剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
每天早上六点四十五分
Every morning at 6:45,
她一醒来 最先看到的就是我
I am the first thing she sees when she wakes up.
我先扶你起床
Let's get you out of bed.
她就会安心
And it grounds her.
万一最糟的情况发生了 米格尔
In the event that Miguel, God forbid, is not here
无法替我做决定的话 你们中得有一个人
to make decisions for me, I'm gonna need one of you
来接替他的位置
to stand in for him.
凯特 我希望那个人是你
Kate. I want it to be you.
杰克
Jack.
别这样 我都起来六次了
Come on, I've been up six times already.
这次你去行不行
Can you please go?
杰克
Jack.
妈妈来了
Mommy's here.
爸爸没起来
Daddy couldn't make it.
好了 乖
Okay, okay.
凯文 你把兰德尔吵醒了
Oh, Kevin. You woke up Randall.
你看妹妹就不哭
Your sister's not crying.
妈 我做噩梦了
Mom, I had a bad dream.
是梦到小精灵了吗
Was it about gremlins?
好吧 凯特宝贝 小精灵是假的
Okay. Kate, sweetheart, they are not real.
我能不能吃华夫饼
Can I have waffles?
现在才五点 凯特
It's 5:00 A.M., Kate.
你们俩怎么也来了
Now, what are you guys doing in here?
凯特做噩梦 梦到小精灵 叫醒了我们
Kate woke us up 'cause she has a bad dream about gremlins,
现在我们也有点害怕
and now we're scared, too.
我们能不能吃华夫饼
Can we have waffles?
好 那我们就都吃华夫饼吧
Yes, we can all have waffles.
我去做华夫饼
I'm gonna go make waffles.
妈妈
Mom.
-兰德尔 出什么事了 -我需要你签字
- Randall? What-What's wrong? - I need you to sign
我今天要去校外参加辩论赛
my permission slip for the debate tournament today.
可现在是凌晨四点半啊
It's-it's 4:30 in the morning.
大巴六点就要出发去辩论赛了
And the bus leaves for the debate at 6:00,
请你快点
so please hurry.
谢谢
Thank you.
兰德尔
Randall!
大清早的 天色还没你白呢
It is the literal ass crack of dawn!
你能不能别这么闹腾
Can you not walk so loud?!
米格尔
Miguel?
米格尔
Miguel?
米格尔
Miguel?
-米格尔 -皮尔森女士
- Miguel? - Ms. Pearson.
没事的
It's okay.
-你是谁 -你很安全 我是你的护工
- Who are you? - You're okay. I'm your nurse.
-米格尔 米格尔在哪里 -别担心
- Where-Where's Miguel? - It's okay.
-我要米格尔 我需要米格尔 -好了
- I want Miguel. I need Miguel. - Okay.
妈妈 你现在很安全
Hey, Mom. You're okay.
这女人为什么不告诉我米格尔在哪里
Why won't this woman tell me where Miguel is?
米格尔在哪里
Where is Miguel?
-他现在不在这里 -那他在哪里
- He's not here right now. - Where is he?
我来照顾吧 辛苦了
I got it. Thank you.
妈妈
Oh, Mom.
我先扶你回床上吧 妈妈
Can we get you back in bed, Mom?
米格尔去哪儿了
Where is Miguel?
你们谁来帮忙抬一下枕头
Can one of you help with the pillow?
我来
Yeah.
好了 这样就舒服了
Okay. There you go.
你需要好好休息
You need your rest,
因为明天我们会玩得很开心
'cause tomorrow we're gonna have a fun, beautiful day.
米格尔去哪儿了
Where is Miguel?
我们的生活 第六季第十六集
早上好
Good morning.
-早啊 -昨天有人睡着了吗
- Hey. - Anybody get any sleep last night?
-根本没睡 -好吧
- Not a wink. No. - Okay.
你们觉得她这种情况会持续多久
How much longer do you think she's gonna be like this?
一醒来 就吵着要见米格尔
Waking up, asking for Miguel?
毕竟离他去世才过了一星期
I mean, it's only been a week since he's been gone.
莱拉说需要时间
Laila said it's gonna take time.
有人看见索菲了吗
Has anybody seen Sophie?
我早上洗完澡出来 她就不见了
I got out of the shower, and she was already gone.
