剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
when he doesn't know the full picture.
我知道他喜欢什么 但我在他发脾气的时候
Yeah, I-I know what he likes, it's just hard to narrate
很难跟他去讲自然风光
a David Attenborough documentary when he's losing his mind
因为他吃糖吃太多了
because he's had too much sugar.
认真的吗
Seriously?
认真的
Yeah, seriously.
各位 当我
You know, guys, when I-- um,
如果有时杰克在家不开心
if Jack's upset at home sometimes,
我就会 我会给他唱歌♥
I'll just, I'll sing to him.
杰克喜欢音乐
Oh, Jack likes music?
-托比 -谢谢你 小凯
- Toby. - Wow. Thanks, Kev.
你可以来帮帮我
Hey, can you just, can you help me
-而不是指挥我吗 -好的 小托 我可以
- instead of instructing me? - Yeah, Tobe, I can.
他们最近一直这样
They're like that all the time lately.
婴儿时期很困难
Yeah, baby stage is rough.
贝丝和我经常发生很紧张的冷战
Beth and I used to have these intense wordless fights.
你被一个女人用眼睛吼过吗
You ever had a woman scream at you with her eyes?
女士们先生们 注意了
Oh, stop the presses, ladies and gentlemen.
皮尔森家的女孩们在教奶奶如何跳牙线舞
The Pearson girls are teaching Grandma how to floss.
来拍一张
Aww, snap.
加油 丽贝卡
Get it, Rebecca.
好了 各位 快来 快过来 我们走
All right, everybody, come on. Gather around, let's go.
快来 我想给你们看看怎么回事
Come on. I want to show you what's up.
好吧 我知道现在只是个旗子
So, uh, all right, I know it's just flags for now, right?
但我是完全按照爸爸的草图来的
But, um, I'm following Dad's sketch to a T.
所以我们有 兰德尔 就在你身后
And, uh, okay, so we got, Randall, right behind you.
就在那里 那是你家的房♥子 整个都是
That right there, that is your family wing, that whole thing.
你知道吗 然后
You know? And then, uh,
凯特 你家的房♥子在那边
Kate, your family wing is gonna be right there.
那边整个都是 还有
That whole thing right there, and then, uh, uh, well...
妈妈
Mom.
主套房♥ 给你
The primary suite, for you.
在正中心
Right-right in the center.
我还没决定
And I haven't decided
这边区域该怎么办
what we're gonna do with this area quite yet.
但我正在琢磨几个主意
But, you know, I was tinkering around a couple of ideas.
我想或许是地掷球场
Bocce ball court, I thought, maybe?
-那会很有趣 -各位
- That'd be fun. - Hey. Guys.
皮尔森家 达蒙家 里瓦斯家
Pearsons, Damons, Rivases,
我们来拍张全家福吧
let's do a family photo.
好
All right.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好 我只是在消化
Yeah, I'm just, uh, taking everything...
-消化这一切 -好
- taking everything in. - All right.
让我问你个问题 凯文
Let me ask you a question, Kevin. Um...
你有计划建一个客房♥吗
Do you have any plans for a guesthouse,
给我们家之外的人
maybe for people outside of the family?
你知道的 这是 这是
Well, you know, it's a, it's a,
这是个家庭大院 米格尔
it's a family compound, Miguel,
所以我真的没有优先考虑那个
so it really wasn't on the top of my priority list.
我知道你是搞建筑的
And I know that you're Mr. Construction Guy,
-那些 不 我明白 我明白 -我只是
- and all that-- No, I mean, I get it, I get it. - I'm just...
-但是 我 -朋友 抱歉
- But-but I-I... - Amigos, por favor.
该拍合家福了
Family photo time.
是的 好
Yeah. All right.
走吧
Come on.
迈阿密对阵达拉斯
迈阿密海豚队聚在了一起
Huddle for the Miami Dolphins.
妈妈 这些盘子都是干净的 停下吧
Mom. The plates are fine. Stop.
好了
Great.
-你觉得我该过去看看吗 -不
- You think I should go in there? - No.
不不不 我觉得你该在这里
No, no, no. I think you should stay
和我还有汤姆柯林酒一起
right here with me and Tom Collins.
