剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Trust me, if this was my bag, I would know.
如果我是你 我就会假装这是我的
Well, if I were you, I might just pretend it's mine to see
看看里面有什么
what the heck is inside this thing.
所以 你确定吗
So, are you sure?
-确定 -女士
- Yes. - Ma'am?
你确定那不是你的箱子吗
Are you sure that's not your bag?
发生什么了
Uh, so, what-what happened?
-机场弄丢了你的行李吗 -是的
- The airport lose your luggage? - Yep.
现在我彻底完了
Now I'm totally screwed 'cause,
我只随身带了一条应急内♥裤♥
you know, I just have this emergency pair of underwear,
因为千万不能
'cause you never want
-穿着脏内♥裤♥被送进急救室 -被送进急救室
-to get stuck in an ER with dirty drawers. -Stuck at the ER.
-那是你妈妈首要的 -那是我妈妈唯一的
- That's your mom's number one... - That's my mom's only... Yeah.
要求
...rule. Yeah.
所以该怎么办 我要怎么帮你解决
Uh, okay, so, what do we do? How do I fix this?
-怎么帮你找点衣服 -镇上大部分商店
- How do we get you clothes? - Most of the stores in town
半小时内就会关门了
close in half an hour.
这里店铺都很早关门
Things shut down early here.
-你和格兰特租车了吗 -没有
- You and Grant rent a car? - Oh, no.
没有 其实他被留在纽约了
No, he, uh, he actually got stuck in New York.
说来话长 没什么好说的
It's a long, boring story.
-工作上的事 -我可以载你去
- Just had to work. - Um, I could drive you.
-不用麻烦了 -没事的
- Oh, you don't have to. - It's okay.
反正我得去趟镇上拿点东西
I got to run into town and grab some stuff anyway.
我可以载你
I'll-I'll drive you.
真的吗 你确定
Really? Are you sure?
当然 没问题
Yeah. It's not a problem.
-好 -好 你能把车开出来吗
- Okay. - Okay. Can you pull the car around?
-当然 马上就去 -好了 走吧
- Of course, right away. - Yeah? All right, come on.
我为凯特和菲利普租的
I rented it for Kate and Philip.
所以 不开这辆 就只能开高尔夫球车了
So, it's either this or a golf cart.
好吧
Okay.
请上车
Shall we?
新婚
这有点不合适 对吧
Just, uh... This is a lot, right?
嗯 明智之举
Yeah, that's probably a good call.
给你
Yeah. Here you go.
好了
Okay. All right.
抱歉 我们关门了
抱歉 小菲
Sorry, Soph.
看来这就是最后一家店了
Looks like this was our last option.
干洗店
我有办法了
I think I have an idea.
-你好 -你好
- Hi there. - Hi.
我们要关门了
Just about to close.
抱歉 你会不会恰好有一些
I'm sorry, you don't happen to have
没人认领的衣服
a rack of unclaimed clothes, do you?
我是来这里参加婚礼的
Look, I-I'm in town for a wedding,
机场弄丢了我的行李
and the airport lost my luggage.
我... 我是真的没办法了
I just... I'm really in a bind here.
小心碰头
Watch your head.
看看那头带红标签的衣服
On the other side with a red tag.
好的 很好 谢谢
Okay. Great. Thank you.
-我们尽快 我保证 -谢谢
- Uh, we'll be fast, I promise. - Thank you.
这是离婚后我妈妈教我的小技巧
This is a little trick my mom taught me after the divorce.
生活很拮据 所以我们得节衣缩食
Money was tight, so we used to go thrifting.
你从没告诉过我
You never told me that.
是没有 那也不是什么
Um... Yeah, well, it's not exactly something
值得到处炫耀的事情
that you go around bragging about, you know.
快点 帮我看看
Come on, start looking.
遵命 遵命
Oh. Yes, ma'am. Yes, ma'am.
你的孩子们怎么样了
Um, how are... how are your kids doing?
他们很棒
Oh, uh, they're incredible.
他们很棒 我知道所有父母
They're incredible. And I know that's something
都会说他们的孩子很特别
that all parents say, you know, that their kids are special.
