剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
弄你的学术读书会书单
working on your Scholastic Book Club reading list.
那是很久之前的事了
Wow. That is a throwback.
我当时很痴迷于那些东西
I was obsessed with that thing.
是的 你真的很痴迷
Yes, you were obsessed.
你想比班上所有人做得更好
You wanted to beat everyone in your class
-想读完书单上的所有书 -是的
- and read all the books on the list. - Yeah.
我们每天晚上都坐在客厅的沙发上
And we would sit in the living room reading together
一起读书
each night on the couch,
而凯文 凯特和爸爸在看电视
while Kevin and Kate and Dad watched TV.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
记得
I do.
那个夏天的每个周五
And every Friday in the summer,
我们都会在图书馆开门前赶到
we would get to the library before it opened,
一直待到关门
and we would stay until it closed.
然后我会带你去车享食屋 只有我们俩
And then I would take you to Eat'n Park-- just us.
我们总会点笑脸饼干
We'd always get the smiley face cookie.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
那是我们的最爱 记得吗
That was our favorite part, remember?
是的
It was. Yeah.
是我的手♥机♥
That's my phone.
哦对
Oh, right.
对不起
Sorry.
是贝丝
It's Beth.
宝贝
Babe?
我终于联♥系♥上了黛佳
So I finally got ahold of Deja.
她在哪
Where is she?
她在波士顿
She got to Boston.
她和马利克在一起
She's with Malik.
她想让我们知道她没事 别担心她
She wanted us to know she's fine and to stop worrying.
我们在康涅狄格州了
We're in Connecticut.
-我们几个小时后就能到那 -好
- We could be there in a few hours. - Okay.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you, too.
我们该上路了
We should hit the road.
或许能在天黑前赶到
Probably be there before nightfall.
我能给你点小建议吗
Can I give you a little advice?
给她点空间
Give her some space.
-空间 -是的
- Space? - Yeah.
给她点空间 让她想清楚
Yeah, give her a little bit of space to figure this out.
就一晚
Just for a night.
她说我们不必担心她
You know, she said we shouldn't worry about her,
那就试着相信她
so try to trust that.
那如果不赶路 我们现在干什么
So if we're not hitting the road, what do we do now?
我看到街边就有个酒吧
Well, I-I did see a bar down the block.
你想和老妈妈一起喝一杯吗
You fancy a drink with old Mom?
三十五秒
Thirty-five seconds.
肯定能打破游泳测试的纪录了
That's got to be a new swim test record.
-我可以坚持更久 -不不不
- I can go for longer. - Oh, no, no, no, no.
我相信你 但我不想丢了我的教练执照
I believe you, but I also want to keep my teaching license.
我们去看看你的同伴们在干嘛
Let's go see what your swim mates are up to
让他们准备一下第二部分
and get them ready for part two.
拜托 他还是个孩子 杰克
Come on. He's just a child, Jack.
嗯 但总有一天他会长大成人的
Yeah, someday, he's gonna be a man.
我还在劝她把脸埋进水里
I'm trying to get her to put her face in the water,
-祝你好运 -好的
- so good luck with that. - Okay. Here.
兰德尔 快点 我们走
Hey, Randall, come on. Let's go.
好了
All right.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
下次别乱扔垃圾
Next time, don't litter.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
你怎么做到的
How did you pull that off?
我就跟他聊了聊
We just talked.
他很通情达理
He was a reasonable guy.
快告诉我你说了什么
You're telling me what you said, okay?
-快告诉我你说了什么 -无所谓了
- You're telling me what you said. - Yeah, whatever.
很迟了 我们该回家了
It's getting late. We should head home.
好 或者
Right, or...
我们还有另一个选择
There's another option on the table.
我们可以去餐厅 我有钥匙
We could head to the diner. I have the keys.
我还不想回家
I don't want to go home yet.
家里太压抑了
It's depressing.
想一想 上一次我们三个
And think about it, when was the last time
像这样在一块儿是什么时候
the three of us were all together like this?
我加入
I'm game.
好
Yes.
兰德尔
Randall?
真不错
Voila.
你确定我们能进来吗
Are you sure we're allowed in here?
我们今晚的违法行为够多了
We've broken enough laws for one night.
自动点唱机 真不错
Jukebox. Sweet.
兰德尔 我老板每周能请五天病假
Randall, my manager's out sick, like, five days a week.
这个地方差不多是我撑起来的 没事的
I practically run the place. We're fine.
好吧
Okay.
你们带手♥机♥了吗
Hey, uh, do you guys have a phone?
我想给妈妈打个电♥话♥ 让她知道我们在哪
I want to call Mom, let her know where we are.
有 办公室里有个电♥话♥
Yeah, phone's in the office.
谢谢
Thanks.
什么事那么好笑
What's so funny?
地面黏黏的
The floor is sticky.
我已经很多年没来过酒吧了
I haven't been to a-a bar in years,
但酒吧地板 总是黏糊糊的
but the floor, always sticky.
我完全不想知道什么玩意那么黏
I don't even want to know what substances contributed to that.
我们来张自♥拍♥好吗 来
Should we, should we get a selfie? Come on.
我们一整天都要拍来拍去吗
Is this gonna be an all-day thing?
-是的 -好吧
- Oh, yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
来
Here we go.
好极了
Beautiful.
你先请
After you.
二位想喝点什么
What can I get you?
我们想来两杯经典基安蒂 谢谢
Uh, we would like two glasses of your Chianti Classico, please.
只有红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒 都是室温的
I got red and white, both room temp.
很好
Excellent.
我们要红酒 谢谢
We'll take your red, please.
-没问题 -好的
- You bet. - All right.
好
Sure.
你什么时候开始喝经典基安蒂了
Since when do you drink Chianti Classico?
"倍受争议的皮尔森议员的五条趣闻"
"Five Fun Facts About Controversial Councilman Pearson.
“第一条 我喜欢来一杯基安蒂酒”
"Number one: I love a nice glass of Chianti."
你居然会留着这个
I can't believe you have this.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我会收集和你们这些孩子相关的所有东西
I collect anything and everything about you kids.
看这个
Ah, look at this.
"皮尔森议员正在看什么书"
"What is Councilman Pearson reading right now?"
《回家之路》
Homegoing.
文章说 看到玛乔丽带马可斯
In the article, you mention that you cried like a baby
去海岸角城♥堡♥时 你哭得像个孩子
when Marjorie brought Marcus to the Cape Castle.
我也是
I did, too.
哭得不行
Just sobbed.
请慢用
Buon appetito.
-多谢 -谢谢
- Grazie. - Thank you.
你要用手♥机♥吗
Want to get your phone?
跟红酒来张自♥拍♥
Get a little wine selfie?
-好啊 -好的
- Sure. - All right.
这才对
That's the spirit.
好的..
And...
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
这张不错
Wow, that's a good one.
绝对的
That's a good one.
这里有飞镖靶
They have a dartboard.
我和你♥爸♥以前常在青蛙酒吧玩飞镖
Your father and I used to play darts all the time at Froggy's.
你想玩吗
You want to play?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表