剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Kate?
你不觉得妈妈该留在这里吗
Do you not think that Mom should stay here?
留在她熟悉的地方
In the place that she knows?
我觉得我们该开个家庭会议
I think that we should have a family meeting.
大家早上好 我跟你们说
Hey, morning, guys! I'll tell you what.
那家店上的咖啡是镇子上最好喝的
They have the best coffee in this town.
有新品种的咖啡豆
It's like this new variety of beans that...
-我的天啊 -我说了什么吗
- Oh, boy. - Did I say something?
不 不是你 我在感叹这仨人
No, it's not you. I'm "Oh, boy-ing" these three.
他们终于开始讨论
They're finally having
"我们妈妈接下来该怎么办"了
the "What's next with our mother" chat.
你怎么会知道我们在讨论什么
How could you possibly know what we were talking about?
你们在讨论什么 小凯
What were you talking about, Kev?
"我们妈妈接下来该怎么办"
Having the "What's next for our mom" talk.
你真厉害
Wow, you're good.
她是厉害
She really is.
我可厉害了
I really am.
听好了
So, here's what's up.
你们三个待在这里
Um, you guys are gonna stay here
继续你们皮尔森一家的事情
and go through your Pearson process, like,
感受自己的情绪 给妈妈定个计划
feel all your feelings and hash out a plan for your mom.
我要带你们的另一半去小屋那里
I'm gonna take your better halves down to the cabin,
好好享受这美好的一天
post up and enjoy this beautiful day away...
逃离负能量
from this energy.
明白
Capisce?
-明白 -明白
- Capisce. - Capisce.
很好
Great.
索菲 菲利普 去小屋
Sophie, Philip, to the cabin.
-明白 -菲利普 你别学
- Capisce. - No, Philip. No.
你听到她说的了 我们继续吧
Well, you heard the woman. Let's talk.
喂
Hello?
好的
Okay.
德尼丝 我很抱歉
Denise, I'm so sorry.
丽贝卡 拜托 你不必道歉
Rebecca, please. You don't have to apologize.
这个月太煎熬了 我
The month you've had, I...
-对于杰克的事 我真的很遗憾 -谢谢
- I'm so, so sorry about Jack. - Thank you.
你们仨
Hey. You three.
上车 快点 我们走
Car. Now. Let's go.
兰德尔 你的嘴唇怎么回事
Randall, what happened to your lip?
马蒂·哈里斯打的
Marty Harris's fist.
-有人饿了吗 -这不好笑
- Is anyone else starving? - Not funny.
快上车
Get in the car.
发生什么了
So, what happened?
小凯带我们去了派对 凯特喝多了
Kev took us to the party and got Kate drunk.
然后
And then...
我听到两个蠢货
I heard these two idiot guys
在议论凯特的穿着
talking about what Kate was wearing.
其中有个人说
And then one of them said
他要约凯特出去走走
he was gonna ask her to go for a walk
然后让她... 你懂的
and... and get her to, you know.
她去了吗
And did she go on the walk?
没有
No.
他还没机会去问她
He never got the chance to ask her.
谢谢你 兰德尔
Thank you, Randall.
谢天谢地还有你
Thank God for you.
我跟你们说 我在纽约生活过
Tell you what, I have lived in New York,
我发誓这个小镇上的中餐
and I swear this podunk town has
是我吃过最好吃的
the best Chinese food I've ever had.
我也这么想的 老兄 中国餐馆永远的神
I'm with you, bro. China Café for life.
好了
All right.
我们继续吗
Should we start?
-好 听我说 -我
- Okay, look, I... - I was...
-我觉得 -我刚在考虑如果
- I think... - Well, I was just thinking if-if...
-你先说 -你先
- You want to... - You.
我有个想法
You know, I have an idea.
好了 所以
All right, so...
拿着这个的人才能说话
Whoever is holding this gets to talk.
那是个什么东西
What in the hell is that?
是只疗愈猫 我刚给妈妈买♥♥的
It's a therapy cat. I just got it for Mom.
