剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
我带来了火鸡 要腌制三天
Hey, I picked up the turkey for our three-day brine.
我喜欢味道好的卤水
I-I love a good brine.
欢迎你加入我们
You know, you're welcome to join us.
凯特 听我的 你先放松
Kate, you just need to relax.
-好吗 -那你为什么不听我的
- Okay? - Really? What you needed to do
让他在3点前上♥床♥睡觉
was put him to bed at 3:00 like I asked you to.
你去建好那座房♥子
Build me that house.
那座他本打算为我建的房♥子
The house he was gonna build for me.
你不吃吗
A-Aren't you having a piece?
不了
No.
我们得注意节制 丽贝卡
We have to watch ourselves, Rebecca.
你觉得你♥爸♥会让我来切火鸡吗
Hey, do you think your dad's actually gonna let me carve?
当然
Yeah. Of course.
这可是我们的感恩节
This is our Thanksgiving.
糖馅饼也许味道不会特别正宗
I mean, the sugar pie might not turn out exactly right,
但那是因为我妈妈
but that's only because my mom
拒绝透露配方中的神秘食材
refuses to reveal the secret ingredient.
这并不重要
But it doesn't matter.
今天 丽贝卡·马隆是老大
Today, Rebecca Malone is in charge.
-没错 很快就是丽贝卡·皮尔森了 -是的
- Yes, she is. And soon to be Rebecca Pearson. - Mm, yeah.
-你知道现在几点吗 -你说
- Mmm. Hey. Do you know what time it is? - Mmm. Yeah.
我想赶在他们来之前先打扫...
Because I want to be sure to clean up before they...
干净
...get here.
-好吧 -我来放进烤箱
- Yep. - Uh, okay, let me put this in the oven.
好了
Okay.
好啦
'Kay.
妈妈 你男朋友要来吃感恩节晚餐
So, Mom, you nervous about your boyfriend
你紧张吗
coming to Thanksgiving dinner?
我还好
I'm okay.
希望孩子们不会觉得被马特威胁
I just hope the boys don't feel threatened by Matt.
我很期待见米格尔的女朋友
I am excited to meet Miguel's girlfriend.
她是法国人
She's French.
玛格莱特
Marguerite.
没错
Yeah.
你还记得小时候我们一起做派的时候吗
Remember making this pie when you were a little girl?
你可喜欢给我打下手了
You loved being my sous chef.
给
Here.
尝尝吧
Taste.
想不想跟以前一样猜猜看
You want to try and guess the secret ingredient
神秘食材是什么
like you used to?
我觉得就是大量的黄油和砂糖
Oh, I think it's the massive amounts of butter and sugar
才让它变得如此美味
that make it taste so good.
*安娜开始*
*And Anna begin*
*安娜开始*
*And Anna begin*
不对
No. No, no, no.
*安娜开始*
*And Anna begins...*
好了
Okay...
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在记糖馅饼的配方 免得我忘记
I am writing down the sugar pie recipe, in case I forget.
你是怕我忘记吧
Oh. You mean in case I forget.
你不必担心 因为这些配方
Well, you don't need to worry, because these recipes
刻在我骨子里
live deep inside.
再说了 我似乎还没准备好
Besides, I don't know if I'm ready
告诉你神秘食材是什么呢
to reveal the secret ingredient quite yet.
给
Here.
让我外孙尝尝看
Let my grandson lick that.
杰克 要不要尝尝外婆的馅饼
Jack, do you want to try Grandma's pie?
想尝吗 想不想尝尝看
You want to try? You want to taste it?
-你觉得怎么样 -好吃
- What do you think? - Good.
-好吃吗 想不想再来点 -好
- Is it good? Would you like some more? - Yeah.
别让他吃太多糖了
Okay, let's-let's not go sugar crazy.
毕竟他已经在吃带糖的麦片了
He's already got sugary cereal, so...
不 他的麦片是全麦的
Um, actually, his cereal's whole grain.
你确定吗 尝起来像是有糖霜
Are you sure? 'Cause it tastes frosted.
