剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
水管工很贵的
Plumbers are expensive.
况且钱和水都没多到能游泳的地步
We're not exactly swimming in it at the moment.
如果出现水渍或者发了霉
Okay, well, it's gonna be more expensive
会更贵的...
if there's water damage or--
凯特 我能修好
Kate, I'll fix it.
我保证
Promise.
托比 有的时候 我看着你
Sometimes I look at you, Toby,
我都不知道你是谁了
and I don't even know who you are anymore.
现在的我有那么糟糕吗
What is so terrible about me right now?
就因为我不想穿得像一个小丑
That I don't want to dress like a clown?
还是因为我想为我的家人买♥♥一栋漂亮的房♥子
That I want to buy a nice house for my family?
-我不知道 托比 -难道你没变吗 凯特
- I don't know, Toby. - Kate, what about you?
你很喜欢你现在过的生活
You love the life that you are living.
你自己构建起来的生活 里面没有我
This life that you are building without me.
搬来这里是唯一能维系我们家庭的方法
Moving here is the only way that we are gonna stay a family.
这是唯一的选择
It is the only option.
你已经找到人接替希拉了吗
Did you, uh, fill Sheila's job yet?
还没有 不过我们还在招聘
No, but we're looking at applicants.
我也想要应聘
I'd like to be considered.
其实你不必一直用那个烧烤炉
You know, you don't need to keep using that thing.
那炉子简直就是
It's, like, the literal symbol
你父母婚姻破裂那天的象征物
of the day your mom and dad's marriage blew up.
那天发生的意外差点永久破坏了
That day almost permanently deformed
你这张近乎完美的脸
that near-perfect face of yours.
-这里挺亮的 我能看到点光 -你是怎么...
- It's bright in here. I can see some light. - How do you--?
只有一点 还有
Just a little, and really, really
非常模糊的轮廓 看不清楚
blurry shapes, but nothing clearly.
我没说"绝对不行" 我从来没说绝对
I didn't say "Never." I never said never.
我只是说现在不行 尤其是这种状态
I just said not right now, not when we're like this.
好 那我试着理解一下
Okay, okay, okay, let me... let me see
你的大计划是什么样子
if I understand your grand plan here.
-天哪 你能不能... -不不不
- Oh, my God, can we just... - No, no, no, no, no.
你先让我设想一下
Just let me, let me map it out,
我得确保我理解得足够清楚
let me map it out so I, so I understand.
你拒绝搬到旧金山
You refuse to move to San Francisco,
但是你却想在洛杉矶担任更重要的教师职务
but you will take a bigger teaching job here in L.A.
这对我们家有什么好处
How does that fix our family?!
两周前 你还跟我说我可以试试看
Two weeks ago, you were okay with me exploring this.
两周前 你直接单方面做出非常羞辱人的决定
Two weeks ago, I was still in shock from your rather huge,
-我根本还没反应过来呢 -"决定"
- rather humiliating unilateral decision. - "Decision"?
你直接给我下了最后通牒 你说我必须...
You had, you gave me an ultimatum. You said I had to...
什么声音
What was that?
杰克
Jack?
宝贝 你还好吗
Buddy, you okay?
没事吧
Are you okay?
过来 发生了什么事
Come here. What happened?
-怎么... -我撞到了一些东西
- What--? - I knocked something over.
没事的 你还好吗
That's okay. Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你知道今天是什么日子吗
Well, hey, do you, do you know what today is?
-周六 -没错
- Saturday. - Yeah, that's right.
-我们在周六会做什么呢 -我们会去公园
- And what do we do on Saturdays? - We go to the park.
-我们会去公园 -是的
- We go to the park. - Yeah.
-公园日 -真好
- Park day! - Yay!
*周六*
*Saturday*
*在公园*
*In the park*
*杰克好想坐秋千*
*Jack's excited for the swing set*
用手腕来移♥动♥手杖 杰克
Move your cane with your wrist, Jack.
很好
Good.
我们要不要拉着他两只手
Uh, should we be holding both his hands?
没事 他也需要练习
He's got to practice, though.
