剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
穿梭在一棵棵树之间
just driving from tree to tree.
-宝贝 我... -提醒一下
- Baby, I'm... - Mind you,
我甚至都没提到米格尔
I didn't even mention Miguel.
我刚想起来 也许你也意识到了
I just realized that. Maybe you realize it, too.
于是你决定要去波多黎各
You decide you need to go to Puerto Rico.
你去找寻他过世的曾祖母的故事
Try and learn about his deceased great-grandmother's story,
然后回来之后说你在大西洋里
come back talking about swimming in the Atlantic Ocean
和米格尔曾祖母的魂魄一起游了泳
with Miguel's great-grandmama's ghost.
-然后我心想... -贝丝 我没事
- And I'm thinking to myself... - Uh, Beth. I'm okay.
我的伤心程度很合理
I am appropriately sad,
我对于这段悼词的焦虑程度也很合理
and I am appropriately anxious about this eulogy.
好吗
All right?
我心很定
I'm centered,
很期待在接下来的人生篇章里
and I'm looking forward to this quiet next chapter
用余生静静陪伴我老婆过日子
with my wife and our lives,
还有我们的孙子们
and our eventual grandchildren.
你决定要不要去吃油炸奥利奥了吗
Have you made a decision about deep-fried Oreos?
还在考虑
Musing.
你呢
You?
我也是
Same.
宝贝 这几条线画得够直了吗
Hey, Bug, these lines looking straight enough to you?
-嗯 很直 -好的
- Yep. Perfect. - Great.
我不想跟父母玩四方扔球 太无聊了
I don't want to play four square with my parents. It's lame.
是吗 那你刚才也应该
Yeah, well, you should have contributed
给点建议 小凯
to the suggestions, then, Kev.
凯文说得对 这游戏很蠢
Kevin's right, this is stupid.
今天你们两个怎么了
What is it with you two today?
女士们
Hey, ladies.
我来检查下你们画得如何了
Coming to check on your chalk work.
看我的
Whoa. Oh. Right?
神助攻 厉害了
That was an assist. That was an assist.
超强四人组
Four big ones.
如果你不介意
If it's okay with you,
我有三件事想说
I would like to say three things that will surely
但说出来绝对要狠狠僭越作为前夫的底线了
cross multiple ex-husband lines and protocols.
-请讲 -好的
- Proceed. - Okay.
第一
Number one.
她为你感到无比骄傲
She was extraordinarily proud of you.
我也为你感到无比骄傲
I am extraordinarily proud of you.
这是第二件事
That was number two.
这几件事听起来会越来越过分
They get progressively more and more intense as we go.
明白了
Gotcha.
第三件才是真夸张
And the third one is a real doozy.
今天已经够夸张了
Today is a doozy.
说吧
So...
我爱你 姑娘
I love you, kid.
我爱你
I love you.
尽管我们的婚姻没有走到最后
And even though our marriage didn't go the distance,
如果现在布朗博士突然出现
if Doc Brown showed up right now
能用德罗宁时光机载我一程
and offered me a ride in the DeLorean,
我会立即回到那个减肥互助小组
I would go right back to that weight loss support group
冲你做鬼脸
and make stupid faces at you.
我用了《回到未来》的梗
That's a Back to the Future reference.
我知道 我以前是你老婆
I know, I was married to you.
是啊 没错
Yes, you were.
是的 没错
Yes, I was.
凯特 凯特
Kate? Kate.
你接下来不是想看家庭影像吗
Thought you wanted to watch the home movies next, right?
雨下得真大啊
It's raining pretty hard, huh?
我们下周末再玩一场游戏怎么样
Hey, how about we play a game next weekend?
最好是 你们玩我看着怎么样
Better yet, how about you play and I'll watch?
我其实只是喜欢大家在一起
I really just like being together.
而且 只有四个人能玩
Plus, only four people can play,
我只会拖慢游戏进度
and I just slow the game down.
没关系
That's okay.
毕竟我现在巴不得让一切都慢下来
I mean, all I want nowadays is to slow things down anyway.
我也是
Me, too.
看家庭影像吗
Home movies?
-走吧 -好的
- Home movies. - Okay.
-我们最爱蛋糕 -一 二 三
- We love cake! - One, two, three.
等下 等等
Oh, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
找到了 就是这个
This-this is it. This. Is. The. One.
不是吧
No way.
拜托 别拍我 求你了
Come on, not on camera, please.
我一团糟 浑身都是酱汁
I'm a mess. I'm covered in sauce.
是啊 可不是 你是够恶心的
Yeah. Oh, yeah. You know what? You're revolting, okay?
我想给你看看我们
I... I want to show you something
最近排练的小节目
that I've been working on.
让我先洗完碗 好吗
Can I just finish the dishes first, please?
不行 做好准备
Nope. Get ready.
三个小家伙
Hey, Big Three.
出场了
Enter.
来来 进来 进来
Come on, come on. Come on in, come on in.
进来 快来
Come on in. Come on in.
过来 小凯
Come on in. Come on in, Kev.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
看看你们仨
Look at you guys.
当时你们怎么那么小
How are you that little?
-真小只 -看你多可爱 小凯
- So tiny. - Look how cute you were, Kev.
准备
Ready.
第一个...
First came...
是我
Me.
-爸爸说 -"天哪"
- And Dad said... - "Gee."
-然后呢 -是我
- And then came... - Me.
-妈妈说 -"妈呀"
- And Mom said... - "Whee."
-最后呢... -是我
- And then came... - Me.
-我们说 -"三个了"
- And we said... - "That's three."
三个小家伙
Big Three.
三个小家伙
Big Three!
杰克 你真行
Jack, are you kidding me?
你们练了多长时间
How long did that take?
其实...
Oh, that was, uh...
比训练他们上厕所的时间短
that was l-less than potty training
但比教会字母歌♥的时间长
but longer than the ABCs.
你们真是太棒了
You guys are so good!
-给我个抱抱 -小小凯
- Come give me hugs. - Little Kev.
-小凯 看 -凯文 快看
- Kev, look. - Kevin, look.
我的天 你们太聪明了
Oh, my goodness. You're so smart.
这段我已经看过无数次了
I've seen this like a million times.
是啊
Yeah.
我要上楼了
I'm gonna go upstairs.
今天真无聊
Today sucks.
心情"不错"啊
Two rays of sunshine.
敲敲门
Knock, knock.
别烦我
Go away.
别这样 小凯 好吗
Uh-uh. Enough, Kev. Okay?
发生什么事了 宝贝
Hey. What's going on, bud?
我们昨天进行了总统健身赛
Yesterday we did the President Fitness thing.
然后呢
Uh-huh.
我长跑第一名 仰卧起坐也做得最多
I got the best time in the mile, and I did the most sit-ups.
坐位体前驱马马虎虎 但...
I did just whatever on the sit and reach, but...
那是女生的项目 所以无所谓
that's for girls anyway, so who cares.
那问题出在哪呢
So, what's the problem?
我做不了引体向上
I couldn't do any pull-ups.
从来没做成功过
I've just never been able to do them.
所以你不会做引体向上 有什么大不了的
So you can't do a pull-up. What's the big deal?
我就在那挂了两分钟
I was just hanging there for, like, two minutes,
所有人都在笑
and everyone was laughing.
嘲笑我 他们在嘲笑我 妈
At me. They were laughing at me, Mom.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表