剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
它是未经许可建造的
it was built without permits,
我很担心它有一天会倒塌
and I'm afraid it's gonna collapse,
或者被市政♥府♥发现是违章搭建 然后来找我
or the city's gonna find out and, you know, come after me.
我知道这很蠢 但我不知道
It's stupid, I know, but I wonder
我已经为那一天的到来
how many, uh, months I've spent
担忧了几个月
thinking about that day.
我仍会在早上检查我的梳子
I still look at my hairbrush in the morning,
看看有没有掉头发
looking for fallout.
我的头发算是我的招牌
It's kind of my signature thing, my hair.
你头发确实很好看
You have great hair.
-你也是 尼奇 -谢谢
- You, too, Nicky. - Thank you.
30年来 我大概只掉过七缕头发
I've only lost, like, seven strands in 30 years.
但我还是担心自己会秃头
But still, I worry that I'm gonna lose all my hair.
我不知花了多少年时间
The years that I have lost
在担心一件一直没有发生的事情
worrying about something that never happened.
天啊
Oh, God,
我在想我花了多少年
I wonder how many years
来想萨莉
I spent thinking about Sally.
大概...
I mean...
有数十年吧 我不知道
oh, like, decades maybe? I don't know.
不过 我不后悔
But, uh, you know, uh, I d-- I don't regret that.
不后悔...
That, um...
那些逝去的时光
those lost years.
我觉得它支撑着我渡过了难关
I think... I think it got me through.
它给了我一个理由
It gave me, uh, reason to hope
去希望有一天好事会发生
that, you know, one day something good might happen
在我身上
to me.
也许这一切在冥冥之中
Maybe it was all leading up to this, the...
促成了史上最尴尬的这顿饭
most awkward meal of all time.
但这一切不是浪费时间
But not a waste of time.
绝对不是
No way.
对我来说
Not for me.
谢谢你这么说 尼奇
That's lovely, Nicky.
据说 单相思是唯一的真爱
You know, the only true love is unrequited love.
因此 也许去爱一个
So maybe it's better to love
理想中的伴侣会更好
an idealized version of your partner.
我不知道
I don't know.
希望大家还吃得下甜点
I hope everyone saved room for dessert.
我很后悔买♥♥了卫♥星♥接♥收♥器♥
I regret buying our satellite dish.
买♥♥了它之后
When we got it,
我们的爱巢就变成了埃里克的藏身处
our den became Eric's retreat.
现在我们各看各的电视
Now we watch TV separately,
各吃各的饭
we eat our meals separately.
我经常会做一周分量的鸡肉
I cook chickens for the week because
因为我不知道他什么时候想吃饭
I don't know when he is going to want his dinner.
小萨 我们刚才不是在聊这个
Sal, that wasn't keeping in the spirit of the topic.
我们是在聊不要因小事庸人自扰
We were talking about not sweating the small stuff,
而不是在陌生人面前暴露我们之间更大的问题
not airing your bigger issues with me in front of strangers.
他们不是陌生人 埃里克
They're not strangers, Eric.
尼奇是我的老朋友...
Nicky is an old friend...
他对我念念不忘50年
...who has pined after me for 50 years
而你却把我
while you have treated me
当成一个厨师
like a line cook.
我认识他的时间比认识你更长
I've known him longer than I have known you.
我不提那些小事
The only reason I don't
唯一的原因就是
bring up the small things
那些大事压得我根本无暇顾及
is because the big things leave me no room
其它任何事情了
to worry about anything else.
要来点波旁威士忌吗 两位
Bourbon, gentlemen?
好 麻烦了
Yes, please.
我是个酒鬼
I'm an alcoholic.
他确实是
Yeah, he is.
我们年轻时形影不离
We were inseparable when we were young.
我们结婚的头两年 每天都要做♥爱♥
First two years we were married, sex every day.
周六还做两次
Twice on Saturday.
天...
My...
他对我欲罢不能
He couldn't get enough of me.
