剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
你在这里就值得庆祝
You being here felt like cause for celebration.
这是最好的香槟酒
This is some of the finest bubbly going.
我很开心
I am so excited
你终于来这里了
that you are finally here.
我太激动了
I can hardly stand it.
-我简直不敢相信 你来了这里 -我知道
- I can't believe it. You're here. - I know.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
真好喝[法语]Très délicieux.
过来 我想给你看个东西
Come here. I want to show you something.
右边是克伊特塔
Over to the right is Coit Tower,
山坡那边是北海滩
over the hill is North Beach,
如果你看那边 没有雾的时候
and if you look right through there, when there's not fog,
虽然没有没雾的时候
which is... never...
那边是金门大桥
...is the Golden Gate Bridge.
风景非常美
It's a really beautiful view.
很美 不是吗
It really is, isn't it?
我们很久没有
It has been...
这样了
forever.
感觉的确是这样
It sure feels like it.
我感觉很紧张
I think I'm nervous.
你真可爱
Well, it's cute.
我们能不能
Can we just...
保证不要虚度这段时光
promise to not let this much time go by?
我保证
I promise.
我想在素食烧烤来之前
Now, I think we have about 20 minutes
我们还有二十分钟
before the vegan barbecue arrives,
我知道听起来不够性感 但我保证是一顿大餐
which I know doesn't sound sexy, but I promise you that it is.
祝你好胃口
Well, then, bon appétit.
真怀念
I missed that.
我是说 你
Well, I mean... you.
这一切
W-Well, everything.
你知道我什么意思
You know what I mean.
-这会冒犯吗 -冒犯
- Is that offensive? - Offensive?
我想把这些话刻在我的墓碑上
I want those words written on my tombstone.
宝贝 《英国家庭烘焙大赛》回归了
Oh, babe, The Great British Bake Off is back.
你想要个小蛋糕和一个拥抱吗
You want a little cake and a cuddle?
果汁和司康饼怎么样
How about a little squeeze and a scone?
我很想吃 我亲爱的空心小甜饼
Ah, I would love to, my sweet profiterole,
但我 实际上我
but I have... I actually have
有个工作电♥话♥要赶紧打
a work phone call that I have to make real quick
如果不是因为东京有八小时时差
that I would've made earlier, were it not for
我早就该打了
the eight-hour time difference in Tokyo,
所以我会很快结束 不会太久的
so I'm gonna knock this out real quick-- I will not be long--
然后我们俩就安心看保罗和普露 好吗
then it is just me, you, Paul and Prue, okay?
《英国家庭烘焙大赛》主持人
好 我就待在这里
Okay, yeah, I'll just be here.
你知道我一直喜欢看网飞休息休息 对吗
You know I'm always down for a little Netflix and chill, right?
眨个眼
Wink!
让我们看看这人都在看什么
Let's see what this guy's watching.
好的
Oh, right,
《走近比尔 解密比尔·盖茨》
Inside Bill's Brain: Decoding Bill Gates.
这是什么 教学片
What is this, school?
让我们看看这里
Let's see here.
这些危险的陌生人
Oh, oh, oh, who-who-who are these
是谁
stranger dangers?
巨人队
他甚至不知道一场棒球比赛
He doesn't even know how many quarters there are
要打几个回合
in a baseball match.
不可理喻 五公里长跑
Ridiculous. And 5K is...
这家伙什么时候身后没人追也愿意跑步了
Since when does he run without being chased?
还有这些高级的裤子 高级的衣服
Oh, and these-these fancy pants, these fancy clothes.
看看我
Ooh! Look at me.
买♥♥这裤子是不是花了你不少钱
What, do you get poured into these pants?
你好啊
Hello.
它的名字叫无聊
The name's Boring.
詹姆斯·邦德式的无聊
James Boring.
凯特
Kate.
我是
It's a...
穿着小外套的
a fat guy
胖男人
in a little coat.
穿着小外套的胖男人
A fat guy in a little coat.
