剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-就决定是你了 -没门
- Tag! You're it! - No way!
小伙子们
Hey, boys!
小伙子们
Boys.
消停一下
Hold on a second.
-消停一下 -凯特
- Hold on a second. - Kate!
-来啊来啊 -凯特 来吧
- Come on! Come on! - Oh, Kate! Come on, Kate!
来吧
Come on!
来吧凯特
Come on, Kate.
抓到你了
I got you.
我接着你
I got you.
来了哦
Here it is.
-下来嘛 -来嘛 妈妈
- Come in! - Come on, Mom!
好
Okay!
-真好玩 -妈妈
- So fun! - Mom!
兰德尔
喂 在元
Hey, Jae-won.
不用再拖下去了
No more kicking the can.
把甘布尔参议员的会议
Let's lock in Monday morning for that meeting
安排在周一早上吧
with Senator Gamble.
他们都睡着了
They're both sleeping.
混世魔王双胞胎回家啦
The prodigal twins have returned.
你觉得我很厉害吧 承认吧
You're impressed. Admit it.
是很厉害
I am.
凯文
凯特
你已经
Did you, uh...
找到人接替希拉了吗
fill Sheila's job yet?
还没有 不过我们还在招聘
Uh, no. But we're looking at applicants.
我也想要应聘
I'd like to be considered.
我有个好消息
I've got, uh, some good news.
烧烤炉按时到了
The, um... smoker arrived in time
你妈妈和兰德尔的结婚纪念派对能用了
for your mom and Miguel's anniversary party.
我还不想搬去旧金山
I am not ready to move to San Francisco.
鉴于我们现在的状况
Not with where we are right now.
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯特
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表