剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
然后我们要转向
Then we make a turn to the...
-左边 -左边 对
- Left. - The left. Exactly.
你刚写了你的第一首歌♥ 科特妮
You just wrote your first song, Courtney.
那样会很傻吗
Is that silly?
我们能做到吗 我们能做到吗
Can we do it? Can we do it?
*我们在路上*
*Hey, hey, hey, we're on our way*
*向格雷戈里挥手*
*Wave to Gregory*
*你今天怎么样*
*How's your day?*
你知道吗 如果我拿不到作者分红的话
You know what? Stop putting me in your dumb songs
别把我加到你傻乎乎的歌♥里
if I'm not getting a writer's cut.
拜托 你是邻里的一部分
Come on, you're part of the neighborhood.
你就是歌♥的一部分
You're a part of the song.
是是是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, bud. Slow down.
*希拉是个快乐的好人*
*Sheila's a jolly good fellow*
*希拉是个快乐的好人*
*Sheila's a jolly good fellow*
谢谢 谢谢 凯特
Thank you. Thank you, Kate.
你让我这个老女孩感到自己很特别
You made an old gal feel very special.
太好了
Oh, good.
-谢谢 -好嘞
- Thank you. - Yes.
你不吃一点儿吗
Aren't you gonna have some, too?
不 我不用了 我就喝点水
No, I'm good. I'm just gonna have some water.
所以说爱德华·诺顿
So, Edward Norton
一直以来只是在想象布拉德·皮特吗
was just imagining Brad Pitt the entire time?
你刚刚才意识到吗
Are you just now realizing that?
我们已经看了好多遍了
We've seen this, like, 18 times.
布拉德·皮特不♥穿♥上衣的镜头太多了
It's just so much shirtless Brad Pitt.
-我分神了 -不 我
- I get distracted. - No, I...
说得过去
Fair. Fair.
有意思的是
You know what's funny? Um...
有时候 我
Sometimes, I...
会想象跟以前的托比待在一起
imagine hanging out with Old Toby.
"以前的托比"
"Old Toby"?
对 那个还没去健身房♥减掉一身赘肉
Yeah. You know, who he was before he lost all the weight at the gym
还没找到高级的工作 穿好看的衣服的托比
and got his fancy job and better clothes.
我猜以前的托比就像是我的泰勒·德顿
I guess Old Toby's like my Tyler Durden.
我 我知道听起来很疯狂
I-I know that sounds crazy.
你们只是需要好好过个周末
You guys just need a good weekend.
对 我们是需要
Yeah. We do.
你说得对 所以我就
You're right. Which is why I'm just...
我要去湾区 跟我的宝贝一起
I'm gonna go to the Bay to be with my bae,
你知道 抱着开放的心态
you know, with an open heart and mind.
以前的托比还在
Old Toby is still in there.
去找到他
Go find him.
好的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
宝贝 别担心
Hey, babe. Don't worry,
我已经打包好了 会准时出发
I'm already packed and leaving on time.
奇迹确实存在
Miracles do exist.
有一点 有一点小状况
There's a, there's a, uh, slight hitch in our giddy-up.
我东京项目的会议改期了
Okay, my-my meeting for my Tokyo project got rescheduled,
我不能候在机场了
so I won't be able to be at the airport,
我预约了整个旧金山最好的车
so I-I booked you the finest electric vehicle
去那里把你接回来
that San Francisco has to offer to pick you up,
我这边的话 也会抓紧
and I am... I am, uh, hustling here
保证我能回到公♥寓♥
to make sure I can get back to the apartment
亲自为你铺上红毯
to personally roll out the red carpet for you myself.
别担心 我们有整个周末
No worries, we have the whole weekend.
我知道 凯特 我很激动
Oh, I know it, Kate. I am very excited.
我已经安排好了 我的计划多到
I have made plans. I've made so many plans,
我的计划都能做计划了
my plans have plans.
我要赶紧弄完我这边的事了
Listen, I'm gonna try and clear my plate here.
我会把司机的信息发给你
Uh, I'm gonna text you the guy's info.
我电♥话♥会开着 你有什么状况就来找我
I'll leave my phone on, in case there are any problems,
希望你旅途平安
and I hope you have a safe flight.
