剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
You want to sit here? Yeah, sure.
好的 现在该做什么了呢
All right. You know what I think we need to do?
-举杯吗 干杯 -干杯
- Toast. Yeah? Cheers. - Yeah.
-干杯 -谢谢你们能来
- Cheers. - Thank you for coming.
大家能来真好
It's good to have everyone here, right?
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
好的 你到哪了
Okay. What you got?
宾夕法尼亚大道 320美元
Pennsylvania Avenue. $320.
其实 那是我的地♥产♥
Well, actually, that's my property,
地租1100美元 所以你欠我1400美元
and it's $1,100, so you owe me $1,400.
好的 好吧...
Okay. Cool...
好了 小凯 该你了
All right, Kev, your turn.
来吧 孩子
Come on, bud.
什么
What?!
不能走 你们俩
Stay, guys.
500美元 谢谢
$500, please.
我能弹吉他吗
Can I play guitar?
好 没问题 弹一会吧
Yeah, that's a good idea. Let's do it.
给 好的
Here we go. All right.
放松身体拿好 没问题
Nice and relaxed, there you go.
-记得D和♥弦♥的按法吗 -嗯
- Remember that shape of a D? - Oh, yeah.
对吗
Yeah?
很好
Good.
差不多对了
Ooh, almost there.
得按得更用点力
Think you push a little harder.
要我说 还不如电钻声呢
Oh, you know, I-I miss the jackhammer.
抱歉二位 我听够了
I'm sorry, guys, that is enough.
-别开玩笑 得花时间练 -来点真正的音乐
- You're kidding. It takes time. - Let me find some real music.
-熟能生巧 -抱歉
- It takes time to rip. - Excuse me.
来 跟我跳舞 宝贝
Come on, dance with me, baby.
-宝贝 -好的
- Oh, baby. - All right.
我们来给年轻人做个榜样 亲爱的
Let's show these youngins how it's done, honey.
你好
Hello?
是我
This is he.
车祸 出了车祸吗
Car accident... A car accident?
等等 稍等 那不可能
Wait, hold-hold on, that's impossible.
卡西迪 我刚才还和她...
Cassidy? I was just with...
-踢腿 踢腿 踢腿 -我已经会踢腿了
- Kick, kick, kick, kick, kick. - I already know how to kick.
-再往里走一小步 -我不要
- Just take one more step in. - I don't want to.
好的
Okay.
现在我可以去跳水了吗
Now can I go off the diving board?
你想跳水吗
You want to go off the diving board?
你得先通过游泳测试
You got to pass a swim test
才能去深水区
if you want to go into the deep end.
好吗
All right?
看 看到那些孩子了吗
Look. Hey, you see these kids?
他们从跳板跳下来
You see them when they jump off the diving board
然后游到了泳池边
and they're swimming to the side,
他们游到了墙边 看到了吗
they're swimming to the wall? You see that?
他们没有沉底
They're not sinking to the bottom.
所以 要不你试试游到那边...
So, hey, how about you swim to that wall--
能做到吗
you think you can do that?
好的 开始吧
Okay. Here we go.
去吧
Go ahead.
杰克
Jack?
没事 我看着他呢
Yeah, I-I got him.
杰克
Jack.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
没问题的
I got him.
他还是个孩子 杰克
He's just a child, Jack.
嗯 但总有一天他会长大成人的
Yeah, and someday he's gonna be a man.
孩子 你还没准备好去深水区
Hey, you're not ready for the deep end yet, bud.
-好吗 -别管我
- Okay? - Leave me alone.
宝贝 你在这和爸爸在一起
Hey, hey, Bug? You're gonna stay here with Daddy...
我从小的愿望...
All I ever wanted, um,
就是摸一下这个排水管
when I was little was to touch this damn drain.
任务完成
Mission completed.
我却毫无感觉
And I feel nothing.
天呐
Ooh, God.
你太消沉了
You're so depressing.
我只是...
I was just...
害怕头发会被它缠住
scared my hair was gonna get caught in it.
这是个都市传说
That's an urban legend.
没人曾把头发缠入...
No one ever got their hair caught in...
兰德尔 不要
Randall! No!
我以为你挂了
I thought I lost you.
你...
You...
-演得不错 -我不属于这里
- You got me. - I don't belong here.
我不属于深水区
In the deep end.
我只属于浅水区
I-I belong in the shallow end.
因为我又肤浅又笨
'C-Cause I'm shallow a-and stupid.
-这点我们清楚 -嗯
- Oh, we got it, yeah. - Yeah.
兰德尔
Randall.
你是深水区的人
You belong in the deep end.
你是个天才
You're the brainiac.
凯特 你也一样
Kate, you do, too, you know,
只要你不再跟自己较劲
if you could ever get out of your own way.
我就是没天赋
I just don't have what it takes.
我完全不 踏实
I'm not, uh... solid.
我人生中唯一踏实的东西是索菲 我却搞砸了
The one solid thing I had in my life was Sophie and I blew it.
我从骨子里就不正常
I don't have the right stuff underneath me.
我缺少那种...
I don't have the, uh...
基础
Foundation.
就是基础 我就说你是天才吧
The foundation. See, brainiac?
对
Yeah.
要我说
You know what?
或许我会放弃表演
Maybe I'll quit acting.
或许我可以留在匹兹堡
Maybe I'll stay here in Pittsburgh
像爸一样敲钉子
and I'll pound nails like Dad.
因为爸很可靠
'Cause Dad, Dad was solid.
他为我们筑造了栖身之地
He put a roof over our heads.
也许我也可以这么做
Maybe I'll do that.
好吧 好了
Okay, all right.
走吧 小凯 我们走吧
Come on, Kev. Let's get out of here.
不 我今晚要...
No. I am going to...
睡在池底
sleep in the deep end tonight,
我想体验一下这种感觉 只要一晚就好
I want to feel what it's like, just for the night.
没错
Yep.
你好 我们的一个朋友出车祸了
Hi. A friend of ours was in a car accident.
卡西迪·夏普
Cassidy Sharp?
对 医生正在给她做检查
Yes. She's in with the doctors now.
你们去那边坐一会儿吧
Take a seat over there.
等医生们检查完
When the doctors are done with her,
就会来找你们
they'll come out to you.
我们听说她意识很清醒 还能讲话
We were told that she's conscious and talking?
去那边坐一会儿吧
A seat. Over there.
谢谢
Thanks.
也许这一切都怪我
This whole thing could be my fault.
什么
What?
我因为电钻的事骂了她
I mean, the way I jumped all over her about the jackhammering.
我自己也是个酒鬼 我...
You know, I'm an addict myself, I...
我早该知道的
should have known better than that.
或许她睡不着
Maybe she, you know, couldn't sleep
妥协了 喝了几杯 坐上了驾驶座
and caved in, had a few drinks, got behind the wheel.
你太高估自己的影响力了
Yeah, you give yourself too much credit.
医生来了
Here.
你们是病人卡西迪·夏普的朋友吗
You're friends of the patient Cassidy Sharp?
-对 她怎么样了 -她在休息
- Yeah, how is she? - She's resting now.
不过她很难受 因为拒绝使用任何止痛药
Though uncomfortably. She refused any painkillers,
除了泰诺
except Tylenol.
对 她在戒瘾中
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表