网上说逼真的玩具
On the website, it says that lifelike toys
可以让阿尔兹海默症患者有目标感
help Alzheimer's patients to feel, like, a sense of purpose.
让他们想到自己
Brings them back to a time where they,
还能照顾别人的时光
you know, could take care of something.
所以她可以摸摸猫 照顾照顾它
So she can pet it, she can take care of it.
杀了我吧 现在就杀了我吧
Kill me. Kill me now.
拜托先把我杀了吧
Not until you kill me first, please.
各位
Guys.
拜托 谁想先开始
Come on. Who wants to go first?
你知道吗 先政后娱
You know what, senators before celebrities.
快点 拿着小猫
Come on. Take the kitty.
"拿着小猫" 好吧
"Take the kitty." All right.
-别这样 -好的
- Oh, stop. - Yeah. Okay.
好的
Okay.
这地方就像个时间胶囊一样 不是吗
This place really is a time capsule, isn't it?
可不是嘛
Tell me about it.
我在浴室发现了我的牛仔女孩香水
I found my Tommy Girl perfume in the bathroom.
我觉得我们该回到房♥子去 或许
I think we should go back to the house. Maybe...
我不知道 或许我们能帮上忙
I don't know, maybe we could be of some help.
亲爱的天真小甜心菲利普
Oh, dear, sweet, naive Philip.
我们帮不了他们仨的 没人可以
We can't help those three. Nobody can.
米格尔走了七天了
Miguel's been gone seven days now, and...
这七天里 我老公就一直在抽丝剥茧
that's seven days for my husband's mind to spin out
试图想出他妈妈接下来该怎么办
and try to figure out what to do next with his mother.
他苦思冥想
To gather his thoughts
然后向哥哥姐姐展示自己的提案
and then present his case to his siblings.
米格尔是她的家人
Well, Miguel was her family.
他是我们的坚实后盾
And he was our man on the ground.
只要他还在她身边 我们就可以根据
And we could justify just dropping in for visits
自己的日程安排过来探望她
as our schedules allowed as long as he was by her side,
但现在不是了
but... not anymore.
过去的几天里我一直在想这件事
I've been thinking about this a lot for the last few days,
我觉得她应该搬来和我住
and I think she should move in with me.
他会想让她搬到费城的
He's gonna want to move her to Philly.
那一定会把凯文惹恼的
That's gonna get Kevin all riled up.
你知道的
You know it.
然后就会开始经典项目
Ah, and thus will begin
"谁是好男人 谁是大孝子"争霸赛
the classic "Who is the better man and son" pissing contest.
"她是我们的妈妈 小凯
"She's our mother, Kev.
她照顾了我们一辈子
She has cared for us our entire lives.
现在该我们去照顾她了
And now it's our turn to care for her.
因为她是我们的妈妈 小凯"
Because she's our mother, Kev."
"真的吗 真的吗 兰德尔
"Oh, really? Really, Randall?
谢谢你 谢谢你告诉我
Well, thank you, thank you for telling me
她是我们的妈妈
that our mother is our mother.
你知道的 我一砖一瓦亲手
You know, I built this house for her
为她建了这栋房♥子"
with my bare hands."
演得真不错
Wow. Wow, that's great.
你们可以开始巡演了
You two should take this on the road.
-谢谢 -确实
- Ah, thank you. - We really should.
凯特也在
Well, Kate's there.
会没事的
It's gonna be fine.
怎么了
What?
请进
Come in.
到早上你就会感觉好点了
You'll feel better in the morning.
我好像没见你化过这么浓的妆
I don't think I've seen you wear that much makeup before.
想说什么就说吧 妈
Say what you want to say, Mom.
你还年轻 正在寻找自己的路
You're young and you're figuring it out.
这些都没有错
There's nothing wrong with that.
但我希望你知道 你的潜力无限
But I do need you to know that you have so much to offer.
所以当你闯荡世界时...
So when you go out in the world...
希望你能牢记这点
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表