*十二步 到人行道*
*12 steps to the sidewalk*
*然后左转再迈脚*
*And then we make a turn to the left*
天哪
Jesus.
*路牙停止*
*Stop at the curb*
*绕开狗屎*
Hop that dog turd
*它好像一直就在那里*
*That always seems to be there*
*一直就在那里*
*Always seems to be there*
*听听车声再通行*
*And listen for the cars*
没错
Yeah!
除非是新能源车 无声杀手
Unless they're electric. Silent killers.
要么加入 要么闭嘴
Okay, join in or stop.
-好 -*脚往下放*
- Okay. - *Step down
*脚往下放 听声响*
*Step down, go towards the sound*
*是电缆线呲呲发响*
*Of buzzy buzz telephone wires*
*碰到路牙 抬高腿*
*Feel the curb, step up and*
-*嗝* -*嗝*
- *Grr!* - *Grr*
*因为这边路牙有点高*
*'Cause this one's a little bit higher*
*杰克穿胶靴*
*Jackie in his rubber boots*
*踩水很愉悦 啪啪啪啪*
*For puddles, ba-ba-ba-ba*
-我们加了一句 什么来着 -对...
- We added a line. What was it again? - Yeah...
*湿漉漉的泥坑*
*Puddles full of wetness*
*还有沙坑*
*And-and sandboxes*
*全是破伤风*
*Full of tetanus*
*走七步 到草坪*
*Seven steps to the grass*
*杰克终于到公园啦*
*Now we know that Jack has arrived*
好了宝贝 手杖给我吧
All right, buddy, I'll take that.
真棒
Good job.
我能自己走去秋千吗
Can I walk to the swing?
-去吧去吧 -真棒
- Yeah, go, go, go. - Yes!
有只鸟
It's a bird.
有架飞机
It's a plane!
还有大便超人
It's Pooper-man!
-再高点 -还高
- Higher! - Up?
你觉得呢 艾莉丝
What do you think, Alice?
我们是否应该让他直接飞上月球
Should we zing zang zoom this guy to the moon?
不好说 拉尔夫
I don't know, Ralph.
这家伙太疯了
This guy is a mental case.
好怀念啊
I missed that.
你的笑声
Your laugh.
是啊 我也是
I know. Me, too.
还要继续
I need more.
-他还想继续 -你想继续啊
- He needs more. - Oh, you need some more?
再高
Up!
我的天哪
Oh, my goodness.
我们的生活 第六季第十一集
大家快点吃 小艺术家们 等妈妈准备好了
All right, pace it up, Picassos. As soon as Mom is ready,
保姆也到了
and if the sitter ever gets here,
爸爸妈妈就要出去吃一顿
Mom and Dad are gonna take off for a special
成年人的晚餐了
grown-ups dinner.
纪念日应该怎么拼啊
How do you spell "Anniversary"?
ANN 算了
A-N-N-you know what?
你去看看兰德尔怎么写的吧 小凯 再吃点
Just look at whatever Randall wrote. Kev, come on, man.
你得吃完 张嘴
You got to finish this stuff-open up.
我饱了
I'm full.
你饱了 你这么壮实
You're full? Big guy like you?
你肯定还能吃得下 来吧
No, there's got to be room in there-come on, dig deeper.
我来了
Here I come!
哇哦
Oh, wowza.
是不是有点夸张
It's not too much?
绝对非常夸张
Oh, it is definitely, definitely too much.
-但是十周年快乐 宝贝 -十周年快乐
- But happy tenth, babe. - Happy tenth.
-宝贝 -怎么
- Hey, babe? - Yeah?
你在热牛奶吗
Are you warming up milk?
你什么时候会热牛奶
Since when do you warm up milk?
你给孩子们晚餐吃的什么
What did you feed the kids for dinner?
好多火鸡肉
So much turkey.
-对 -还有土豆泥
- Yeah. - And mash potatoes.
原来你是想让他们吃饱了好睡觉
Oh, you're trying to knock out our kids.
孩子们越早上♥床♥睡觉
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表