剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
丽贝卡
Rebecca?
我是马特 马特·迪克森
I'm Matt. Matt Dickson.
你有空的话 想不想
Would you like to... I don't know.
一起喝杯咖啡什么的
grab a cup of coffee or something some time?
我 我先去付钱了
I'm... I'm gonna go pay.
你把冰箱修好了
You fixed the fridge.
谢谢你做的一切
Thank you for all you're doing to help.
你对我们真的太好了
You're too good to us.
你现在还只是一个高一学生
You are still a junior in high school,
所以近期之内你休想再去波士顿
and you will not be going to visit your boyfriend in Boston again
探望你的男朋友
any time soon.
那可能有点问题
Well, that's gonna be a problem.
你记得以利亚吗 阅读俱乐部的成员
Oh, hey, you remember Elijah, right, from book club?
你半夜打给我有什么事吗
Why are you calling me in the middle of the night?
因为我差一点就要打给25岁的同组演员约炮
'Cause I was about to call my costar for a booty call,
你住在国家的另一边
and you live across the country,
所以我觉得你会是更好的选择
and I figured you were the better option.
宝贝 你准备好了吗 来了
Okay, Bug, are you ready? All right.
先找到do 很好
Okay, find C. Ah. Perfect.
没错 就是这样 准备好了吗
Here. Yeah. There you go. Ready?
do do do
C, c, c.
do xi la xi do re...
C, b, a, b, c, d...
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我们正在见证历史
We are witnessing history in the making here.
正在演奏的是
We've got the famous,
著名音乐天才
stunningly talented
美丽的母女钢琴家组合
and beautiful mother/daughter music duo,
凯特·皮尔森 丽贝卡·皮尔森
Kate Pearson, Rebecca Pearson,
这是她们第一首合奏歌♥曲
playing their very first song ever together.
这里 就是梦开始的地方
Here, this is where it all started.
爸爸 你这样我会分心的
Daddy, you're distracting me.
你知道吗 等你进了摇滚乐名人堂
You know what? You're gonna want this
在颁奖典礼现场 你会需要这份视频的
for your Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Production ceremony, trust me.
好啦宝贝 要不要再试一次 来
Okay, Bug. You want to try it again? All right.
do do do
C, c, c...
美国占地面♥积♥最大的是哪个州
科罗拉多 得克萨斯 阿♥拉♥斯加 加利福尼亚
我这样是因为我不确定
I do that only because I'm not sure!
求助朋友
Phone a friend!
-快求助朋友 -什么 求助朋友
- Phone a friend! - What? Phone a friend?
才赚到一万六 没必要求助朋友
You do not phone a friend at the $16,000 level.
-是吗 我还说... -算了
- Really? I don't... - Come on.
宝贝
Bug.
宝贝 来跟我们一起看
Bug, come, watch with us.
我们刚看到一个中西部来的老师
We just saw this teacher from the Midwest
赢了十二万五千美金
won $125,000.
有时候 我躺在床上
You know, sometimes, I lie in my bed,
我觉得我的生活真是悲哀
and I think about how sad my life is,
可是等我出来 看到你们宅在沙发上
and then I come out here, and I see you two glued to this couch
每周有五个晚上看着雷吉斯和他那些单色领带
watching Regis and his monochromatic ties five nights a week,
我就会对自己说"还有比我更悲哀的"
and I think to myself, "Huh, it could be worse."
雷吉斯的领带挺好看啊
I like Regis's ties.
我要去莫莉家 你们可别玩"太嗨"哦
I'm going to Molly's, so try not to rage too hard while I'm gone.
好
Okay.
真凶
Geez.
我们没那么悲哀吧
We're not that sad.
当然
No, no.
-我们很悲哀吗 -不
- Are we that sad? - No.
我上个月还跟同事出去玩了
I went out with my work friends last month.
我喝了一杯玛格丽特 你...
I had a margarita. And you...
你在谈恋爱 对吧 你之前提过一个女人
...you're dating, right? You're dating that woman you mentioned.
玛格莱特 但没那么正式
Marguerite, but it's not serious.
那也算
But still.
我是玛格丽特 你是玛格莱特
One margarita. One Marguerite.
-我们嗨得很 -是的
- See? We're fun. - Yes.
其实我想说...
You know, um...
丽贝卡
Rebecca, you...
