剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
No.
你打算对我喝酒的问题说些什么吗
You gonna say something about my drinking?
你想让我说吗
Do you want me to?
不想
No.
在洛杉矶不容易
L.A.'s been tough.
我报了表演课
I joined an acting class,
希望能帮到我
you know, hoping it would help me.
很好 小凯
That's great, Kev.
你现在想告诉我
But now you want to tell me
到底发生了什么吗
what's really going on?
凯文
Kevin.
我遇见了一个女孩
I met this girl.
她很酷 所以我们一起出去玩
And she was really cool, so we started hanging out.
你知道的 我一直很孤独
You know, I've been lonely
因为索菲的课和我的试镜
because, between Sophie's classes and my auditions,
我们没什么时间说话
you know, we don't get much time to talk.
凯文 你干了什么
Kevin, what did you do?
只是一♥夜♥情♥
It was just one time.
我发誓
I swear.
我的天
Oh, my God.
天 凯文 凯...
Oh, God, Kevin. K-K...
你怎么能这么对索菲
How could you do this to Sophie?
你怎么能这么做 她那么爱你
How could you do that? She loves you so much.
你觉得我不知道吗
Don't you think I know that?
我甚至无法面对她 凯特
I can't even look at her, Kate.
每次我和她独处一室
Every time I'm in the same room as her,
我就内疚到想吐
I feel like I'm gonna throw up from the guilt.
你真棒
Good.
-你要跟她坦白 -不
- You need to tell her. - No.
那会很折磨她的 凯特
It will kill her, Kate.
万一她不肯原谅我呢
What if she doesn't forgive me?
什么 所以你在期待什么
Okay, well, what...? So, what do you expect?
我该怎么做
What... What am I supposed to do?
我该替你保守秘密吗
I'm supposed to keep this from her now?
她是我最好的朋友之一
She's one of my best friends.
我是你哥哥
And I'm your brother.
这太不可思议了 一切看起来那么真实
This is incredible. Everything looks so real.
小凯第一次带我去后台时
Yeah. The first time Kev brought me backstage--
你简直不敢相信 《幸存者》的主持人就在那
you wouldn't believe it-- the host of Survivor was there.
-杰夫·普罗斯特 -熟♥女♥杀手杰夫·普罗斯特
- Jeff Probst? - Jeff mother-lovin' Probst.
-你做了什么 -我吓傻了
- What did you do? - Uh, I freaked out.
我不小心把餐饮区的冷萃咖啡洒了他一身
I spilled my cold brew from crafty all over him.
就是提供餐品的地方 他们把零食都放在那
Crafty is craft services. It's where they keep all the snacks.
跟着我 老弟 我给你看看那些绳子
Yeah. Yeah, stick with me, kid. I'll show you the ropes.
你们好
Hey! What's up?
谢谢你们过来 谢谢你们过来
Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming.
你好 很高兴能陪你一会儿
Hi. So good to get to spend some time with you.
从早餐后就没见过你了
We haven't seen you since, what, breakfast?
-托比 -怎么了 开个玩笑
- Toby. - What? It's a joke.
因为我们住在一起 没关系
'Cause we-we live together. Never mind.
我要找个编剧帮我打磨打磨
I'll get one of the writers to punch it up.
打磨是指当编剧拿到一个烂梗
A punch-up is when the writers take a bad joke
-他们会让它变得好笑 -我知道
- and they make it funny. - Oh, I know.
我从《老友记重聚特辑》里知道的
I learned that from the Friends Reunion.
在进来的路上我看到了一个
Hey, I saw a gumball machine
口香糖球机器 那些口香糖球是真的吗
on the way in. Now, are the gumballs real?
是的 是真的
They are. They're real, yeah.
不仅如此 你还不用投币
Not only that, but you don't have to put a quarter in,
-你只需要拿出来就行了 -真的吗
- so you can just have at it. - Really?
-真的 -谢谢 好 你知道吗
- Yeah. - Thanks. Okay. Okay, you know what?
我去给你们拿一点
I'll bring some back for the group.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Oh, thanks.
