剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Cassidy.
不是那样
It's not like that.
好吧 不是那样 她在那儿
Okay? It's not like that. She's there supervising
和尼奇一起监工
the construction with Nicky.
好吧 她带着她儿子马蒂
Okay? And she's bringing her son Matty.
会有人跟尼奇和弗兰妮玩
So Nicky and Franny will have someone to play with.
-会很好的 -等等
- It'll be great. - Wait, uh...
-她儿子不都该二十多了吗 -二十多
- Isn't her son, like, 24? - 24?
人家才12岁
He's-he's, like, a 12-year-old boy.
你在... 你知道吗
What are you... You know what?
够了 好吗 别说这个了
Enough, all right? Enough of this.
我要带着孩子们去木屋
I'm taking the kids to the cabin.
你们就一如既往地小瞧我吧
You guys are underestimating me, as usual.
好吧
All right...
我们来了
There we go.
当名人都不容易 对吧
Celebrities, they're just like us, right?
我马上就来看你
Yeah, I'll be right back for you.
完美
Perfect.
在那儿等一下 好了
There for a second... Hey. All right.
还有
And...
这味道绝了
that's-that's a special...
我们还没起飞 你就忍♥不住了吗
You-you went there, you went there before we took off?
天啊
Oh, geez...
不好意思 味道太大了
Sorry about the smell, you know?
这里有人♥大♥爆发了
Got a bit of a, little bit of a blowout.
当名人都不容易 我说得对吧
Celebrities, they're just like us, am I right?
你已经说过这句话了 而且我并不认得你
You already said that and I don't know who you are.
好吧
Yeah, okay.
好吧 你知道我可以 我
Well... Hey, you know what I can... I-I...
要不我给每个人买♥♥一杯喝的吧
Why don't I buy everybody a drink?
谁想喝一杯
Who wants a drink?
这是头等舱
It's first class.
-他们都可以免费喝 -对
- They already drink for free. - Right.
我们没事 我们好着呢
We're good, we're good.
我们快好了
We're getting it.
我们做得到
We can do this.
我们做得到 我们做得到
We-we can do this, we can do this.
我们做得到
Yeah. We can do this.
我们的生活
第六季 第八集
-弗兰妮在睡 -我知道
- Franny's sleeping. - Oh, I know.
他们是婴儿 你们好呀
They're babies. Hello.
你居然做到了 早上我跟伊迪说
I can't believe you made it. I said to Edie this morning,
"我跟你赌五块 孩子们都不会上飞机"
"I'll bet you five bucks the kid doesn't even get on the plane."
所以说不能用孩子打赌
And that's why you don't bet against the kid.
瞧把你能的
Don't call yourself that.
就这样把整个车椅提起来会更容易
It's-it's easier if you just lift the whole car seat like this...
别 别把他们弄醒
No, so they don't wake them.
我搞得定
I got it.
小菜一碟
Yeah. Piece of cake.
你记得马蒂吗
Oh, hey, you remember Matty.
卡西迪的儿子
Cassidy's son.
你好吗
What's up, man?
-你弹吉他 -我在学
- You play guitar? - I'm learning.
你在上吉他课吗
You're taking guitar lessons?
我在自学
I'm, you know, I'm self-teaching.
-天啊 -用这个
- Oh, boy. - Here.
免得他着凉
Case he gets cold.
-走吧 -凯文
- Come on. - Hey, Kevin.
伊迪
Edie.
你今天到这里之前就没消停过吧
I bet this is the first peace and quiet you've had all day.
你可说准了 很高兴又见到你
Oh, don't you know it. Good to see you again.
-你看起来很精神 -谢谢 很高兴见到你
- You look great. - Thank you. Good to see you.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I just ask you a question?
你是硬被他留下来的吗
Is he holding you here against your will?
因为我只能这么解释
Because it's the only explanation
你为什么还跟他待在一起 你懂的
as to why you'd still be with him. Just, you know...
我说对了就眨两次眼
Blink twice for yes.
他把我车胎都扎破了
He slashed my tires.
救命
Help me.
马蒂 马蒂 你妈妈在哪儿
Matty. Matty, where's your mom?
她在工地
She's up at the site.