我很确定
Yeah, no, I'm positive. Yeah.
你要是跟我们一起去超♥市♥ 那你也会知道
You would know if you went on our grocery runs with us.
我说了可以周末一起去
Hey, I said I was willing to go on the weekends,
是你说你想和妈妈一起去的
but you said you wanted to go with your mom.
-所以... -算了 今天是感恩节
- So... - You know what? It's Thanksgiving.
能不能就让儿子享受一下
Can we just let our son enjoy it?
好吧
Fine.
行吧
Yeah.
*我家双胞胎离我好远*
*My twins are in Reseda*
*在这个感恩节*
*On this Turkey Day*
*好希望在他们身边*
*I wish I was with them*
*却因以利亚没能如愿*
*But Elijah got his way*
*连尼奇叔叔都有女朋友*
*Even Uncle Nicky's got a girlfriend*
*两人一起在托皮卡旅游*
*He's in Topeka with her now*
*只有我孤孤单单*
*I guess I'll just be alone*
*直到我的心脏*
*Till my tin heart goes...*
*不再动弹*
* ...ka-plow.*
我在飞机上写的歌♥
I just made that up on the fly.
有人知道兰德尔到哪儿了吗
Um, has anyone heard from Randall?
*叫我艾尔*
*Call me Al*
*叫我艾尔*
*Call me Al*
不是吧 什么情况
Come on, man. What's going on?
我可是准备过节的人 在元
Hey, I'm trying to get my gobble on, Jae-won.
你最好有重要的事
This better be of the utmost.
抱歉 我觉得这件事可能需要告诉你
Sorry, I know. But I figured this was worth the interruption.
甘布尔参议员一直在打电♥话♥
Senator Gamble's office keeps calling.
他看到了《费城速报》上的文章
He saw the article in The Philadelphia Local
向你表示敬意
and sends his regards.
麻烦转告那个老家伙 我等过完节
Tell the senator I have to call the old fart back
再给他回电♥话♥
after the holiday.
今天要陪家人
Today's a family day.
我会润色措辞之后转告他的
I'll polish up the language and pass it on.
不愧是你 火鸡节快乐
You the man. Gobble, gobble.
-火鸡节快乐 -我们真可爱
- Gobble, gobble. - We're so cute.
是啊 那回聊
I know. All right, later.
回聊
Later.
看我男人
My man.
直接把参议员晾在一边
Brushing off the senator.
今天不接工作电♥话♥ 不回邮件
No more work calls, no emails.
我今天拿起手♥机♥的唯一目的
The only thing I'm using this phone for
就是去记录皮尔森节假日的每个经典瞬间
is to record every memory of this epic Pearson holiday.
我希望姑娘们能好好陪陪我妈妈
I want the girls to spend some quality time with my mom.
几位女士
Hey, ladies.
姑娘们
Girls.
姑娘们
Girls...!
-怎么了 怎么了 -我们到了吗
- What? What? - Are we there?
女士们
Ladies,
我想提个要求 好吗
I would like to make a request, all right?
今天你们把手♥机♥收起来
That you put your phones away for today.
不用照片墙 不用抖音
No Instagram, no TikTok.
黛佳 你觉得你能一天
Deja, do you think you can refrain
不给马利克发短♥信♥吗
for one day from texting with Malik?
那应该不是问题
Well, that shouldn't be a problem.
他表现得很奇怪
He's acting so weird.
整个早上他还没发过短♥信♥
He hasn't texted all morning.
好吧
Okay.
好了 你们可以继续...
All right, you guys can go back to...
对 就做你们现在做的事
Yeah, exactly what you're doing right now.
很好
Great.
不管怎样
Anyway,
这将会是一次有意义而且平静的感恩节
it's gonna be a rewarding and drama-free Thanksgiving.
亲爱的
Aw, baby.
你的心意我爱了
I love your heart.
-你很有雄心壮志 -谢谢
- Dig your ambition. - Thank you.
但皮尔森家的墓志铭会写着
But the Pearson epitaph will read,
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表