我得去接个电♥话♥
And I have to take this.
刚才的梗 很抱歉
Sorry about the... joke.
-没关系 别担心 -谢谢
- It's all right. Don't worry about it. - Thank you.
你好
Yello.
麦迪逊 对了
Oh, hey, Madison. Listen,
我给你发了些感恩节的航♥班♥选项
I sent you some flight options for Thanksgiving.
不知道你有没有看到
I don't know if you saw or not,
但我觉得我们该早些预订
but I'm thinking we should book early because,
因为座位通常会被订满
you know, the seats tend to fill up...
怎么 怎么回事 你们老是看对方
What-what... What's this? You keep looking at each other.
有事情瞒着我吗
What am I missing?
跟以利亚有关吗 因为很显然
Is this an Elijah thing? Because obviously,
我全心欢迎他来
I mean, he's more than welcome to come.
凯文 我们能晚点再说这事吗
Kevin, can we talk about this later?
我不想在这么重要的日子
I don't want to do this here
在这讨论这件事
on such an important day for you.
不 所以你们只想坐在这
No, you just want to sit here
继续阴森森地使眼色吗
and continue to share ominous looks with each other.
那好吧
Okay, fine.
我不想去木屋
I don't want to go to the cabin.
我想和以利亚在洛杉矶过感恩节
I want to spend Thanksgiving with Elijah here in L.A.
带双胞胎一起
with the twins.
凯文 该上场了
Hey, Kevin? We need you on set.
好的
Perfect.
好吧 待会再说
Well, hey, you know, um, to be continued.
我们不用在这吃
We don't have to stay.
我们可以把面包布丁打包带走
We can get the bread pudding to go.
我12岁到17岁期间
I saw that man every day
天天都会见到那个人
from when I was 12 to 17.
我曾是他的得意门生
I was his favorite,
直到我遇到困难 他就放弃了我
until I started struggling, and then he just dropped me.
我爸去世时 他连个电♥话♥都没来
When my dad died, he didn't even pick up the damn phone.
希望我过去
Want me to go over there
给他点颜色看看吗
and show him where his ballet shoes can go?
不用
No.
但我要去
But I will.
我一直在这
Hey. I'm right here.
贝丝妮
Bethany.
很高兴见到你 我们多久没见了
It's so nice to see you. How long has it been?
23个月了
23 months.
有那么长时间了吗
Wow. That long, huh?
你气色不错
Well, you look well.
你最近在做什么 给我讲讲
So, w-what have you been up to? Fill me in.
我在卡内基梅隆大学读建筑
I'm an architecture major at CMU.
那太棒了 我就知道你头脑聪明
That's wonderful. I always knew you had a bright mind.
你要不哪天来工作室看看
Why don't you stop by the studio one of these days.
姑娘们很想见你
The girls would love to see you.
-好 -好的
- Sure. - Yeah.
很好
Great.
保重
Take care.
我们不吃面包布丁了 直接走吧
Let's just forget about the bread pudding and go.
我们走
Let's go.
好
Yeah.
好的 我们走
All right, let's go.
现在把手♥机♥关了吧
Hey, phones off, now.
你们来了
Hey, guys. You made it.
你感觉如何
Hey. How you feeling?
既兴奋又害怕
Excited and terrified.
这心情不知为何让我超级想小便
Which for some reason is making me have to pee a lot, you know.
就仿佛是我自己要上台表演
It's like I'm about to get onstage and perform.
现在你应该感觉轻松才对
But this should be the easy part for you.
你已经辛苦做了所有准备
You already done all the hard work.
现在只要坐下欣赏就好了
Now, you just sit back and watch.
我本来也这么想 但如果你自己表演
That's what I thought, but when you perform,
你还能有一些控制
it's like you have some control.
而我现在是在幕后等待的人
Now, I'm just the lady waiting in the wings,
只能祈祷一切顺利
hoping everything goes well.
我不能再失败了 兰德尔 我真的...不能
I can't fail at this again, Randall. I just... I can't.
不会的
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表