剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
- all right. - Honey.
亲爱的 没事了 我在呢
Honey. It's okay, I'm right here.
-对不起 -米格尔
- I'm sorry. - Oh, Miguel.
我还以为你...
I thought you...
我不会丢下你
I won't leave you.
对不起 我不会再丢下你了
I'm sorry. I won't leave you again.
你觉得《百万富翁》的新主持人怎么样
骗子
Ha! Liar.
该死
Shoot. Um...
我是说 她毕竟不是里吉斯
你现在又讨厌梅瑞狄斯咯
你现在应该在上班吧
但我必须得跟你吐槽超♥市♥发生的事
能电♥话♥吗
鲍勃 我也不想这样 老兄
Hey, Bob. I hate to do this to you, man,
但我现在手头出了点小状况
but we've got a small fire we need to put out here.
喂 好了 是这样的...
Hi. Okay, okay, so, um...
我跑进超♥市♥买♥♥一样东西
So, I'm running in for one item...
我直奔快速结账通道
...and I head for the express.
我正要把东西放到收银台上
And I'm just about to put my item on the counter,
结果钱包没了
no purse.
钱包没了 钥匙没了
No purse, keys...
那个家伙怎么样了 他叫什么名字来着
What ever happened to, um, to what's-his-name?
那个好人 有点无聊那个
Was a nice guy, kind of boring.
马特
Um... Matt.
你太坏了
You are awful.
我们后来又约会了几个月
We dated for a few more months, and...
天啊 他是有点无聊 你说得对
Oh, hell, he was boring. It was boring.
我就说吧
See?
我下周会去你那边
Um... I'm gonna be out in your neck of the woods next week.
去出差
For business.
-真的吗 -嗯
- Really? - Yeah.
要不要一起吃顿饭
Should we meet up for dinner?
我看到他了 谢谢你
I see him. Thank you so much.
能再见到你真好 你看起来不错
It's so good to see you. Wow. You look great.
谢谢 你也一样
Thank you. You, too.
-谢谢 -天呐 你都没怎么老
- Oh, thank you. - Oh, goodness. You barely age.
还说我 你不是也一样
Oh, you should talk. Look at you.
过来坐
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
好
Okay.
-所以 -所以 你先说
- So... - So... Uh, you go.
你会在这里待多久
Uh, how long are you in town?
也就几天吧 你呢
Uh, just a few days. You?
真有意思 你明明住在这里
Interesting. You're-- You live here.
-就是 我也不知道怎么会这么问 -是啊
- Obviously. I don't know why I said that. - I do.
真是问了个傻问题
That was a dumb thing to say.
我只是
I'm just...
见到你
It's-- Uh...
能再见到你真好
It's really nice to see you.
丽贝卡
Rebecca, um...
我过去八年都在想
I spent the last eight years wondering
当初的决定是不是对的
if I made the right decision.
我在脑海里过了一遍又一遍 结论是
I have replayed it over and over in my head, and, um...
我当时必须离开
I had to leave.
我从来没有过归属感
I never felt like I belonged.
我是波多黎各人还是美国人 说西语还是英语
Puerto Rican or American. Spanish or English.
我...
I've just...
我在任何地方都没有家的感觉
I've never felt at home anywhere.
说句实话
And if I'm being honest,
在你家门廊前离开你的那一刻
the first time that I ever felt homesick in my life
我头一次有了想家的感觉
was when I left you on that porch.
我有点不知道
And I'm not really...
怎么解释这种感觉
sure how to explain it.
能再见到你真好
It's really nice to see you, too.
你应该让你们公♥司♥
You should have your company open up a branch
在匹兹堡开个分部
here in Pittsburgh.
是 那样能省不少机票钱
Okay. Uh, well, it would save on airfare.
我这几个月的机票钱
I could put a down payment on a house
都够付一座房♥子的首♥付♥了
with what I've spent on flights these past few months.
