剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
这场婚礼让她的日常生活
the shake-up in her routine,
变得有些面目全非
the wedding excitement.
医生说在现在这个阶段
Doctor says we're at the stage where...
我们不能纠正她
you shouldn't correct her.
你明白吗 就顺着她走
You know? Just-just roll with it,
分散她的注意力 直到症状消失
you try to distract her until the episode fades.
还是这样
Still.
我懂
I know.
也许等下不能让妈妈表演了
Maybe Mom shouldn't perform later.
压力太大了
It's a lot of pressure.
是的
Yeah.
可能有点过头了
Maybe it's too much.
抱歉 我能插个话吗
Uh... Sorry. May I interject?
音乐对灵魂有益
Music is good for the soul.
对她的记忆有益
It's-it's been good for her memory,
医生鼓励她做这些
and, the doctors, they encourage her to do it.
这也是为什么我们安排了
It's also why we have the most...
史上最怪的婚礼日程
bizarre wedding schedule of all time
也是为什么你穿着婚纱像个人偶一样
and why you'll be sitting in your dress for 12 hours
坐了12个小时
like a bridal mannequin.
就是为了让丽贝卡有充分时间调整自己
So that Rebecca gets all the downtime she needs.
只要找到调
Once she finds her key,
她就会进入状态
she'll lock in.
我去看看她
I'm gonna go check on her.
好 我也陪你去
Yeah, I will come with you,
如果你不介意的话
if you don't mind.
佛系凯特
Zen Kate.
你妈妈能够进行表演 会成功的
Your mother can and will do this.
我不知道丽贝卡是否办得到
I have no idea if Rebecca can do this.
毕竟 神经大条地希望一切顺利
I mean, th-this unfettered hope that all will go well
不太是英国人的作风
does not come naturally to an Englishman.
但我会尽可能保持乐观
I mean, I-I'm gonna try my best to keep optimistic
祈祷不出岔子 因为如果出了...
that it'll all be okay, because it will...
你姐姐会崩溃的
crush your sister if it doesn't.
话说 万一
Tell me, um, in the event
她上台后开始不知所措
that she gets up on that stage and starts to flounder,
你有什么议员超能力
do you have any senatorial powers
能让全市断电吗
to call a citywide blackout?
没有
I do not.
好吧 值得一试
Ah. Worth a try.
"你轻抿酒杯"
"You sip your drink,
"呼吸深邃"
deepen your breath."
还有谁会写情诗呢
Oh, who writes love letters anymore?
难道凯文勾搭了个二战飞行员吗
What, is Kevin's hookup a World War II pilot?
等下 这确实有诗的押韵
Wait, this totally has the cadence of a poem.
"即使只能看一眼"
"With just one glance,
"我也甘愿冒险"
I'd take my chance."
是啊 小学生水平
Yeah, a third grader's poem.
嗯 写得不太好
Yeah, it's not great.
好 然后是...
Okay, then we have...
对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
小凯
Hey, Kev.
你们好吗
What's up?
感觉你精神饱满啊
Well, you look fresh and ready.
-有吗 -当然
- Do I? - Yeah.
昨晚睡得好吗
Relaxing night or not so much?
其实...
Well, it was, you know...
其实...我好像睡得太早了
Yeah, well... I went to bed so early
感觉错过了很多事情
I feel like I missed out on everything.
发生什么趣事了吗
Anything, uh, interesting happened?
你就别提了
You have no idea.
感觉我得去打个盹
I feel like I need a nap.
你们好 俊男靓女们
Hey, party people.
这酒店居然有桑拿
You know, this hotel has a sauna.
还真奢华 对吗
That's, like, really swanky, right?
-是啊 -太奢华了
- Yeah, it is. - So swanky.
但那里燥热潮湿又暧昧啊
Bet it gets pretty hot and steamy in there.
对了 我感觉有点冷
Oh. It's getting kind of chilly.
我去你房♥间把披肩拿过来好吗
Can I get my wrap from your room?