-好的 我爱你 -好的 爱你
- All right, I love you. - Okay, love you.
可真是糟糕
Well, that sucks.
-换作是你 一定会接我的 -毫无疑问
- You would've picked me up. - Without question.
别烦心 我的小甜心
But do not fret, my sweet pet,
我会一直跟你在一起
I will be with you the whole time.
你会玩得开心的
It's gonna be fun.
我们的生活
第六季 第九集
拜托 凯特 就迈一步进来
Come on, Kate, just take one more step in.
-我不想 -你看
- I don't want to. - But look.
妈妈迈了一步进来 妈妈都没事
Mommy took one more step in, and she's fine.
只需要把脸埋进水里
Just put your face in the water.
假装它是个巨大的浴缸
Pretend it's one giant bathtub.
你泡澡的时候都会一直吐泡泡呢
You blow bubbles in the bath all the time.
对吧 看看
Right? Watch.
妈妈示范一下
Mommy'll do it.
这里面估计有不少人尿尿了
Ooh, there's probably a lot of pee in here.
沉到水底了
...sinking to the bottom.
你游到那面墙怎么样
Hey, how about you swim to that wall.
-觉得你能做到吗 -看到了吗
- Think you can do that? - See?
-很容易 -好吧 我们来吧
- It's easy. - Okay, here we go.
凯特 如果你的新泳衣
But, Kate, how will we know
连水都没沾过 我们怎么知道它
that your brand-new bathing suit even works
是不是能用呢
if you don't get it wet?
杰克
Jack.
我看着他呢
Yeah, I-I got him.
杰克
Jack.
好的 没问题的
Okay. I got you.
他还是个孩子 杰克
He's just a child, Jack.
嗯 但总有一天他会长大成人的
Yeah, and someday he's gonna be a man.
孩子 你还没准备好去深水区
Hey, you're not ready for the deep end yet, bud.
别管我
Leave me alone.
好吧 宝贝
Okay, uh, hey, Bug,
你跟爸爸待在这里
you're gonna stay here with Daddy.
我还在劝她把脸埋进水里
I'm trying to get her to put her face in the water,
-祝你好运 -好的
- so good luck with that. - Okay. Great.
没问题 我们可以的
Hey, no problemo. We got this.
把你的脸埋进水里
Put your face in the water.
爸 不可能的
Daddy, it's not gonna happen.
好吧 为什么这里这么难找到出口
All right, why do they make it so hard to get out?
他们不想让人很轻松就进来
They're trying to make it hard to get into
防止你这样的混小子喝着酒瞎逛
so teenagers like you aren't wandering around drinking beer,
乱玩安全设施
playing with safety equipment.
什么
What?
我真的被困住了
I'm literally trapped.
别担心
Ah, don't worry.
我们不会整晚都困在这里的
We're not gonna be stuck here all night.
不 我不是 我不是说泳池
No, I'm not... I'm not talking about the pool.
虽然 如果我死在了把初吻草率献给
Although, if I die where I had my first sloppy kiss
斯图尔特的地方 我会气死的
with Stuart, I will be pissed. Um...
不 我
No, I'm...
被困在了匹兹堡
trapped in Pittsburgh.
匹兹堡有什么不好的
What's so bad about Pittsburgh?
没什么 匹兹堡没什么不好的 是
Nothing. Nothing's wrong with Pittsburgh. It's...
是我在匹兹堡的生活
It's my life in Pittsburgh.
我是说
Yeah, I mean,
我起床 吃早饭
I wake up, eat breakfast,
去餐厅给不开心的人端上油腻的食物
go to the diner where I serve greasy food to unhappy people,
然后回家吃完饭 看电视
then I go home and eat dinner, watch TV.
最近还有个新福利
Oh, yeah, there's-there's the added bonus lately
听妈妈在电♥话♥里调情
of listening to Mom get flirty on the phone.
她的声音真够挑逗的 忘不掉的
She has a flirty voice. It's... it's haunting.
唯一让我开心的是
Only thing I get excited about is
每天晚上吃冰淇淋 但是
eating ice cream at the end of the day, but, um...
我们都能看出来我长胖了
we can all see where that's gotten me.
所以
So...
多谢你们好心问我
Aren't you glad you asked?
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表