剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
-您需要帮忙吗 -是的 我想找一套西装
- Can I help you? - Yeah, um, I'm looking for a suit.
得了吧 杰克 你说实话
Come on, Jack, just say it like it is.
我们都心知肚明
We both know that I wasn't there
我没有照顾好安迪和安波
for Andy and Amber like I should have been.
你知道吗 我和你妈分开之后
You know, after your mother and I split,
我向我自己和最好的朋友保证
I promised my best friend and myself that
我一定会努力把你们留在我的生活里
I would fight to keep you kids in my life.
很长一段时间里 我都在努力
And for a long time, I tried.
她丈夫 我最好的朋友杰克
In heartbreak, ten years after her husband
意外去世十年后
and my best friend died,
我和丽贝卡找到了彼此
Rebecca and I found each other.
你可以不必祝福我们
Now, you don't have to be happy for us,
但我们也不会为我们走到一起而抱歉
but we're not gonna apologize for being together.
那咱们就举杯祈祷你妈不会管你叫威廉
Let's toast to your mother not calling you William.
-干杯 -干杯
- Salud. - Salud.
看到我的全垒打了吗
可以叫我小罗伯特
我是克莱门特
你还克莱门特
你偷东西被人逮到的时候怎么不跑
我们必须走
你有没有去工厂问问 里斯托
总有活能找到吧
我每天都去问 没找到任何活
回来了 去亲亲姨妈然后洗个手
他们直接开除一千人
居然觉得给一百个职位就够了
碧翠丝 我表哥维克可以收留我们几个月
说那里能找到工作
我们别无选择 宝贝
我妹妹也能住下吗
儿子 我有事要告诉你
我们要出远门 我们全家
我表哥家那边有工作给我
在宾夕法尼亚州自♥由♥东区 在美国
我们还会回来吗
应该不会
但是那里离匹兹堡很近
也许我们可以看克莱门特比赛
怎么样
你觉得如何 米格尔
我们的生活 第六季第十五集
你的血压有下降
I'd like to see the blood pressure
我很欣慰
come down a little.
-好 -你的腰还好吗
- Okay. - How's the new hip treating you
婚礼过去了几个月
in the couple of months since the wedding?
腰很好 谢谢
Oh, the hip's great, thank you.
疲惫呢 你之前说在锻炼时
What about fatigue? Now, you mentioned feeling
会感到呼吸急促
shortness of breath during exercise?
我想给你安排一个压力测试
I think I'd like to set you up for a stress test.
我没时间 医生 抱歉
I don't have time for that, Doc, I'm sorry.
你已经不年轻了 里瓦斯先生
You're not a young man anymore, Mr. Rivas, no.
人老了之后 身体就没有年轻时恢复那么快
Our bodies don't recover the way they used to.
你得休息一下
You've got to get some rest.
我先扶你起床
Let's get you out of bed.
来 给你戴上眼镜 这样看得清楚
Come on, let's get your glasses on so you can see.
完美
Perfect.
开吃吧
Bon appétit.
继续握紧 把手抬到头顶
All right, keep that tension and raise it above your head.
做得很好 宝贝
There you go, honey.
肩膀也保持绷紧 完美
Keep the tension on your shoulders. Perfect.
有人吗
Hello?
-你好 -很棒 宝贝
- Hola. - Great, honey.
放低一点 回到原来位置...
Okay, lower it, lower it back down...
早上好 丽贝卡 米格尔
Good morning, Rebecca, Miguel.
-早上好 莱拉 -她怎么会...
- Good morning, Laila. - What's she...?
-那是谁 -这是莱拉
- Wh-Who is that? - Oh, that's Laila.
她是我们的护工 她每天....
She's our nurse. She comes every...
她每天都会过来帮忙 你认识她的
every day to help us out. You know her.
好
Okay.
当然 好
Of course. Yeah.
早上好 莱拉
Um, good morning, Laila.