昨晚好像落在那了
I think I left it there last night.
那个印花披肩
The, like, floral wrap thing.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Yeah. Course. - Thanks.
好了 听我说 不准取笑你们的妈妈
All right, now listen up. There is no making fun of your mother.
如果你们对于她的新发型没什么想夸的
If you don't have something nice to say about her new haircut,
那就什么都别说
you don't say anything at all.
那你呢 杰克 你...
What about you, Jack? You...
看到之后也还什么都没说
haven't really said anything about it since you saw it.
我很喜欢
I love it.
你看着棒极了
You look great.
就像更火♥辣♥版的杰米·李·柯蒂斯
Like a hotter Jamie Lee Curtis.
但她为什么要剪头发呢
But why did she cut it?
兰德尔...
Well, Randall, uh...
我...
I...
我想尝试下更前卫的造型 好吗
I wanted to try something more fashion-forward, okay?
而且我不想再聊这件事了
And I don't want to talk about it anymore.
妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with Mommy?
她看起来像太空超人
She looks like He-Man--
这就是她的问题
that's what's wrong with her.
不好笑
Not funny.
好的
All right.
-好的 -厉害吧
- Uh-huh. Okay, okay. - Look at that.
然后...
And...
看我的
Hello!
-拜托 什么鬼 -不是吧
- Oh, come on. What is that? - Oh!
-不可能 -是吗 什么
- There is no way. - Oh, yeah. Uh, what?
那张牌从哪来的
Where'd that come from?
-什么 -你藏牌了吗
- What? - Are you palming cards?
我是个和平爱好者 米格尔
Whoa! I'm a lover, Miguel,
但你这话是在挑衅
but those are fighting words.
-你小心点 -妈
- I'm coming for you. - Hey, Mom!
-你感觉如何 -你看这牌
- How you feeling? - Look at that.
宝贝
Hi, sweetheart.
我好得很 如果尼奇不作弊就更好了
Oh, good, good, good, if Nicky here would just stop cheating.
-你也这么说吗 丽贝卡 -亲爱的
- Oh! Et tu, Rebecca? - Honey,
把你的袖子卷起来 这样我们就
roll up your sleeves so we aren't tempted to think
-不怀疑你藏东西了 -那...
- that you're hiding something. - Hey, just--
看吧 女士们 看看
Look, woman. Look at this.
他绝对藏东西了 对吗
Oh, he's definitely hiding something. Right?
好吧 其实...
Okay. Well, uh...
我们能聊聊宴会演出吗
Hey, should we talk about that reception performance?
不了 我认为...
Oh, no, I-I think we have, uh...
我们在仪式前还有很多时间
We still have plenty of time before the ceremony.
而且显然 这场牌局有猫腻
And, clearly, this game is over and tainted.
要不让菲利普去为婚礼整顿心情
Why don't we let Philip get his mind right for the nuptials
而你跟我可以去品酒
and you and I can go and do our wine tasting
之前我们约好了
that we've been talking about.
这样 我们就能补足
That way, we can replenish all the wine
菲利普的家人昨晚喝光的红酒了
that Philip's family drank up last night.
嗯 但我不确定现在是不是
Yeah, I don't know if now's the right time
-该去品酒的时候 米格尔 -当然
- for a wine tasting, Miguel. - Sure, it is.
来吧 必须的
Come on. I insist.
你先去 孩子
You go ahead, kiddo.
我要再陪女士们一会
You just leave me with the ladies.
我们要换一种不能作弊的玩法
We're gonna play a new cheat-proof game.
没事 继续保持乐观吧
Yeah. Keep the optimism afloat.
顺便喝点梅洛红酒
With a little merlot.
不 如果有人点梅洛红酒 我就走了
Oh, no, if anybody orders any merlot, I'm leaving.
我才不喝什么破梅洛红酒
I am not drinking any frickin' merlot!
你们看过对吧 《杯酒人生》
You see the-- Sideways.
那部电影 演的是...
The movie. It was...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表