剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
宝贝女儿 你醒啦
Hey, baby girl. Hey, there.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling, huh?
你还好吗 来妈妈这 凯特
You okay? Come here, Kate.
太好了 你没事
Oh, yeah, you're okay.
你没事 天啊
You're okay. Oh, God.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你对妈妈笑了
You're smiling at Mama.
凯特 你太知道妈妈需要什么了
Oh, Kate, you know exactly what Mommy needed.
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
小贝 我需要帮忙
Hey, Bec, I need help.
怎么了
What is it?
你知道我好几个礼拜都没怎么合眼了吗
You know I haven't had more than two hours of sleep in weeks?
我知道 但是有突发状况了
I know. We-we have a situation.
凯文 蹭得到处都是
Kevin. Ugh, it's everywhere.
看起来就像是他躺在雪地里划拉手脚
It's like he went and then made a snow angel in it,
-只不过他划拉的不是雪 而是... -我懂
- but instead of snow, it's... - I get it.
你能把垃圾桶拿来
Yeah, can-can you go get the trash can
再往浴缸里放上水吗
and-and run a bath, please?
别跟人说我来过
I was never here.
亲爱的 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, baby. Can we talk?
行 谈谈吧
Yeah, we can talk.
这件事我想了很久 我想...
So, I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and, um...
你想接丽贝卡到我们家住
And you want to move Rebecca into our house.
我们没有别的选择 贝丝
I don't see another option here, Beth.
她需要有家人陪着
She needs to be around family,
她的日常护理问题
and I need to be the one in charge
需要由我来拿主意
of the day-to-day decisions about her care.
凯特扛不住了 她显然很难承担这一切
Kate's overwhelmed. This is clearly too much for her.
凯文说他会隔几周就来看看
And Kevin says he'll come visit every couple of weeks,
可谁知道他能不能做到
but who knows if that's true?
他可能随时就会
He could be off in New Zealand
跑到新西兰拍《阿凡达7》
filming the new Avatar 7 at the drop of a hat.
兰德尔
Randall,
不要小看你姐姐
don't underestimate your sister.
你们这对兄弟太引人注目 主意又大
She has had to navigate her larger-than-life brothers
已经让她操了一辈子的心了
and their massive egos her entire life.
能承担起这份责任很了不起的
And that is a load to carry, too.
你再看看你的哥哥
And look at your brother over there.
你看他
Like, look at him.
他不再是你小时候印象里
He is not the irresponsible screwup
那个不负责任的废柴了 兰德尔
that you knew growing up, Randall.
我理解你对他们的描述 但我觉得
Like, I hear you talking about them, and, baby,
你所描述的样子 在他们身上已经不存在了
you are talking about versions of them that no longer exist.
我们玩得很开心
We had the best time.
-镇子很漂亮 -是吧
- The town is so cute... - Yeah?
-空气好清新 -你不闻闻新鲜空气
- ...the air is so crisp. - Oh, you don't realize
都不知道洛杉矶的雾霾有多严重
how bad L.A. Smog is until you breathe real air.
-可不是嘛 -就是
- I've been saying that. Yeah. - Yeah.
玩得开心 尽情呼吸吧
Have fun. Breathe it in.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
凯文
Kevin.
我妈妈经常提起
You know, my mom used to talk about this day
我们小时候的一天
from back when we were younger.
那是一个很悠闲的周六
It's a lazy Saturday, you know,
周六没事做 所有人都没有活动安排
lazy Saturday with nothing to do, no one had anywhere to be.
我们就一起看看老电影
We'd all just, um, watch old movies together,
玩玩四方扔球 贴毛驴尾巴的游戏
play foursquare, pin the tail on the donkey.
所以 我可能就很蠢地想到...
I don't know, I had this stupid idea that...
如果给她盖了这栋房♥子 也许能重现那些回忆
building this house could somehow recreate that for her,
我们和她的孙子辈都能一起
you know, with us and all the grandkids.