我的孩子们很特别
My kids are special.
他们真的很特别 非常特别
They really are, though. They... They're special.
他们很与众不同 真的很与众不同
And they're so different. They're so different.
弗兰妮是个很早熟的小女孩
Franny is this, um, really precocious little girl.
她总是在问问题 好奇心很强
She's always asking questions. She's very curious.
尼奇是个很调皮的孩子
And Nicky is this, uh... a wild child
他总是想都不想就开始做
who dives into things headfirst without even thinking.
有时候真是完全不想
Sometimes literally.
-似曾相识啊 -是的
- Sounds familiar. - Yes.
报应啊 那孩子真是个五岁大的小莽汉
Karma. It's a five-year-old running with scissors.
这件或许可以
Oh, this might work.
的确
Oh, yeah.
我们刚才好像经过了试衣间
And I think that we passed a dressing room
-就在那边 -很好
- right there. Yeah. - Oh, great.
你能帮我拉着这个吗 因为...
Um, can you, uh, hold this up 'cause it's...?
当然
Oh, yeah, sure.
-没问题 -谢谢
- No problem. - Thank you.
交给我了
You got it.
对了 我最近...
Oh, hey, I, uh...
我最近在杂♥志♥上看到了一张你的照片
I recently saw a picture of you in some magazine
你看起来像村民乐队的成员
looking like one of the Village People.
是的 那个
Oh, yeah, that, um...
那是《GQ》的造型
That was the GQ profile.
我想为非营利组织争取一些曝光度
I was trying to get press for the nonprofit,
他们坚持让我戴顶硬帽子
and they insisted that I wear a hard hat,
所以就看起来那样了
so that's, uh, what that was.
我看到之后都笑了
Oh. Well, it made me smile.
至少初衷是好的
At least it was for a good cause.
好了 你可以放下帘子了
Okay, you can let down the curtain.
是吗
Yeah?
好的
All right.
这件很合适
Yeah, this'll do.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这件挺好
I-I think you'll get by just fine.
一开始我们不确定
So, yeah, at first we weren't sure
会不会有人感兴趣 但其实
there'd be any interest, but there's actually a...
这个的需求很大
There's a big demand for it.
那些退伍军人...他们想建立圈子
These vets, they want... they want connection, you know?
他们想要自己的社群
They want community.
对了 有个叫汉克的人
Actually, this guy Hank,
我上周在施工基地见过他
at a foundation pour last week,
他说与同样状态的退伍军人在外工作
he tells me that working outside with vets just like him
让他感受到了...
gave him these little-- get this--
一隅宁静
pockets of peace.
对 他说以前
Yeah. Peace that he said
从没想过还能体会到这种感觉
he didn't think he'd ever be able to find.
真好 一隅宁静
Aw. Pockets of peace.
-我喜欢这说法 -我也是
- I love that. - Me, too.
在大城市救死扶伤感觉如何
So, how's saving lives in the big city?
-进展顺利吗 -其实...
- How's that going? - Um, you know what?
我目前正在
I'm actually saving lives
柏林的一个小镇救死扶伤
outside a little town in Berlin at the moment.
是德国柏林吗
Is that the-the German Berlin?
因为我知道德州有叫巴黎的地方
Because I know there's, uh, there's a Paris, Texas.
《巴黎 德州》是一部德国公路电影
-不是 就是德国那个 -好吧
- Uh, yeah, no. No, it's the German one. - Okay.
我目前的工作是名旅行护士
I'm-I'm working as a traveling nurse now.
-我不知道还有这种职业 -有的
- I didn't know that was a thing. - Yeah. Yeah.
我妈去世后
Um, after my mom died,
我找到了她列的清单
I found this list that she wrote.
写的是她生前想去旅行的地方
Um, it was all these places that she wanted to visit.
所以我也列了自己的清单
So I made my own list.
然后我们去了
And we went to
意大利度蜜月
Italy for our honeymoon.
然后去了巴黎
And then Paris.
-是法国的那个 -稍等一下
- You know, the French one. - Wait, hold on a second.
你是说法国也有地方叫巴黎吗
Did you say that there's a French one?
法国确实有巴黎
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表