剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我先翻过去
I'm gonna go over to the other side,
然后我再接你下来
and then I'll help you down.
很简单
Just...
我在上面接你
I'll meet you at the top.
凯特 一次爬一步 你没问题的
One step at a time, Kate. No sweat.
好了 凯特宝贝 是时候游了
Okay, Katie girl. Here's the moment.
试试看 凯特 放开爸爸 放开
Just let go. Katie, just let go. Let go.
我绝对不会放手的 爸爸 绝对不放
I will never let go, Daddy, ever!
是吗 为什么不放手
Yeah? Why not?
我为什么要放手
Why would I?
来呀 凯特 抓紧就行
Come on, Kate. Just grab it.
-伙计们 -你可以的
- Guys... - You got this.
-你可以的 凯特 -没问题
- You got this, Kate. - You got it.
好吧
Okay.
你可以的
You got it.
快到了 凯特 加油
You're almost there, Kate. Let's go.
马上就够到了
Almost there! Oh!
-不行 -没事
- No. - Okay.
-没事 放松 -不行
- Okay, relax. - Uh-uh. No.
-我们可以再试一次 -不行 我做不到
- We're gonna try it again. - No, I can't.
我不行 不行
I can't, no.
不行
No.
坐在这
This one.
她学得怎么样
How'd she do?
今天估计不行了
Today is not the day.
凯特 洛杉矶怎么样
Hey, Kate. How's Frisco?
是不是雾很大 东西都很贵
Is it foggy and expensive?
你已经找到人接替希拉了吗
Did you, uh, fill Sheila's job yet?
还没有 不过我们还在招聘
Uh, no, but we're looking at applicants.
我也想要应聘
I'd like to be considered.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表