她和贝丝还有菲利普一起
She went into town for bagels
去镇上买♥♥百吉饼了
with Beth and Philip.
贝丝说 这里气氛太压抑 需要吃点碳水
Beth said all this sadness called for some carbs.
好了 开始吧
All right, let's go!
大家都上过厕所了吗
All right, everybody peed?
我和伊迪已经计划了一整天的
All right, Edie and I have an action day planned
户外娱乐活动 可不能因为有人要上厕所
of Poconos fun, so we don't have any time
而耽误了大家的进度
to be waylaid by little tiny bladders.
-快去尿尿 去吧 -快 都去
- Go pee. Come on, guys. - Come on. Out.
-去上厕所 -去吧
- Go pee. Go quickly. - Go pee.
-动起来 -弗兰妮 你上过厕所了吗
- Come on. - Franny, you peed?
嗯
Yes.
你在撒谎吗
Are you lying?
-嗯 -就知道
- Yes. - Yeah.
谢谢你们今天让我们带孩子放风
Thank you for letting us air the kids out today,
-到处观光一下 -荣幸之至
- showing us around. - Oh, it's our pleasure.
-我们真的很喜欢这里 -是的
- We really love this town. - It's true. It's true.
那个小屋是我住过最好的地方
And that cabin is the best place I've ever lived.
话虽如此 我之前住的地方
That said, before that I lived in
是个老旧的房♥车 和越南交战区
a rusted-out trailer and in a Vietnam war zone.
-好吧 怪不得 -厉害了
- Yep, that'll do it. - Great, wow.
回来了 快过来吧
Okay, we got-- Come on, guys.
-准备出发 走起 -拜拜
- Let's go. - All right, let's go. -Bye-bye.
-走了 回见 -好
- Let's go. See you guys later. - All right.
大家乖一点 玩得开心点
All right, be good. Have fun.
-也祝你们一天愉快 -拜
- Have a great day. - Bye.
好了 大家周一都毫无疑问得回到现实生活对吧
Okay. So, everyone 100% has to go back to real life on Monday?
我得去做《靓男保姆》季终集剧本桌演
I have the series finale Manny table read.
现在总共拍了多少集 两三百集吗
Mmm. How many Mannys is that total? 200, 300?
已经太多了 我不想聊了
Too many. Don't want to talk about it.
-真了不起 -咱换个话题吧
- Wow. Exciting. - Don't want to talk about it.
我工作也好忙
I'm swamped at work.
托比和劳拉 他们一直把孩子们照顾得很好
Toby and Laura, they've been so good about watching the kids,
但我很想见见我的孩子们
but I'd kind of like to see my children.
是啊
Fair enough.
我觉得我们得开个家庭会议
I do think we need to have a family meeting.
聊聊我们接下来怎么照顾妈妈
Come up with a plan for Mom.
我们已经计划好怎么照顾妈妈了
Uh, we have a plan for Mom.
那就是...
The plan was...
我建好这栋房♥子 这就是当初的计划
I built this house, that-that was the plan.
确实 很多年来妈妈对此很满意
And-and it served her well for many years.
但是现在米格尔不在了
But Miguel is gone now,
我们不能留她一个人在这里 对吧
and we can't just leave her all alone here. Right?
对 可她不是一个人
No. Well, she's not alone, though.
不是有莱拉在吗
She's got Laila, right?
我们可以再请一个护工
We can get another house aide.
光是护工不够
But aides aren't enough.
她需要家人
She needs family.
她当然需要家人
Of course she needs family.
等《靓男保姆》忙完 我会来陪她
And when The Manny is done, I will be here.
每月两次 隔一周我就会来一次 绝对准时
Twice a month. I'll be here every other week, like clockwork.
所以每隔一周都会有家人
So she'll have a family member here
来这里陪她过周末吗
every other week for, like, the weekend?
你们俩也会来的 对吗
I mean, you two are gonna visit, too, right?
这还不够 小凯
It's not enough, Kev.
我不明白
I don't understand
为什么你这么惊讶 兰德尔
why you're acting so surprised, Randall.
计划一直是这样的
This was always the plan.
你能告诉他计划一直是这样的吗
Can you please tell him that this was always the plan?
凯特
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表