这个想法一点也不蠢
That's not stupid at all.
我也不知道
I don't know.
兰德尔想接她去费城
Randall wants to move her to Philly.
我跟他为这件事吵了一天了 可是
I've been fighting him on it all day, but...
也许他说得对
...maybe he's right.
也许他说得对 也许把她留在这里
Maybe he's right, maybe-maybe keeping her here,
我们其他人都不在
without all of us here,
对她来说并不是最好的选择
maybe that's not what's best for her, you know, I...
我也不知道
I don't know.
这件事上我不能选错
I got to get this one right.
把兰德尔叫上 我们得聊聊
Let's get Randall. We have to talk.
我来决定今后怎么照顾妈妈
I will make a decision about what's best for Mom
因为她信任我能做好这件事
because she trusted me to do it.
但首先 你们两个必须能好好地看着她
But first you two have got to be able to look at her.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我们一直都在看着她啊
We look at her all the time.
你没有 兰德尔
No, you don't, Randall.
我理解
And I get it.
我理解 因为妈妈曾经光彩夺目
I get it, because Mom was magnificent.
看见她变成现在这样太残忍♥了
And to see her like this is really brutal.
可是如果你都不敢看着她的眼睛
But how can we even talk about her moving into your house
还谈什么把她接回自己家里呢
when you can't even look her in the eye?
小凯 你触碰她的次数也越来越少了
And, Kev, you're touching her less and less.
跟我来
Come with me.
过来
Let's go.
洗洗洗
Wash, wash, wash.
刷刷刷
Scrub, scrub, scrub.
妈妈帮你洗干净
Mommy's got you.
妈妈帮你洗干净
Mommy's got you. Yeah.
来 给她梳头
Here. Brush her hair.
打结的地方要轻点梳
Just be gentle around the tangles.
我家全是女儿 我知道怎么梳头
I have daughters. I know how to brush.
好吧
Okay.
妈 我来给你梳头
Here we go, Mom.
小凯 她的手很干燥
Kev, her hands are dry.
好的 我来看看
Okay, let me see...
怀孕了
Pregnant.
你感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
我感觉
I feel...
很饿
hungry.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
可在青蛙酒吧洗手间的那晚
You seemed pretty ready that night
你看起来已经准备好了
in the bathroom at Froggy's.
我当时是一时被冲昏头了
I was caught up in the moment.
听我说 小贝
Look, Bec...
我们可以的
...we can do this.
只不过是一个小宝宝
It-It's just one tiny little baby.
我们有两个人呢
Two of us.
一个宝宝
One baby...
我们俩
two of us.
-饭来了 -你就应该...
- Here you go. - I mean, that's what you're supposed...
我们昨天午餐和晚餐都吃了中餐
Okay, is-is it bad that we had Chinese yesterday
结果现在早餐又吃餐 是不是有点吃太多了
for lunch and dinner, and now we're eating it for breakfast?
-一点都不多 -我都吃不够
- Not one bit. - Not for me.
我很喜欢
I love it.
好吧 我
Um, okay, I, um...
趁孩子们都在玩 我有件事要宣布
have an announcement to make while the kids are off playing,
是关于妈妈的
about Mom.
怎么 现在吗 需要所有人都在吗
What, now? With everyone here?
是的
Yes.
他们也都是家人 所以也该参与进来
They're our family, and they should be a part of it.
是这样...
Okay, um...
让妈搬到费城和你一起生活
Mom moving to Philly to live with you
这个方案不行 兰德尔
is not an option, Randall.
要不然你就得减少你在华盛顿的工作
You'd have to pull back on your work in D.C.,
但这恰恰是妈不希望看到的
and that's exactly what Mom didn't want.
所以我不允许
So I can't allow it.
还有小凯
And Kev.
留她独自一人待在这里
Keeping her here, without family,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表