你知道的 杰克
You see, Jack,
母女之间的关系
the relationship between mothers and daughters
是很复杂的 是我们男人
is very complicated, and it is a dynamic
永远无法理解的关系
that us men will never understand.
她们活在永恒的地狱里
They live in a perpetual hellscape...
晚餐好了
Dinner is ready.
看起来真棒
Wow. That looks wonderful.
好的 该切火鸡了
Okay, time to carve.
不 杰克要切 对吗
Oh, no. Jack is gonna carve, right?
-对 -好的
- Yeah. - Yep.
切火鸡♥吧♥ 孩子
Carve that turkey, son.
切了火鸡她们才能消停
It's the only way we all get out of here alive.
我知道这样有点反女权
I know this is anti-feminist,
但能麻烦你来切火鸡吗
but can you please carve the turkey?
-没问题 -谢谢
- Of course. Yeah. - Thank you.
你找到机会跟马特聊天了吗
Oh, have you had a chance to chat with Matt yet?
聊了
Yes.
他人很好
He is very nice.
选酒的水平不怎么样 但人还不错
He is no sommelier, but he is nice.
我倒不在乎这点
Like that matters to me.
他真的很不错 对吧
He is really great, though, huh?
-他超级贴心 -嗯 他最贴心了
- He's so sweet. - Yeah, he is the sweetest.
也不能说最贴心
I mean, he's not the sweetest,
他的贴心程度刚刚好
he is the perfect amount of sweet.
既不过分贴心 也不冷漠 尺度恰到好处
Not too sweet, not too sour, just right down the middle.
好吧
Yeah.
对了 玛格莱特真是太美了
Oh, um, and Marguerite is really beautiful.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
但我得承认 我觉得听口音
I have to admit, though, I-I thought, with her accent,
感觉她可能更...
she might be a little more...
世俗
worldly?
但其实她相当正常
But she's-she's actually remarkably normal.
是吗
Is she?
嗯 特别正常
Yeah, very normal.
安娜开始...
Anna begin...
不
Nope.
开...开始
Be... Ugh... Begin...
出场了 感恩节女皇
There she is, the Thanksgiving Queen.
很好 对吗
Good, right?
我应该先做什么 我该用刀
What should I do first, should I use the knife
先扎烂兰德尔的手♥机♥
to stab Randall's iPhone
还是先划断凯文的吉他弦呢
or slice Kevin's guitar strings?
凯文 你能休息一会
Hey, Kevin, you want to take a break
先别弹吉他了吗
from that guitar for a little while?
真抱歉
Oh, so sorry.
我弹吉他吵到你了吗
Is it bothering you that I'm playing?
比起我没在家族大院
Is it a bigger faux pas than me not building a...
为你的钓鱼伙伴建一栋客房♥
extra wing on our family compound
这个问题更严重吗
for your fishing buddies?
我跟你说 马特
I'm telling you, Matt,
千年虫是真的
Y2K is real.
我会把所有钱都塞到床垫里
I mean, I-I'm gonna put all of my money in a mattress
因为我怕死千年虫了
because I am freaked out about Y2K.
给
Here you go.
休斯顿 我们有麻烦了
Houston, we have a problem.
她很喜欢这句台词 是吗
She likes that line, huh?
阿波罗13号♥的铁杆粉丝吗
Big Apollo 13 fan?
不 我们只是最近私下常开这个玩笑
Oh, no, we just have this inside joke going on right now.
对
Yeah.
话说 如果你们想在俱乐部结婚
You know, if you two want to get married at the club,
我们得尽快登记姓名
we've got to put your names in soon.
能拜托暂时不讨论婚礼了吗
Can we hold off on the wedding talk for now, please?
-谢谢 -好
- Thank you. - Yeah.
凯特
Hey, Kate.
我知道你和妈住在这或许太安静了
I know it probably gets quiet here with just you and Mom.
你应该多来卡内基梅隆找我和贝丝
You should come visit Beth and I at Carnegie Mellon more.
可以听堂课 或者参加派对
Maybe audit a class. Check out a party?
真好吃
So good.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表