剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
just, uh, take it as a good sign
毕竟你还在跟人分享这件事
that you're still talking about it.
好了 我得去锁门了
All right, I got to go lock up.
她人呢 咱家小埃里森·菲利克斯呢
Where is she? Where's our little Allyson Felix?
美国田径运动员 被誉为新一代"女飞人"
你知道我本来怎么打算的吗
You know what I was gonna do, I was gonna stop by,
我打算来之前顺便买♥♥几双跑鞋
I was gonna get some running shoes before I came over here.
我觉得挺好玩的 但后来我太激动了
I thought that'd be kind of funny, but then I got so excited,
就想 "算了 就直接去看看她吧"
I thought, "No, just go on by and see where she is."
一眨眼 可能就找不着了
You blink, you miss her.
她去哪了 她在哪里
Where'd she go? Where is she?
你... 你来这里干什么
What are you, what are you doing here?
我来看弗兰妮走路啊
I came to see Franny walk.
现在是7点半 她已经睡着了
It's 7:30. She's asleep.
好吧 但... 你就不能让她晚点再睡吗
Okay, but y-- I mean, you couldn't have kept her up
就晚个20分钟
for, like, another 20 minutes?
凯文 拜托 不能每次他们做了点小事
Kevin, come on, I can't change their sleep schedule
我就改变他们的睡觉时间吧
every time they do something.
天啊 这可不是小事
Someth-- This isn't something.
她...她以直立的姿势
She, she propelled her body
推动她的身体向前行走
in a forward motion in an upright manner.
这不是小事 这是重大里程碑
This is not something. This is a major milestone.
这是大事件
This is huge.
以后会有无数个重大里程碑
There will be a million major milestones.
我们不可能每次都陪着他们
We're not gonna be there for every one of them.
你意思是我不可能每次都陪着他们
You mean I'm not gonna be there for every one of them.
凯文
Kevin.
麦迪逊 我接这份愚蠢的工作
Madison, I took this stupid job so that I could be close
就是为了能离孩子们近点 随时见面
to my kids so I could see 'em all the time.
但结果却是 我不能
It turns out, I can't.
你在说什么 你今早不是还来了
What are you talking about? You were here this morning.
而你明早又会过来
You're gonna be back here again tomorrow morning.
她明天也还是会走路
She will live to walk another day.
对 但那就不一样了
Yeah, and it won't be the same.
不一样的 这感觉糟透了
It won't be the-- You know, this sucks.
你总是能见证所有的第一次 对吧
You know, it's like you get all of the firsts, right?
可我呢 我就只能可怜巴巴捧着手♥机♥
And then I'm supposed to, what, uh, just cling desperately
盼望着你能发来一条信息
to my phone, j-just hoping for a text from you.
我立刻就给你发信息了
I immediately sent you a text.
你给我发了视频 是的 真是谢谢你
You sent me a video, well, thank you very much,
我感觉无比靠近他们呀
I feel so connected to my children.
好了 我很遗憾你现在经历着一些情绪
Look, I am sorry that you are feeling feelings
或者是别的什么东西
or whatever you're doing right now,
但我也不轻松 好吗
but this is not a picnic for me, okay?
没错 弗兰妮今天学会走了 很可爱
Yes, Franny walked today, and it was adorable,
我也真的很遗憾你错过了那一刻
and I am genuinely sorry that you missed that.
但一小时前 我刚想好好
But an hour before that, Nick barfed all over me
吃个花生果酱三明治 尼克直接吐了我一身
while I was trying to wolf down a peanut butter and jelly sandwich,
现在我得在以利亚来之前
and now I have to somehow clean it out of my hair
把头发清理干净 否则我会看起来很恶心
before Elijah comes over so that I don't seem revolting
然后孤独终老
and end up alone forever.
清理头发上的婴儿呕吐物 不是花生酱
Clean the baby vomit out of my hair, not the peanut butter.
虽然我觉得头发上好像也有花生酱
Although I think I also have peanut butter in my hair.
我知道你有多想融入他们的生活
I... I know how badly you want to be in their lives.
你会做到的 但我们毕竟不在一起
And you will be, but we're not together.
这就意味着 有时候
And so that means that sometimes
总有一方会觉得被忽略了
one of us is gonna feel left out.
对不起 你说得对
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you're right.
你能帮我个忙吗 她醒来后
Can you do me a favor, when she wakes up,
你能不能告诉她 她爸爸来过
will you tell her that her dad came by?
告诉她 我为她自豪
Tell her that I'm proud of her?
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
风平浪静 凯文在高兴地玩他的乐高
All is well. Kevin is happily playing with his Legos,
无忧无虑
not a care in the world.
你在他鞋面里写了我们的电♥话♥号♥码
You wrote our phone number inside his shoe.
