的生活
Jennifer wants to be back in Janelle's life.
很抱歉我和马利克的谈话让你生气了
I'm really sorry you got upset about my talk with Malik.
我当然生气了
Of course I'm upset.
我男朋友的前女友要回到他的生活中
My boyfriend's ex-girlfriend is coming back into his life.
我没告诉别人 其实我还申请了哈佛
I didn't tell anybody this, but I applied to Harvard.
我也被哈佛录取了
I got into Harvard.
这不是我家族树上美丽又饱满的树枝们吗
The beautiful, bountiful branches of my family tree.
看看谁来了
Look who's here.
开车来还顺利吗
How was the drive up?
还行
Not bad.
时间过得总是比我们想得快
Always goes by faster than you'd think.
别忘了把垃圾箱推出去
Don't forget to roll out the trash cans.
丽贝卡·皮尔森 每日口服一片
不会忘的
I won't.
记得告诉园丁
And then ask the gardeners
我们完事之后再推回来
to please roll them back in when we're gone.
好的
I will.
小号♥ 红色
小黛 你要走了吗
Dej, you out of here?
你和蒂芙妮会好好在家学习的吧
You and Tiffany are staying in studying, right?
不会拿鸡蛋砸别人家房♥子 或者去夜店玩吧
No egging boys' houses or going out clubbing?
你有我手♥机♥号♥ 老大
You got my number, Commander.
你知道就好
You know I do.
祝你好运
Good luck.
-你看 我连牙线棒都帮你拿了 -谢谢你
- See, I even grabbed your floss picks. - Aw, thank you.
还带行李箱 尼奇
A suitcase, Nicky?
我们就去一晚上
We're gonna be gone one night.
我希望有衣服可以换
I like to have clothing choices.
所以她现在是什么情况
So, what's her deal?
单身 已婚还是离异
Is she single, married, divorced?
你昨天晚上跟她联♥系♥之后
You didn't give us any information
什么信息都没告诉我们
once you connected with her last night.
她单身
She's single.
对 但我没多问其他的
Yeah, but I didn't pry or anything.
能走了吗
Anyway, can we just go?
好了
Okay.
为你祈祷 尼奇
Fingers and toes, Nicky.
我是要去看我的外孙们
I'm heading up to see the grandkids.
波士顿有什么在等你
What awaits you in Boston?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
我们的生活 第六季第二集
他在那里上学
He goes to school there.
这是我第一次过去看他
First time I'm going away to see him.
真好
That's exciting.
小鹿乱撞 是吧
Butterflies in the tummy, I-I bet.
年轻时的爱情最美好了
There's nothing like young love.
它会改变你
It changes you.
你会懂的
You'll see.
我们得快点了
We got to hustle.
詹妮尔的妈妈会来接她
Janelle's mom is taking her for the day
让我们独处一天
so we can be together.
你也会见到詹妮弗
You get to meet Jennifer.
走吧
Come on.
你跟园丁说了垃圾箱的事 对吧
You talked to the gardeners about the trash cans, right?
我可没有忘
This is not me forgetting.
我只是在确认 你有没有忘记
This is me just confirming that you didn't forget.
-我说了 -好的
- I sure did. - Okay.
尼奇 你在后边嘟囔什么呢
Nicky, what are you mumbling about back there?
我在准备见到她的开场白
It's, uh, an opening line for-for when I see her.
说来听听
Let's hear it.
-要说吗 -来吧
- Yeah? - Yeah.
好吧 就...
Okay, fine. So...
萨莉打开门
Sally opens the door,
我看到她
and I see her,
然后我说 "小萨你好
and I say, "Hey, Sal.
我花了五十年
"It took 50 years,
终于来到了加利福尼亚"
but I finally made it to California."
因为我们当时约好要开车去加利福尼亚
Because we were going to, uh, drive to California,
但是我... 好烂啊
but I... I... I suck.
-整句话都好烂 算了 -没有
- This whole thing sucks. Forget it. - No.
-当我没说 抱歉 抱歉 -很完美啊
- Never mind. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. - It's perfect.
我觉得很完美
It's perfect.
我们要在到之前停一下
We got to... we got to make a stop before we get there.
我母亲跟我说过
My mother told me
你绝不能空着手到别人家去
you never go to someone's house empty-handed.
行 我们可以停一下
Sure, man. We can do that.
我打开收音机 大家有意见吗
Is it okay with everyone if I turn on the radio?
-请打开 -天啊
- Oh, please. - Oh, goodness.
如果杰克能看到我们仨现在这样
If Jack could see the three of us now.
他的头会炸了
Yeah. His head would go kablooey.
我觉得他会喜欢
I think he would love it.
我觉得这会让他很开心
I think it would make him very happy.
谁知道呢 或许吧
And who knows? Maybe...
或许正是杰克插了一手 导致了现在的状况
Maybe Jack had a hand in how all of this played out.
就像他在一朵云上看着我们 操纵着全局
Like he's up on a cloud watching us, pulling the strings?
好吧 你在那边尽情嘲笑吧 尼克拉斯
Okay, scoff all you want back there, Nicholas.
我允许自己相信
I am allowing myself to believe
有更超乎寻常的力量在发挥作用
that there are higher powers at play.
愿意接受新想法
Be open to new ideas.
我爱这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song.
我们听听吧 音量开大点
Oh, let's hear it. Crank it up, crank it up.
*我停不下这种感觉*
*I can't stop this feeling*
*在我内心深处*
*Deep inside of me*
*姑娘 你只是没意识到*
*Girl, you just don't realize*
*你对我做的事*
*What you do to me*
*当你把我紧紧抱在你怀里*
*When you hold me in your arms so tight*
*你让我知道一切都会好的*
*You let me know everything's all right*
*我*
*I-I-I'm*
*迷恋这感觉*
*Hooked on a feeling*
*我一直相信*
*I'm high on believing*
*你爱着我*
*That you're in love with me...*
你老板的车不是还得还回去吗
Don't we have to get your boss' car back?
没关系 他说"玩得愉快 别弄坏了"
Aw, it's fine. He said, "Have fun. Don't wreck it."
所以别弄坏就行
So let's not wreck it.
*迷恋这感觉*
*Hooked on a feeling*
*我一直相信*
*I'm high on believing*
*你爱着我*
*That you're in love with me*
妈咪
Mommy!
我的小可爱
Hi, my cutie.
-妈咪 -亲爱的
- Mommy. - Hi, sweetie.
真的吗 马利克
Really, Malik?
你们迟到了 詹妮尔还没穿好衣服
Y'all are late, and Janelle's not even dressed
-去跟我爸妈吃饭 -对不起
- for dinner with my parents. - I'm sorry.
-这是黛佳 -你好 妹子
- This is Deja. - Hey, girl.
-很高兴 -她的蓝裙子干净吗
- Hi. Nice to... - Is her blue dress clean?
那是我妈最喜欢的裙子 她爱那条裙子
It's my mom's favorite dress. She loves that dress.
马利克 拜托
Malik, come on.
冷静一下 她有干净的衣服
Look, chill. She has clean clothes.
-不好意思 -对不起
- Excuse me. - Sorry.
去吧 去玩 去玩
Go ahead, go play, go play.
好吧
Okay.
-宝贝 你想要苹果吗 -想
- Baby, do you want apples? - Yes.
想要 好的 喝瓶果汁
Yes? Okay. Have a juice box.
好吧 还要什么 想要草莓吗
Okay, what else? Do you want strawberries?
-想 草莓 -这条裙子是干净的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表