剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- Yes, strawberries. - This dress is clean.
等等 你要拿走她所有的食物
Wait, are you taking all of her food?
我本来要在晚饭前去买♥♥东西
Well, I was gonna go grocery shopping before this dinner,
但你来晚了
but you got here late.
我知道 我的错
I know, my bad.
我写论文忙昏头了
I've just been really wrapped up in this paper.
好吧 行 论文
Yeah, okay, sure. The paper.
好了 快点
Okay. Come on.
好了 詹妮尔 宝贝 我们走 得走了
Okay. Janelle, baby, let's go, we gotta go.
快点 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
我们得走了
We gotta go. Here.
好了 对 穿上
Okay, yes, put it on.
得走了 我们走
Gotta go. Let's go.
再见
Bye, J.
很高兴认识你
It was really nice meeting you.
我也是
You-you, too.
-詹妮尔 再见 -快点 宝贝
- Bye, Janelle. - Come on, honey.
快点 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
网上说你卖♥♥旧相机
It said online that you-- you sell old cameras.
是的 这边
Yes, yes. This way.
很多东西
A lot of stuff.
-这是什么年代的 -大概1970年
- How old is it? - About 19... 1970.
完美 完美
Perfect! Perfect.
我觉得你会很喜欢它
I think you're gonna be very happy with it.
先让我看看多少钱
Let me just see how much it is, though.
给你看
There you go.
90块 90块
90 bucks? 90 bucks?!
这东西能用吗
Does this thing even work?
当然 还是全新的状态
Well, yes. It's in pristine condition.
有些东西时间越久越值钱
I mean, some things grow in value with age.
太荒唐了 如果真是这个道理
That is ridiculous, 'cause if that was true,
这家伙得值一百万了
this guy would be worth a million bucks.
我出五十块
I'll give you 50.
抱歉 先生 我们不议价
I'm sorry, sir, our prices are non-negotiable.
-太荒唐了 -我们忘了这件事吧
- This is ridiculous. - Well, then, let's just forget it.
你没必要给萨莉买♥♥相机
You don't need to bring Sally a camera.
不不不
No, no, no.
不 是这整件事
No, the whole thing,
整个想法 太疯狂了
the whole idea is so crazy.
我在想什么
What was I thinking? I mean...
寻找很久以前认识的女孩
It's like tracking down some girl from a long time ago,
心里还想着...
and thinking I'm gonna...
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
-什么 -回家
- What? - Home?
-我们已经开了快两百英里了 -不不
- You've traveled nearly 200 miles. - No, no.
我们给你七十块 你装些胶片进去
Okay, uh, we'll give you 70 bucks, and throw in some film.
好的 好的
Uh, okay, okay.
等等 等等 你在干什么
Wait. Hold on. What are you doing?
你自己说的
You said so yourself.
你不想空手去萨莉家
You don't want to arrive to Sally's empty-handed.
萨莉都不知道我今天要来
Sally doesn't even know I'm coming.
我从来没联♥系♥过她
I never reached out to her.
-什么 -我
- What? - I...
我都不知道那是不是我认识的萨莉·布鲁克丝
I don't even know if this is my Sally Brooks.
她的照片墙上只有
I mean, she only has pictures of
鸭子和水獭的照片
ducks and otters on her Instagram page.
我只知道她喜欢动物
I ju-- I just know that she likes animals
喜欢摄影 所以我
and-and photography, so I...
我在谷歌♥上搜了一下 找到了这个地址
I did a google search, and I found the address.
但我不知道是不是她
But I don't know that it's her.
她有没有结婚 或者
Or if she's married, or...
是否还活着
alive.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
我们不会让你退缩的
We're not gonna let you wuss out.
我们还有二十分钟就到了 所以上车吧
We're 20 minutes away, so just get in the car.
你们两个傻子 你们要
You two idiots, you gotta...
你们要陪我走到门口
you gotta walk with me to the door.
好吗 因为我觉得我自己做不到
Okay? 'Cause I don't think I can do this alone.
很好 很好 我们走吧 快点
Great. Great. Let's go. Hurry!
我们是傻子
We're the idiots.
中间有点凹陷 但很便宜
Sags in the middle, but it was cheap.
而且我也不怎么睡觉
Besides, I don't sleep much.
看得出来 我看到好多咖啡杯
Yeah, I could tell. A lot of coffee cups.
肯定很贵吧
Must get expensive.
我能说什么 我就喜欢深烘咖啡
What can I say? I love my dark roast.
我其实一直不喜欢咖啡的味道
I never really liked the taste of coffee.
那是咖啡豆的问题 我带你去我喜欢的店
Oh, it's just about the beans. I'll take you to my spot.
你看起来很累
You look exhausted.
不 我 我很好
No, I'm-I'm fine.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's up?
这地方不是开玩笑的 小黛
This place is no joke, Dej.
我能料到这里不容易 毕竟是哈佛 但是
I mean, I knew it wouldn't be, it's Harvard, but...
但这完全是另外一个层次
it's on a whole 'nother level.
如果哪天没有考试
You know, if there's not a test one day,
那下周一肯定有论文要交
there's a paper due the next Monday.
我还要花很多时间照顾詹妮尔
And I got Janelle half the time.
詹妮弗帮不上什么忙
Jennifer doesn't make it easy.
我不是在学习 就是在打工
And if I'm not studying, I'm working.
因为奖学金只能支付学费
'Cause scholarships, they cover tuition,
但不包括课本 吃的穿的
but not books and food and clothes and...
你写完论文要多久
How much time do you need to finish your paper?
不 不行 你只能在这待一天
No. No way. No, you're only here for a day.
马利克 要多久
Look, Malik, how much time?
差不多一个小时
Like, an hour.
给你两个小时
Take two.
-你认真的吗 -我是认真的
- Are you serious? - I'm serious.
-你确定吗 -非常确定
- You sure? - Very sure.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank...
我今晚一定会补偿你
I'm gonna make it up to you tonight.
等我写完论文 我们就出去玩
After my paper, we goin' out.
好吧
Okay...
你好 萨莉 嗨 萨莉
Hello, Sally. Hi, Sally.
已经 五十
It's been... 50...
-已经五十年了 -我听到有人
- It's been 50 years. - I hear someone.
家里有人
Someone's home.
真的吗
Really?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
好吧
Oh, okay.
她来了
Here we go.
是她 是她
It's her. It's her.
你们好
Hello?
说 "你好 萨莉"
Say "Hi, Sally."
我终于到加州了
I finally made it to California,
天啊 胳膊简直都快累残了
and boy are my arms tired.
抱歉 我认识你吗
I'm sorry, do I know you?
好吧...
Okay...
别别别 你好 萨莉
No, no, no, no, no, no. Hi, Sally.
这位是尼奇·皮尔森
This is, uh, Nicky Pearson.
1969年 在你去伍德斯托克的路上
In 1969, his path crossed with yours
他的人生轨迹与你
in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania,
在宾州匹兹堡产生了交集
on your way to Woodstock.
从那以后 他一直对你念念不忘
And he's been pining for you ever since.
对了 他还给你带了礼物
Oh, and he, um, he got you this gift here.
是个老照相机 因为我记得
It's an old camera, 'cause I remember
你以前经常照相
you used to take pictures.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你好 尼奇
Hello, Nicky.
你好 萨莉
Hello, Sally.
好看
Nice.
你拍得真好
You've got an eye.
没有 那是我一个朋友在坎布里亚照的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表