其实
Actually,
我有在和我的合伙人
I have been discussing retirement packages
-谈退休金的事 -什么
- with my partners. - What?
快退休吧
Retire.
-怎么 -快退休了到这边来
- Yeah? - Come on. Retire and come here.
到这里来吧 求你了
Be here. Please.
我们从来没聊过他的事
We never talk about him.
有时我会好奇 他会怎么看待我们的事
Sometimes I wonder what he'd think about all this.
我也想过 肯定会想
I've wondered, too. Obviously.
我花了那么长时间去思考
I mean, the amount of time I've spent...
他对此会有什么想法...
wondering about all of this...
然后呢
And?
我觉得他会希望我们有最好的结果
I think he would want what's best for us.
祝福我们两个人
For both of us.
我们是他最喜欢的两个人 曾经单独晾在酒吧
His two favorite people he once left alone in a bar
非让我们成为朋友不可
until they became friends.
我们得告诉孩子们
We have to tell the kids.
听我说 孩子们知道你会在
Okay. So, the kids know you'll be here.
所幸你对皮尔森家的感恩节传统
And, thankfully, you're no stranger
-也不陌生 -是 我都摸清了
- to Pearson Thanksgivings. - Oh, yeah. I know the drill.
-朝圣者瑞克 -没错
- Uh, Pilgrim Rick. - Uh-huh.
-吃热狗看《警♥察♥学院3》 -是的
- Hot dogs and Police Academy 3. -Yeah.
我们节奏慢一点
And we just take it slow.
-嗯 -让他们一边吃着大餐
- Yeah. - You know, let them get used to the fact
一边习惯你的回归
that you're back over dinner.
再等他们吃吃甜点 我们不急
And then over dessert, we can wait.
我们可以慢慢切入正题
We can just ease-ease right in.
-对吧 放轻松 -嗯
- Right. Easy. - Yeah.
-场面一定不会难看 -没错
- This is gonna be fine. - Yeah.
我觉得你才好看
No, I think you're pretty fine.
-你真这么觉得 -真的
- Oh, you do, do you? Oh. - I really do.
你过来一下
Hey, come here for a second.
有人吗 有人吗
Hello, hello.
什么鬼
The hell?
等等 你们两个同居了吗
I'm sorry, you two are living together?
你们恋爱多久了
How long have you been dating?
自从苔丝出生
After Tess was born,
我们就搞上了
we hooked up.
她说的"搞上了"
Well, what she means by "Hooked up"
意思是 我们见面了
is that we, that we met up.
我们联♥系♥上了
We connected.
-对吧 亲爱的 -对
- Right, honey? Yeah. - Yeah.
等等 "搞上了"还有什么意思
Wait, what does the other "Hook up" mean?
睡了
Slept together.
不是
No.
不是 那个是很最近才开始的
No, no. That didn't start until much more recently.
别 我们不想知道那么多
Oh, no. Don't need to hear all that.
我不懂你们为什么这么吃惊
I don't know why you guys are so surprised.
我早就猜到了
I knew it.
-我说过的 对吧 -她真说过
- Didn't I say, baby? - She did.
我说"我们都好久没见过米格了"
I mean, I said, "We haven't seen the last of Migs."
然后我又说
And then I was like,
"你们老妈怎么突然要过国♥庆♥节了"
"Why does your mom have Fourth of July plans?"
"她从来也没庆祝过国♥庆♥节啊"
Like, "she never has Fourth of July plans."
-无意冒犯 丽贝卡 -我没往心里去
- No offense, Rebecca. - None-none taken.
行吧 这样的话
Right, well, I mean...
如果你们都很幸福...
if you're happy...
开什么...
What the...?
你们两个在说什么东西
What the hell are you two talking about?
这可是...
Uh, no, this is...
他是爸爸最好的朋友
He was Dad's best friend.
简直是...你们要怎么给自己开脱
This I-- How do you two justify this?
凯文 你是成年人了
Kevin, you are an adult.
成熟一点
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表