剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我觉得她可能撑不过今晚
I don't see her making it through the night.
我们现在都很好
We're good now.
你把我们教得很好
You made us good.
记得跟他打招呼
You tell him hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你马上就要当外公了
You're gonna be a grandfather.
我不担心忘掉那些大事
I'm not worried about forgetting about the big stuff.
是孩子们还小的时候
It's the regular...
那些普通的周六
Saturday when the kids were little,
一个没什么大事发生的日子...
a day when nothing big really happened.
我们就一起笑着
We were just laughing
玩贴驴尾巴的游戏
and playing pin the tail on the donkey.
那是我还没准备好要忘记的东西
That's the stuff I'm not ready to let go of yet.
-早啊 -早
- Hey. - Hey.
你知不知道你的眉毛下面
Did you know you have a tiny little scar
-有一个小疤 -我知道
- underneath your eyebrow? - Mm-hmm. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
我之前一直没注意到
I never noticed it before.
是的
Yeah.
我晒过太阳之后就会显出来
It comes out when I'm in the sun,
我前几天晒了点太阳
and I got a little sun the other day.
我居然一直没注意到
I can't believe I never noticed it.
话说
So...
我小的时候
when I was a little girl...
我家旁边有个小操场
...there was this little playground right by my house
我爸偶尔会带我去玩
that my dad would take me to sometimes,
里面有个设计很不合理的破滑梯
and it had one of those really lame slides
就是你滑完屁♥股♥会被烫伤的那种
that would give you burn marks on your butt.
我懂
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
还有一个
And, um, you know,
那种很老旧的摇摇马
one of those weird old rocking horse things
只有一只眼睛
that only had one eye.
还是带弹簧的
The springy ones.
-我知道 -我特别害怕
- Yeah, yeah. - Totally creeped me out.
但是里面还有一架秋千
But then there was this one swing.
天哪 我好喜欢那个秋千
God, I loved that swing.
他会让我坐上去推我
And he would push me on it.
有一次 我记得我在秋千荡下来的时候
And one time, I remember I turned around
回头往后看 当时我爸没注意
on the way back down, and my dad wasn't paying attention,
于是他的表就砸到了我眼睛正上方
and his watch clocked me right above the eye.
他特别内疚
He felt so bad,
我却毫不在意 因为他推我荡秋千
but I didn't care because him pushing me in that swing
是我在全世界上
was just my favorite thing
最喜欢做的事 你懂吗
in the entire world, you know?
荡秋千啦
And we swing.
他带我去那里玩 我会特别开心
It was such a treat for me, going there with him.
但是在整个过程里
But I would just-- I'd spend
我却会一直担心
the entire time worrying about when...
他什么时候就不推我了
...he would stop pushing me,
什么时候告诉我 该回家了
when he'd say that it was time to go home.
我真希望我能花更多时间
Really wish that I had spent more time appreciating it
享受荡秋千的过程
when it was all happening,
而不是
instead of just...
担心什么时候会结束
worrying about when it would end.
至少我还有这个疤
At least I still have the scar.
兰德尔今天的数学活动取消了
Randall's math thing got canceled today,
所以我们这个周六完全没有其他安排
so we have a completely free Saturday with no plans.
没有球赛 不出去玩
No football games, no playdates.
我们做什么好呢
What should we do?
无所事事
Nothing.
无所事事
Nothing.
无所事事听起来真不错
Oh, nothing sounds so nice.
-是啊 -是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
荡秋千啦 丽贝卡
And swing, Rebecca.
荡秋千啦
And we swing.
-准备好了吗 兰德尔 -凯特 碰碰天空
- Ready, Randall? - Kate, touch the sky.
-荡秋千啦 -用你的脚碰碰天空
- And we swing! - Touch the sky with your feet.
真棒
There you go.
荡秋千啦
And we swing!
-再高点 -荡秋千啦
- Higher! - And we swing!
荡秋千 把胳膊抬起来
Swing. Throw your arms up.
霍普 准备好了吗
All right, Hope. Ready?
往前往后
Back and forth,
来回荡秋千
and we swing!
-荡秋千啦 -荡秋千
- And swing! - Swing.
《我们的生活》 第六季第十八集[本剧终]
《铭记妈妈》 妈妈有魔力 妈妈...
来 吃早餐啦
Hey, guys! Breakfast!
大家听我说
Attention. Hello.
-妈妈有话说 -是这样
- Mmm. Okay, Mom's up. - So...
兰德尔的数学比赛被取消了
since Randall's math contest got canceled...
-是奥数 -什么
- Mathletes. - What?
是奥数 不是比赛
It's Mathletes, and it's not a contest.
是一群数学爱好者
It's a group of math enthusiasts
在共同的场合下表演竞技...
who perform and compete at a, um...
算了 我晚点再解释吧
Forget it. I'll talk about it later.
-你继续 -这意味着我们一家人
- Go ahead. - It just means we have
这周六完全没有安排
a completely free Saturday.
就待着
Just us.
怎么了 我们一家人一起待一天
Oh, what? Come on. Is it really that hard
有这么难吗
to be all together for a day?
有
Yes.
好吧 那你们想干什么
Okay, well, what do you guys want to do?
-都行 -我不在乎
- Whatever. - Don't care.
好吧 凯特宝贝 你有什么想法
O-Okay. Katie girl, what do you got?
什么都行吗
Anything we want?
一整天吗
All day?
什么都行 一整天
Anything you want. All day.
你有什么想法 凯特宝贝
What do you got, Katie girl?
好几个想法
Several ideas.
-这不就来了吗 -好几个想法呢
- Oh, well, there we go. - Several ideas.
-听起来不错 -她很有想法
- Okay. I like that. - She's got ideas.
我喜欢有好几个想法的人
I like, I like people with several ideas.
你写得怎么样了
How's the writing coming?
进展缓慢
Slowly.
-谢谢 -离追悼会还有两个小时了
- Thanks. - Service is in, uh, less than two hours.
我知道
I'm aware.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
就是看看你
I'm just checking on you.
我很好
I'm good.
到底怎么了 女人
What, woman?
我觉得我们需要玩一下"最糟糕状况"了
I think we need to bang out a worst-case scenario.
-关于什么的 -你
- About what? - You.
你先来
You go first.
我都不知道我们玩这个的主题是什么
I don't even know what we're worst-case scenario-ing.
送走你最后一位家长后 你会失控
After burying your fourth and final parent, you lose it.
两对父母都去世了 于是你接下来的日子
No parents left to bury, you spend the rest of your days
一直去参加别人父母的葬礼
going to other people's parents' funerals.
为了你不认识的长辈
Just crying single tears
在葬礼上流下眼泪
at funerals of parents you don't even know.
该你了
Go.
我真不觉得我会那样做...
I really don't think I'm gonna be going to...
你买♥♥了一辆房♥车
You buy an RV.
某天早上醒来说"贝丝 我们需要一辆房♥车"
Wake up one morning and say, "Beth, we need an RV."
我说"好啊 我愿意买♥♥一辆房♥车"
I say, "Sure, I can get down with an RV."
你余生的日子都在开着车到处转悠
You spend the rest of your days traveling back and forth
不断造访你的至亲们安眠的地方
between your parents' various resting places,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表