剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Thank you.
小凯 之前米格尔问起客房♥
Um, and Kev, Miguel wasn't asking about the guesthouse
不是给钓鱼的朋友住的
for fishing buddies.
如果真的要盖房♥子
If we are really doing this,
如果你真的要为大家
if this incredibly generous thing you're doing
做这么大方的一件事
for all of us is real, then...
那么也许有一天
...at some point,
我会需要长♥期♥护理
I'm probably gonna need permanent care,
护理人员需要有留宿的地方
and they're gonna need a place to stay.
不过但愿我们
But hopefully, we are
还有很久才会遇到那种情况
a very, very long way away from that. Um...
但万一最糟的情况发生了 而米格尔
But in the event that, uh, Miguel, God forbid,
又无法替我做决定的话
is not here to make those decisions for me,
你们中得有一个人来接替他的位置
I'm gonna need one of you to stand in for him.
我苦苦思考了很久 到底该选谁才好
And I've thought long and hard about who that should be.
我真的不希望你们之间产生任何不快或矛盾
I just, I don't want there to be any confusion or fights.
我也是基于很多考虑才做出这个决定
There are a lot of reasons for my decision.
我希望你们三个都可以尊重我的决定
I just, I hope that the three of you can respect it.
凯特 我希望那个人是你
Kate, I want it to be you.
你们可能不信 但刚才这一段
Believe it or not, that was the easy part
算是家庭会议中最轻松的环节
of the family meeting. Um...
我最后的请求是
My last request is, um,
与其说是请求 更像是一个要求
less a request and more of a demand, actually.
我得的这个病真是太混♥蛋♥了
This disease is a real bastard.
它让我走上了一条不归路
And it-it's set me on a road
这段路上会有很多难以预见的突发状况
that's gonna have a lot of ugly twists and turns,
而我很担心这一切
and I'm afraid it's gonna be a lot...
给你们带来的痛苦
...harder on all of you
比我自身的痛苦还要严重 我很清楚
than it will be on me and I hate knowing that.
我也很痛心
I hate it.
可我不希望
But what I don't want,
我不希望以后每次过节
I don't want every holiday for the camera
镜头都只对准我
to be focused on me.
所以我需要你们听清楚我的话
So I need you all to hear my voice right now,
这是我的要求 是我作为母亲的特权
your mother's voice, with all of her faculties.
你们绝不能因为我而限制自己
You will not make your lives smaller because of me.
我是生了病
This thing that's happening to me
但这病不能拖你们的后腿
will not be the thing that holds you back.
你们要去冒险
So... take the risks.
去做出大的改变 哪怕只是向前迈出一小步
Make the big moves, even if they're small moves.
做真正有意义的事 拓宽自己的生命
Forge ahead with your lives in any and every direction
挖掘人生的意义
that moves you.
我是你们的母亲 我生病了
I am your mother, and I'm sick.
但我希望你们可以更加勇敢无畏
And I'm asking you be fearless.
要是觉得这要求有点高 你猜怎么着 说对了
And if that seems like a tall order, well, guess what? It is.
但
But...
我唯一能接受的回答
The only acceptable response
就是一声响亮的"好的 妈妈"
is a resounding "Yes, ma'am."
好的 妈妈
Yes, ma'am.
我明天打给你 再讨论一切细节
Okay, I will call you tomorrow to go over everything.
婚纱 菜品 场地
Dress, food, venues.
-一切有关事宜 -我都等不及了
- All of it. - Oh, I can't wait.
你在这呢
Oh. There you are.
-谢谢你帮我收拾 -不客气
- Thanks for helping me clean up. - Oh, ye-- of course.
有需要我随时都乐于帮忙
You know, I'm always, uh, happy to help.
他以为应该是《钢琴手》
He thought it was "Piano Man."
比利·乔尔的最佳金曲
Billy Joel's, uh, best song?
还记得吗 我们曾经整夜在青蛙酒吧争论
Yeah, remember, we argued about it all night at Froggy's?
杰克觉得应该是《钢琴手》
Uh, Jack was for "Piano Man"
但我觉得是《生为女人》
and I was for "She's Always a Woman."
对 我记得 没错
Yeah, I do remember that. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
之前 我对马特的评价
Earlier, um, my jabs at Matt...
并不是完全出于善意
...they weren't harmless.
也并不是无心之失
And they weren't accidental.
我对她的评价也是
Nor were mine, at her.
米格尔 过去的两年里
These past two years, Miguel,
你对我 对我们一直都特别照顾
you have been so good to me, to us, and...
我觉得也许在未来的日子里 我...
...I-I just think somewhere along the way, I just...
我要搬去休斯顿了
I'm moving to Houston.
几个月前我收到了一份工作邀请
I got, I got a job offer there a few months back.
那里也离我的孩子们更近
It's-it's... It's near my kids.
所以她今晚才一直在说休斯顿的玩笑
And it's why she was making Houston jokes tonight.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉要这样告诉你
I-I'm sorry to tell you like this.
我觉得我一直在你们身边待着
I feel like I've been staying around,
因为我...
you know, because I, um...
但是到时间了 丽贝卡
It's-- It's just, it's time, Rebecca.
既然你已经重新振作起来了
Now that you're back up on your feet, um...
我也该走了
It's time for me to go.
只是 我也 我也不知道还能做什么
It's just, I don't, I don't-- I don't know what else to do.
你是我最喜欢的人
You're my favorite person.
船长 我的船长
Oh, Captain, my captain.
我把图纸拿来了
I got the plans here.
我刚刚在想
You know, I was thinking, um,
也许我们应该一起研究一下
maybe we could go over them together.
明天我们也许可以四处转转
Maybe tomorrow, we could walk the property,
就咱们俩 哪里需要调整你可以告诉我
just you and me, and you tell me what I missed.
我非常乐意
I'd like that very much.
凯文
Kevin.
你正在做的事真的很了不起
Really is a hell of a thing that you're doing.
你也是 船长
Back at you, Cap.
你也是
Back at you.
伙计们 我也不知道该怎么办了 她还在哭
I don't know what to do, guys. She's still crying.
你什么都做不了
You can't do anything.
兰德尔 你没法治愈所有人
You can't just fix people, Randall.
这座房♥子太伤感了
This house is too sad.
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
我听说那个游泳池要关闭了
I heard the pool closed down.
就是那个我们从小到大都去的游泳池
The one we went to growing up.
我想在它消失之前再去看看
I just want to check it out before it disappears.
小凯 现在去可能不太好
Kev, right now's probably not the right...
别跟着我 我又不是小孩了
Don't follow me. I'm not 12.
他要搬去休斯顿了
He's moving to Houston.
我得想问一句
I got to ask.
为什么选我
Why me?
怎么了
What?
你是我女儿 也是我最好的朋友
You are my daughter and my best friend.
没事的
It's okay.
凯特 一直都是你
It was always you, Kate.
妈妈的甜心派配方
560克鲜奶油
112~224克糖
18克香草精
224克玉米淀粉
448克面粉
224克黄油
秘密配方
宝贝 总有一天会告诉你的
I'll tell you one day, baby.
但现在还不行
But not yet.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表