幸好他们有你
Thank God they have you.
好了 你该原谅自己了 他没事
Okay, it's time to forgive yourself. He's fine.
我本想让他们度过美好的一天
I just, I wanted them to have a great day.
孩子们现在长大了
You know? Our kids are old enough
能开始形成记忆了 小贝
to start making memories now, Bec.
他们会开始记住重要的事
Like, important stuff, real stuff
记住真实的事 然后铭记一生
they're gonna remember for the rest of their lives.
可是现在 每当凯文想起他看的第一部电影
And now, every time Kevin thinks about that first movie he saw,
他只会想到他那天受到了精神创伤
he's just gonna think about a day he was traumatized.
好吧
Okay.
我跟你说说我们昨天去公园的事
Let me tell you about our trip to the park yesterday.
孩子们都想去坐火箭滑梯
All the kids wanted to do was ride the rocket slide,
结果没开放
but it was closed.
凯特要尿尿 但是我们找不到厕所
And Kate had to pee, but there was no bathroom,
凯文和兰德尔在抢最后一盒果倍爽
and Kevin and Randall were fighting over the last Capri Sun.
乱成一团
It was a mess.
回到车上 所有人都在哭 我也是
We got to the car and everybody was crying, myself included.
正当我觉得这是最糟糕的一天时
And just when I thought it was the worst day ever, um,
一只瓢虫飞到了仪表板上
a ladybug landed on the dashboard.
凯文说这是好运的预兆
And Kevin tells us it's good luck.
兰德尔说瓢虫有两对翅膀
And Randall says that ladybugs have two sets of wings.
凯特决定给它起个名字
And Kate decided to name it.
-琳达 -瓢虫琳达
- Linda. - Linda the Ladybug.
等到我昨晚哄他们睡觉时
So, when I was tucking them in last night,
这才是他们一天中记忆最深的事
that's what they remember from the day.
不是哭 不是抢果倍爽 而是瓢虫琳达
Not the crying, not the Capri Suns, but Linda the Ladybug.
只要一天还没结束 我们就还有机会
Until a day is over, there's always a chance
改变关于这一天的记忆
you'll remember it for something else.
贝丝 我们接下来这么办
All right, Beth. Here's what we're gonna do.
禁足是阻止不了她的 兰德尔
We're not gonna be able to ground this out of her, Randall.
那孩子完全处于热恋中
That girl is completely in love.
那不是借口
Doesn't give her an excuse.
我们两个人最初也是这种感觉
It's like how you and I felt at the beginning.
如果当时有人告诉我们
If somebody would have told us
接下来几个月都见不到对方
we couldn't see each other for months,
我们也会想方设法的
we would have found a way.
你是什么意思呢 贝丝
So what are you saying, Beth?
她在热恋
That, because she's in love,
就不应该承担后果了
there shouldn't be any consequences?
不 她肯定要承担后果
Oh, no, there's gonna be consequences.
她在苹果30发布出来之前
Like, she's not gonna see this again
都别想碰手♥机♥了
until they come out with the iPhone 30.
-可以 -但是
- Okay. - But...
上周末的事本身还不是最重要的
this isn't just about what happened last weekend.
重要的是
This is...
我们以为我们的女儿还是个孩子
We thought our daughter was a child,
"糖果乐园"和"人生之旅"均为桌游
还在玩《糖果乐园》
playing Candy Land,
但她已经开始《人生之旅》了
but she's out here playing The Game of Life,
我们必须适应
and we have to adjust.
兰德尔 喝一大口我的酒
Randall, take a big sip of my wine.
我不想喝一大口你的酒
I don't want a big sip of your wine.
-我刚跑完五英里 -喝就对了
- I just ran for five miles. - Drink the wine.
我要带黛佳去买♥♥避孕药
I'm taking Deja to get birth control.
我本打算神不知鬼不觉地溜进来 防止你们
I was trying to sneak in undetected in case, you know,
还在进行"成人交流"
"Grown-up time" was still going on.
说起来还挺恶心 我一直这么表述
Which is-is kind of "Gross," You know, I keep saying "It"
是因为你娶的是我老妹
because you're married to my "Sister."
-你干嘛这个样子 -我真是.... 我太累了
- Why are you doing that? - I-- You know, I-I'm so tired, man,
我都没办法 算了...
I-I don't even-- I can't, you know...
你不用担心
Well, you don't have to worry about it,
成人交流计划泡汤了
'cause grown-up time was a bust.
凯特自己去了演奏会
Kate went to the recital all by herself.
我刚刚才把两个孩子哄睡着
I literally just got both kids down for the night.
整个过程 堪比噩梦
Which, it turns out, is a nightmare
因为我打乱了他们的午觉时间
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表