-那时的我跟现在不一样 -我看出来了
- I was something else back then. - I can see that.
你当年回头率应该也不低
I bet you turned heads, too.
是啊...
Well...
我也曾辉煌过
I had my days.
我的第一任丈夫得到了展厅版本的我
My first husband got the showroom model of me.
而米格尔得到的是...
Miguel... got the...
已经跑了许多公里的经典款
used classic with a ton of miles.
可他似乎很崇拜你
Well, he seems to worship you.
我大概挖到了两次宝
I struck gold twice.
我不再为自己拍照了
I stopped taking pictures of myself.
那曾经是我的爱好
That was my thing:
就是毫无保留的自♥拍♥
completely open self-portraits.
后来就不拍了
Then it stopped.
从何时起我们就变了呢 丽贝卡
When is it that it changes, Rebecca?
从何时起我们不再想看到
When is it that we stop wanting
自己的影像
to see reflections of ourselves?
米格尔来自波多黎各
Miguel is from Puerto Rico, and...
为了办婚礼 我们上了莎莎舞课
for, uh, our wedding we took salsa lessons
这样就能在婚宴上跳莎莎舞
so we could salsa dance at our reception.
后来 甚至在结了婚以后
And then, even after we were married, you know,
我们还会找些夜店或者娱乐中心
we, um, we'd find a club or some rec center
参加莎莎舞之夜 我好喜欢
that had salsa nights; I loved it.
然后有一次 我们去跳舞
And then this one time we were dancing--
当时年纪挺大了 六十多岁吧
and we were older, you know, in our 60s--
然后有个穿粉色裙子的年轻女孩
and there was this young girl in a pink dress--
我永远忘不了她的表情
I'll never forget her face--
就像发现什么新鲜玩意一样指着我
pointing at me like I was some novelty act.
好像我这个年纪还跳舞 真是太勇敢了
Like it was so brave of me to be dancing at my age.
从那以后我再也没跳过莎莎舞 到此结束
I never salsa danced ever again, that was it.
我说是因为坐骨神经痛
I blamed it on my sciatica.
我现在会用化妆品把手上的老人斑都遮起来
Now I cover my liver spots on my hands with makeup,
我只有用围巾把脖子遮起来
and I will not leave the house without a scarf
才会出门
to hide my neck.
我有个朋友伯纳黛特 她跟我们一个年纪
My friend Bernadette, she's our age.
她放弃了染发 让头发全白了
She quit coloring her hair and went totally gray.
她说感觉无比轻松
She said it was so liberating,
就像是扔开拐杖
like throwing away the crutches
重新自♥由♥行走
and being able to walk again.
行吧
Sure.
伯纳黛特绝对是胡说八道
Bernadette is full of crap.
我觉得
Just saying.
马利克 我准备好了
Malik, I'm ready.
准备好什么了
Ready for what?
我想回你家
I want to go back to your place.
为什么 我们才刚到这里
Why? We just got here.
你说真的
Oh, word?
好 马上走 这就走
Bet, we out. We out.
我的心
My heart.
我的心现在跳得好快
My heart is beating so fast right now.
你紧张吗
You nervous?
你不紧张吗
You're not?
不是 珍珠陷在泥里了
No! Pearl was stuck in the mud,
然后我把整个克里登斯清水复兴合唱团...
and I had all of Creedence Clearwater...
米格尔说我们该走了
Miguel says it's time to go.
不留下吃甜点吗
Well, what about dessert?
开市客的薄片蛋糕
Sheet cake from Costco.
不早了
It's time.
-好吧 -好吧 好
- Okay. - Okay. Yep.
-聊得太开心了 -是啊
- Well, this was so much fun. - It was.
拿张照片吧
Oh, here, take one.
多拿几张
Take a bunch.
我喜欢这张
Oh, I love that one.
我本来有幅海地的画想给你看看
I have a Haitian painting I wanted to show you.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表