剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Yes. Just please-- Please just hurry.
对 谢谢 水管工迷路了
Yes, pl-- Thank you. Plumber's lost.
凯特 我们可以直接取消派对
Hey, Kate, we can just cancel this party.
客人就是我的桥牌牌友和他的高尔夫球友
It's only some of my bridge friends and his golf buddies,
-我也不是很喜欢他们 -什么
- who I don't even like very much. - What?
当然不行 妈 我想为你办好这场派对
Absolutely not, Mom. I want to do this for you.
是谁在我哄海莉睡觉的时候
Hey, hey, hey. Who's in here banging pots and pans
在这敲锅碗瓢盆
while I'm trying to put Hailey down? Ooh.
这里有恶灵
There's some bad spirits up in here.
-天啊 -该死
- Dear Lord. - Oh, shoot.
托比一直想要个该死的水床
Oh, wow. Well, Toby's always wanted a frickin' waterbed.
-我去找他 -好
- Well, I'm gonna go get him. - Okay.
得赶紧把床垫搬开
You've got to get this mattress off of here quick.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
托比
Hey, Toby.
我们需要你过来帮忙
We need you inside.
好了 来吧儿子 我们走
All right, come on, buddy. Let's go.
你们在哪里
Hey, where are you guys?
你们在哪里
Where are you guys?
天
Oh, my--
这是怎么回事 你不是把水关了吗
What is this? I thought you said you turned the water off.
我关了 托比 但显然已经有很多水
I did, Toby, but obviously enough water was already pumped
涌进了水管里 把天花板都弄掉了
into the pipes that it just blew the ceiling in.
你能不能直接过来帮忙
Can you just help us instead of,
而不是在那里指指点点 托比
like, you know, running your colorful commentary, Toby?
好 让我先把杰克安置好
Yeah, let me just, let me put Jack down.
我要去找贝丝 贝丝
I got to find Beth. Hey, Beth?
-贝丝 -贝丝
- Beth? - Beth...
好吧
Okay.
-贝丝 -我要哄海莉
- Beth? - I got Hailey.
好吧 抱歉 好吧
Yeah, sorry. Okay.
好了 儿子 你得在自己房♥间待着 好吗
All right, buddy, you, um, you got to go to your room, okay?
-坐好了 -托比 你到底在干什么
- Here you go. - Toby, where the hell are you?
-待着别动 好吗 -我七十岁的老母亲
- Stay put, okay? - My 70-year-old mother
-正在搬这张床垫 -待着别动
- is picking up this mattress! - Stay right here.
-我来了 放松点 -床垫很重 小心点
- I'm coming! Relax. - It's heavy. Be careful.
好了 挪一下 挪过去
Okay, all right, just slide it, slide it towards the...
-朝着窗户那边 -把它摆正
- Toward-towards the window. - Get it straight.
-这... -好了 我们得把床架搬走
- It's, uh... - All right, we have to move the bedframe.
好 我知道
Yeah, I-I got that.
这里 把它从下面...
Here, just get it out from under...
把它往前挪 你就能去开门了
Move it forward so you can open the door.
你能去开门吗
Would you get the door?
来了
Coming!
谢天谢地 我恨不得抱抱你
Oh, thank God. I could hug you.
能带我看看哪里漏水吗
You want to show me where the leak is?
当然 请进
Oh, yeah, come in.
水是从厨房♥开始漏的
All right, so, it started in the kitchen.
就在这
...right here.
*星期六 在公园*
*Saturday in the park*
*杰克好想坐秋千*
*Jack's excited for the swing set*
杰克
Jack?
杰克 杰克
Jack? Jack?
你看后面 全都坏掉了
See, the back, just, is ruined.
杰克... 杰克在你这里吗
Jack-- Hey, is, uh, is Jack in here with you?
-什么 -杰克
- What? Wh... - Jack?
-你在说什么 -儿子
- What are you talking about? - Buddy?
-托比 -杰克
- Toby. - Jack?
-回答我 杰克 -托比 到底怎么了
- Answer me, Jack. - Toby, what the hell is happening?