那是电钻声吗
Is that a jackhammer?
对 我们先比划两下
Yeah, we're doing some demoing.
比划两下 我们还什么都没建呢
Doing some demoing? What... We haven't built anything yet.
你们怎么会把地基浇错了
How the hell do you pour foundation wrong, anyway?
时有发生 放轻松啦
It happens. Relax.
你们有谁看到卡西迪吗
Hey, uh, either one of you seen Cassidy?
在后面
In the back.
在山猫旁边
By the Bobcat.
-到底怎么回事 -我也很高兴见到你
- What the hell happened? - Oh, good to see you, too.
马蒂是长大了很多
I know, Matty's getting so big.
真是疯狂 时光飞逝
It's just crazy, time just flies.
-你旅途如何 -卡西迪
- How was your flight? - Cassidy.
我们遇到了一点小麻烦
We had a little setback.
小麻烦
A little setback...
我让你雇些工人来
You know, when I asked you to hire a couple of workers,
是让你雇正儿八经的建筑工人
I meant real construction workers.
好吗 不是随便叫些阿猫阿狗
You know? Not just some clowns off the street.
他们不是阿猫阿狗 是退伍军人
Yeah, they're not clowns, they're vets.
比起给电影明星盖有坐浴桶的木屋
Yeah, who've done a lot harder jobs
他们干过的工程可比这大多了
than building cabins with bidets for movie stars.
-什么 -抱歉 你刚叫凯文电影明星
- What? - Sorry, you just called Kevin a movie star.
你的建筑师弄错了后面房♥间的尺寸
Your architect's scales were incorrect for the back room,
但我本来应该在浇筑之前发现的
but I should have caught it before we started to pour.
-是我的错 -当然了
- It's my bad. - Yeah, obviously.
-拜托 冷静 -我很冷静
- Oh, come on, cool it. - I am cool.
怎么回事 这是什么情况
Just what-what is this? What am I looking at?
这是要延期一周 还是一个月
Does this set us back a week, a month?
你付给我的钱不够受这份气
You don't pay me enough to take this crap.
我需要回去干活了
I need to get back to work.
-她什么毛病 -她什么毛病
- The hell's her problem? - Her problem?
我不知道 孩子接受不了离婚的事
Oh, I don't know. Kid's not taking the divorce well,
她住在这的时候 我听到她晚上在踱步
I hear her pacing the halls at night when she crashes here.
她把自己的大好青春献给了一场
And she devoted her adult life to a war
以道歉收场的狗屁战争
that just ended with an apology and a fart.
你懂吗 就那些事
So, you know, that kind of stuff.
她在为你卖♥♥力 孩子
She's busting her ass for you, kid.
-我们都在卖♥♥力 -我知道
- We're all busting our ass here. - I know.
我知道
I know.
你说得对 抱歉
And you're right. I'm sorry.
只是
It's just...
我自己也是个崩溃的家长 好吗
I'm sort of a stressed-out parent myself, you know?
不不 你是个笨蛋
No, no, you're an idiot.
你为什么不坐你的喷气飞机
I mean, why-why didn't you just fly Mary Poppins
自己飞过来呢
out here on, you know, one of your Learjets?
不要 因为我能搞定
No, because I can do this.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我以为你是想卖♥♥乖
I thought you were being cute.
好的
All right...
你往哪边走 我去那边
Which... You want to go... I'll go that way.
想不明白为什么你们俩没成
Can't imagine why you two didn't work out.
听我说 我只是想说
Hey, listen, um, I just wanted to say...
很抱歉之前对你那么混♥蛋♥
I'm sorry about, you know, being a dick earlier.
你是说一小时之前 还是从我认识你开始
you mean, like, an hour ago, or, like, since I met you?
一小时之前
Like, an hour ago.
搞砸[混♥蛋♥]地基的事很抱歉
Sorry for the foundation screwup.
你是说抱歉搞砸了地基
Is that "Sorry for the foundation screwup"
还是骂我是混♥蛋♥
or "Sorry for the foundation, Screwup"?
两个意思都有行吗
Can it be both?
我可以坐在这吗
Oh, can I sit there?
你想坐在这吗 当然可以
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表