你们锻炼需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you with your exercises?
没关系 我们自己可以
I-I think it's okay. We've got it.
锻炼也差不多做完了
We're almost done here anyway.
我去帮她把药分清楚
I'll go make sure her meds are sorted.
我也已经弄好了
I already took care of that as well.
-谢谢你 -好
- Thank you. - Okay.
好了 要再做一个吗
All right. Want to try another one?
来 继续拉...
All right, let's pull that...
你看 我就说我们能做到的
See? I told you we'd make it.
从一颗种子到第一颗果实
From a little seed to our first bloom.
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
一天一天慢慢来
One day at a time.
没错
That's right.
给妈妈用的新药效果如何
So, how's Mom responding to the new meds?
很好 好了
There we go. Okay.
杰克和海莉总闹着想见姥姥姥爷
Jack and Hailey keep asking to see Grandma and Grandpa.
你能视频吗
Can you Facetime?
米格尔 别这样
Miguel, come on, man.
我花了很多钱请的护工
I'm paying a lot of money for this nurse.
她口碑很好的
She comes highly recommended.
-每只手再来一个词 -太阳 山峰
- One more each hand. - Sun, mountain.
很好
Nice.
她在适应 兰德尔
She's, uh, she's adjusting, Randall, yeah.
我们能不能明天再视频 凯特
Oh, uh, can we Facetime tomorrow, Kate?
我懂你意思 小凯 我明白
I hear you, Kev, I hear you.
几周后见
I'll see you in a few weeks.
简直等不及感恩节了
Can't wait for Thanksgiving.
几天后见
See you in a couple days.
好的 感恩节见 保重
Okay, see you at Thanksgiving. Take care.
土地
Earth.
天空
Sky.
很好
Nice.
把那条毛巾给我
我去下厕所
门旁边就是
听好
Mira.
什么都别乱动
第二次 两次出局 两次坏球 两次好球
Second-- two outs, two balls, and two strikes.
投球
The pitch.
向右场的平直球
A little liner to right field.
-对不起[西语] -没关系 你
- Lo siento. - No, you...
-我对不起 -你一定是里斯托的儿子
- I sorry. - You must be Risto's boy.
你是海盗队的球迷吗
You a Pirates fan?
天啊
Man, oh, man.
伟大的球员 那位克莱门特 伟大的球员
Great player, that Clemente. Great player.
虽然不懂他在说什么
Can't understand a damn word he says,
但他确实很厉害
but, uh, he sure is something.
我有个东西给你看看
I got something for you.
有一天我接到了马泽罗斯基的界外球
I caught a foul ball off Mazeroski the other day.
你去看过比赛吗
You been to a game yet?
跟你♥爸♥爸说 他会带你去的
Well, tell your dad he's got to take you.
福布斯球场是块宝地
Forbes Field is... it's a gem.
你可以溜到本垒板后面的座位
Try to sneak down to the seats behind home plate.
我就是在那接到这个球的
That's where I caught that ball.
全场最好的座位
Best seats in the house.
只想看场比赛
Only want to see a game.
不管坐哪
No matter where to sit.
孩子 你坐在哪
Son, where you sit
才是最重要的
is all that matters.
美国在召唤 召唤
America to call. To call.
美国是最伟大的土地
America's the greatest land of all...
美国
America...
最伟大的土地
the greatest land of all.
迈克·里弗斯
Mike Rivers.
迈克
Mike?
我是迈克·里弗斯 是我
I-I'm Mike Rivers. That's me.
比尔·朗迪
Ah. Uh, Bill Lundy.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Hi. Nice to meet you. - Pleasure to meet you.
跟我来吧
Uh, come on back.
好的
Okay.
迈克 你的简历就已经脱颖而出了
Well, Mike, your résumé speaks for itself.
约翰·福尔男装店
Top salesman six straight quarters
连续六个季度的金牌销♥售♥
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表