你之前有说过
you mentioned that you'd be, um,
你愿意重新尝试跟人约会 对吧
open to getting yourself back out there, right?
是这样 我一个同事跟我说
Well, a friend of mine from work
这周末有个闪电约会活动
told me about this speed dating thing
就在PB餐厅
going on at Petey B.'s this weekend.
十五对男女
15 guys, 15 girls
面对面坐着 每次只能聊天三分钟
sitting across from each other for three minutes at a time...
约会15次吗 比一次约会痛苦多了
15 dates? That is way worse than one.
丽贝卡
Rebecca.
到时间了
It's time.
你总不能下半辈子
You can't just sit here with me
每天晚上都跟我坐在这里吧
every night for the rest of your life.
我们的生活 第六季第五集
来
Okay.
海莉 要不要吃点红薯呀
Hailey, you want some sweet potato?
好的 不想吃红薯
No sweet potato.
谢谢妈帮我收拾脏衣服
Thanks for putting the laundry away.
-你不用这么辛苦的 -没什么的
- You didn't have to do that. - No big deal.
我知道托比不在 你有很多事要忙
I know you have a lot on your plate with Toby gone,
我很喜欢洗衣服的
and I love doing laundry.
妈 没人喜欢洗衣服
Mom, no one likes to do laundry.
我就喜欢 我喜欢叠宝宝的衣服
I do. I love folding baby clothes.
会让我想到你们小时候
Reminds me of when you guys were little.
我美丽的家人们怎么样
Hey. How's my beautiful family?
我们挺好的 在画画
We're good. We're just drawing,
吃点红薯什么的 你快出发去机场了吗
and sweet potatoing. Are you headed to the airport soon?
这就是我打电♥话♥想和你说的事
That's what I wanted to talk to you about.
怎么了
What's going on?
阿米尔邀请我们几个明天下午
So, Amir invited a bunch of us to watch the Giants game
去麦考维湾在他的游艇上看巨人队比赛
from his yacht on McCovey Cove tomorrow afternoon.
跟老板看棒球啊
Baseball with the boss.
是的 据说是个很低调的游艇
Yeah. Apparently, it's a very modest yacht.
但我还是可以飞回家
But I can still fly home.
不用 没事
No, no, no, no, um...
你应该去 跟阿米尔多联络下感情
No, you should do it. You know, get that time with Amir.
-你确定吗 -嗯嗯
- Really? You sure? - Yeah.
不过你得跟我解释下什么叫"低调游艇"
As long as you explain to me what a "Modest yacht" is.
我觉得就是艘带厕所的小船吧
I think it's just a canoe with a toilet.
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
你对我真好 我爱你
This means a lot. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
你明天下午去学校的时候
You know, I can stay with the kids tomorrow afternoon
我可以留在家看孩子的
while you go to school.
这没什么
It's not a big deal.
你从去年就没去过我学校了
You know what? You haven't been to the school since last year.
你想不想和我们一起过去
Do you want to meet us there?
好啊 我很愿意
Yeah. I would love that.
好了 我敲门了 我要进来了
That's it. I knocked. I'm coming in.
快来看 他们在做一个很可爱的动作 快
Listen, they're doing something cute. Come here. Hurry.
快看 快点 不然就错过了
Take a look. Come on. Hurry up, hurry up. You're gonna miss it.
-你不会相信的 -什么 他们做什么了
- You're not gonna believe this. - What? What are they doing?
-快看 看好了啊 -好
- Look at this. Watch this, watch this. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
尼奇 尼奇 好儿子
Hey, Nicky, Nicky. Hey, hey, bud.
你指一下你姐姐
Can you point to your sister?
你看到了吗 他真棒
See this? That's very good!
太厉害了 她还在为他鼓掌
Look at that. Oh, she's clapping for him.
你可真是个好姐姐呀
What a good sister you are. Yeah.
她真是太善解人意了 对不对
She's obviously such an empath, right?
-很为他自豪 -是吧
- Proud of him, yeah. - I mean,
-她这么善良 已经非同寻常了 -是的
- That's not normal how kind she is. Yes. - No.
-真是个好姐姐 -麦迪
- Such a good sister, huh? - Hey, Maddy.
我打算点杯冰沙
I'm gonna order a smoothie.
你要来一杯吗
Do you want one? I don't know.
我突然想来点零嘴
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表