剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Hey, Kev.
我觉得以利亚要向我求婚了
I think Elijah's gonna propose to me.
那真是...
Oh. Well, that's, uh...
那你怎么想呢
Oof. How does it make you feel?
如果我说实话你能受得住吗
Can you handle the truth if I tell you?
当然 当然
Yeah. Yeah.
非常激动
Very excited.
凯文 我 我真的很爱他
I... I really love him, Kevin.
那我也非常非常开心
Well, then that makes me very, very happy.
-小凯 -怎么了
- Hey, Kev. - Hmm?
我是你孩子们的妈妈
I am the mother of your children.
所以只要你需要
I will be your emergency contact
我就一直是你的紧急联♥系♥人
for as long as you need me to be.
好的
Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night. - Good night.
所以 所以
- So... - So...
这聚会是彻底毁了
Well, this party blew.
没错
It did.
-出来这一趟挺值得吧 -没错
- Glad you came out for it? - Oh, yeah.
怎么了
Yeah?
麦迪逊那边怎么样了
How'd it go with Madison?
我们私奔了
Uh, you know, it's-- uh, we eloped.
-恭喜你 -是啊 我们办了个
- Good for you. - Yeah, yeah, it was a...
非常小型的婚礼 我们开车去了
small little, uh, wedding-- drive-through,
塞普尔韦达那边 那里非常漂亮
off of Sepulveda there, it was nice, yeah.
之后我们还去了二代卡尔汉堡店
We had Carl's Jr. afterwards, so...
-先回答我一个问题 -什么
- Answer me this. - Yeah?
难道不该是卡尔二代汉堡店吗
Why isn't it "Carl Jr.'s"?
-洛杉矶人挺蠢的 -确实很蠢
- L.A.'s stupid. - Yes, it's so stupid.
凯特宝贝
Hey, Katie girl.
你还好吗
How we doing?
感觉好极了
Never better.
过来坐
Come on.
他们给杰克缝合了以后
After they got done stitching Jack up,
医生问他为什么他跑到公园去了 他说
the doctor asked him why he went to the park, and he said,
"因为在那里妈妈和爸爸都很开心"
"Because that's where Mommy and Daddy are happy."
我太喜欢今年的纪念日了
I loved this anniversary.
怎么了 我是认真的
What? I mean it.
-很明显你还醉着呢 -才没有
- You're obviously still drunk. - Mm-mm.
宝贝 好好想想
Think about it, babe.
我们第一次留他们在家一整晚
Our first time leaving them home for a whole night...
-半晚 -而他们干了什么呢
- Half a night. - And what did they do?
-他们毁了今晚 -不 他们团结起来了
- They ruined it. - No. They banded together.
他们彼此照顾
They looked out for one another.
杰克 这可是一个重要时刻
This is a seminal moment, Jack.
我知道也许你现在不这么想 但相信我
I know you may not see it right now, but trust me.
凯文保护了凯特 然后兰德尔又来保护
Kevin protecting Kate and Randall then jumping in
努力保护凯特的凯文 而凯特再为他二人辩护
to protect Kevin protecting Kate and Kate defending both of them.
我想不到比这更好的礼物了
I-I couldn't ask for a better gift.
多的是
I could.
我绝对能想到更好的礼物
I could definitely ask for a better gift.
-不如我们下一个纪念日 -什么
- How about, next anniversary... - Mm. Mm-hmm?
我送你...
...I get you...
可以 能不能圣诞节就送我
Oh, that-- Can I get that for Christmas?
圣诞节就不需要等那么久了
You know, Christmas is a lot sooner.
-拭目以待吧 -好的
- Yeah, we'll see. - Okay.
我不知道我和托比还能不能撑下来了
I don't know if Toby and I are gonna make it.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表