-好了 够了 -拜托 你们俩一千年
- All right, that's enough. - Come on! You guys have sex
才做一次爱
for, like, the first time in a millennia,
这人起身就去打电♥话♥了
and dude gets up to take a phone call?
他没戴着耳机做都算客气了
At least he waited to put his earbuds back in.
-把外套给我 -好吧 好吧
- Give me the jacket. - Okay, all right, all right.
我太过分了
I took it too far.
我只是试图活跃一下氛围
I was just trying to have a little fun.
我想逗你笑
I was trying to make you laugh.
你知道我有多想念你的笑吗
Do you have any idea how much I miss your laugh?
好吧
Fine.
但你会想我的
But you're gonna miss me.
早上好 我的一生挚爱
Good morning, love of my life.
这是什么
What's this?
这是我最爱的咖啡
This is some of my favorite coffee
我从全市最爱的咖啡馆买♥♥的
from my favorite coffee shop in the entire city.
我冲过去买♥♥了...几杯
I ran down and picked us up a... a couple of cups.
"大咖无所不能"
"Brew Can Do It."
我喜欢名字一语双关的咖啡馆
You know I love a coffee shop with a good pun name.
对吧 尝尝看
Yeah, and check this out. Okay.
我记下了
So, I have marked
今天我们能做的所有事
everything that I think we can do today.
准备好了吗 好的
You ready? Okay,
喝完咖啡后 我会带你
so after we enjoy our java, I'm going to take you
去费尔蒙特吃一顿丰盛的早午餐
for a delicious brunch at the Fairmont.
在那之后 我们可以去
After that, I thought we could go to this cool
金门公园的笛洋美术馆
photography exhibit at the de Young Museum
看个超棒的摄影展
in Golden Gate Park.
我知道你有多喜欢
I know how much you enjoy it
-不懂装懂地欣赏艺术 -没错
- when we pretend to understand art. - I do.
当然 一次就看十分钟
For ten minutes at a time, of course.
嗯 时间再长就没意义了
Yeah, anything longer just, like, defeats the purpose.
然后我们回到这里精心打扮
Then we're coming back here to get all gussied up
准备去今晚我老板的鸡尾酒会
for my boss's cocktail party tonight.
之后 我要带你去
After which, I am taking you
马克之颠吃一顿超豪华晚餐
to a very, very exclusive dinner at the Top of the Mark,
位于旧金山最高点的酒吧
我用尽浑身解数 挖空心思
where I have procured, using my wit, my charm,
动用了无数人脉
and yes, my best friend Benjamin Franklin,
订到了一个窗边的座位
a table right on the window
能看到全城的景色
with a view of the entire city.
期待吧
Yeah.
你真是把这个城市研究透了
Well, you got this city down.
我在这独自生活了三个月
I have been living here alone for three months,
所以我跟弗罗默先生关系铁得很
so Mr. Frommer and I have become pretty tight.
旅行指南网站
你意下如何
So, what do you say?
听着很...令人惊喜
It really... It sounds amazing.
-是吧 -嗯
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我只是...不知道
I was just... I don't know.
宝贝 我只希望和你过一天传统的
Babe, I was just hoping that we could have an old-school
"凯托比日" 不需要花哨的计划 也没压力
KaToby day, where there's just no fancy plans or pressure.
我们就随便逛逛 顺其自然
We could just go out and see where the day takes us.
好的
Okay.
当然可以
Sure. Yeah.
如果这是你想要的 我们就这么办
Well, if that's what you want to do, then that's what we'll do.
真的吗 宝贝 我知道你费了很多心思
Really, babe? 'Cause I know that you worked so hard.
-我只是... -不 听我说
- I'm just... - No, listen to me.
在一起 才是最重要的 好吗
Being together is the only thing that matters, okay?
而且 你说了"凯托比" 你十分清楚
Plus, you said "KaToby," and you know well and good
一旦说了我们的CP名 一切都会如你所愿
that when you use our ship name, you get whatever you want.
我爱这说法
I love that.
你小时候不喜欢米饭意粉烩的广♥告♥吗
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表