-杰克 你在哪 -托比 你把他放在哪里了
- Jack? Where are you? - Toby, where did you leave him?
我以为我把安全门锁上了
I-I thought that I closed the gate all the way.
杰克
Jack?
怎么了
What's wrong?
-找不到杰克了 -儿子
- We can't find Jack. - Buddy?
什么
What?
不会的 不会的 不可能的
No, no, no, no. That-that can't be true.
-他肯定还在哪个地方 -我去看看后院
- He's got to be here somewhere. - I'll look in the backyard.
-杰克 -孩子你在哪
- Jack? - Hey, hey, bud?
*小心路牙 听听车声再通行*
*Feel the curb, listen for cars to pass by.*
-杰克 -杰克
- Hey, Jack! - Jack!
-杰克 -杰克
- Jack? - Jack!
-杰克 -杰克
- Jack! - Jack?
你能去那户邻居家看看吗
Hey, can you check with that neighbor?
我去看看在不在格雷戈里家
I'm gonna see if he's at Gregory's.
杰克
Jack!
他不在这里 哪里都找不到
He's not here. He's not anywhere.
好 好 停下来想想
Okay, okay, stop and think.
你们会不会玩躲猫猫
Do you guys play hide-and-seek?
他有没有爱藏起来的地方
Does he have any-any hiding spots?
我去外面看看
I'm gonna, I'm gonna check outside.
好
Okay.
*往下走 听声响*
*Down, down, walk sound*
*电缆线呲呲发响*
Buzzy buzz telephone wires.
杰克 你在哪 宝贝
Jack? Where are you, babe?
-杰克 -他不在格雷戈里家
- Jack? - He's not at Gregory's.
托比 前门没锁
Toby, the front door was unlocked.
我让管道工进来了 然后我好像...
I let the plumber in, and I-I don't think...
我好像没锁门
I didn't-- I didn't lock it.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
我去附近到处转转
I'm gonna go look around the neighborhood.
我来报♥警♥
I'm gonna call the police.
杰克
Hey, Jack?
宝贝 孩子 我们没在怪你
Honey? Hey, bud, you're not in trouble.
你可以出来了 好吗
You can come out now, okay?
杰克
Jack?
靴子 靴子
The boots. The boots.
好
Okay.
-他去公园了 -什么
- He went to the park! - What?
他在公园
He's at the park.
他去公园了
He went to the park.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack?
杰克
Jack?
杰克 他是我外孙
Oh, Jack. That's my grandson.
杰克
Jack.
孩子 孩子 外婆来了
Hey, hey, buddy. Hey, buddy, Grandma's here.
没事 没事 没事了
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
外婆找到你了 没事了
Grandma's got you now. It's okay.
没事了 杰克 你怎么样
It's okay, Jack, you-you're all right?
我看看 我看看
Let me see. Let me see,
我看看你的头好吗
Can I look at your head?
我看看你的头好吗
Can I look at your head?
没事的 来
You're okay. Come here.
外婆来了 没事了宝贝
Grandma's here. It's okay, honey.
没事了宝贝
It's okay, honey.
-孩子们 -孩子们
- Kids! - Kids!
爸爸真的生气了
Oh, Daddy is so mad.
你们几个麻烦大了
You guys are in so much trouble.
天
Oh, God.
对不起 真的对不起
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
孩子们肯定只是闹着玩
Look, I'm sure the kids were just playing around.
我多给你十块好吗
Hey, h-how about an extra ten?
我被关了一个多小时
Yeah, I was locked in there for over an hour.
你说得对
Oh, no, you're-you're right.
多给二十块 好吗
H-H-How about 20? 20?
拜托别告诉你的同事们
I-- Please just don't tell your friends.
这是怎么回事
So, what happened?
这土豆疙疙瘩瘩的 我好喜欢
These potatoes are lumpy, and I like them.
妈妈怎么了
What's wrong with Mommy?
两杯毛绒鸭 一杯脏蕉害的
Two Fluffy Ducks and a Dirty Banana.
好好告诉爸爸
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表