剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我... 我还能怎么办 他是我哥
I'm... What was I supposed to do? He's my brother.
我知道了
Got it.
告诉你妈妈我走了 好吗
Tell your mom I said bye, okay?
不 索菲 等等 你不必这样离开
No, hey, Sophie, listen, you don't have to go like this.
再见 凯特
Bye, Kate.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No. I'm not okay.
我在吃味道像纸箱一样的无麸饼干
I'm eating gluten-free cookies that taste like cardboard.
我真的非常不好
I'm pretty far from okay.
刚才到底是怎么回事
What was that back there, by the way?
你根本就没支持我
You didn't have my back at all.
你可真敢说
Oh, that's rich.
小凯 我这一辈子都在支持你
Kev, I've had your back our entire lives,
而且这根本不容易 好吗
and it hasn't exactly been a cakewalk. Okay?
你总是向前迈一步 又倒♥退♥十六步
You take one step forward and 16 steps back.
-凭啥这么说 -你自己想
- That's not fair. - Okay,
你终于支持麦迪逊和以利亚在一起了
so you're finally supportive of Madison and Elijah,
但一涉及到你的假日计划
but when it comes to your holiday plans,
你又倒♥退♥了十六步
16 steps back.
不是的 这...
No. Look, that's...
小凯 你当初需要我的支持 对吧
Kev, you needed my support, right?
于是我让你在我们家住着
So, I let you crash at our place,
尽管这对于我和托比的婚姻不利
even though it's not great for our marriage right now.
麦迪逊也需要我的支持
Madison needs my support, too.
但我也想...
But I also would like...
不 小凯 你当初没爱上她
No, Kev. You didn't fall in love.
对吧 你没能作出承诺
Right? You couldn't say it.
难道你还指望她带着孩子上飞机
So, you expect her to lug babies on an airplane
去见你的家人吗
to go see your family?
拜托 你能不能稍微尊重一下
Come on, have a little more respect
这个帮你带孩子的女人
for the woman who's raising your kids.
她只是想跟孩子们安安静静过个感恩节
She just wants a quiet Thanksgiving
然后创造属于她自己的节日传统
with the kids where she can create her own holiday traditions.
-是啊 跟以利亚一起 -对 跟以利亚一起
- Yeah, with Elijah. - Yeah, with Elijah.
他是个好人 而且爱上了她
Who is a good man who is falling in love with her--
这是她从未有过的感受
something she's never experienced before--
她有权去享受这种感觉
and she should be able to enjoy that
同时不被施加任何愧疚感
without being made to feel guilty.
没错
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
抱歉 我知道你一直是支持我的 我知道
I'm s-- I know that you always have my back. I know that.
我是支持你的
Yeah, I do.
如果你和托比需要空间 告诉我一声
And if-if you and Toby need your space, just... tell me.
行了 小凯
Yeah, Kev,
这件事都算不上是什么问题
that's-that's not even our problem right now.
我们的问题远远不止这些
We have a lot more going on than that.
天呐
Oh, God.
你受伤了吗
Are you hurt?
应该没有
I don't think so.
好 我扶你起来
Okay. Let's get you up.
我做不到
I can't.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我让你失望了 我让...
I let you down. I let...
我让大家都失望了
I let them all down.
你知道吗 我跳舞的时候 也摔倒过
You know, when I was dancing, I fell.
是另一种意义上的摔倒 比你还惨
It was a different kind of fall, bigger than this.
我当时感觉好孤独
I felt so alone.
史黛西 我希望你知道
Stacey, I want you to know
我会陪你坐在这个舞台上
that I will sit with you on this stage
直到观众席的所有人都烦了 累了
until everyone in this audience gets bored and tired
然后一个一个离开
and leaves one by one.
或者
Or...
你可以站起来
...you can get up,
然后重新开始
you can start again,
我会在台下等着你
and I'll be waiting for you right offstage
等你鞠躬致意
after you take your bow.
无论怎么选 你记住两件事
Either way, know two things,
你不会让我失望
you cannot disappoint me.
而且我就在这里
And I ain't going nowhere.
你们以后会忘记这些年里的很多事情
You're gonna forget a lot about these years,
但是好好看看你们的妈妈
but look at your mother,
记住她现在的样子 记下这一刻
right now, and remember this.
永远不要忘了
Don't you ever forget
这个女人有多了不起
how incredible that woman is.
从头再来 好吗
Take it from the top, okay?
好 去吧
All right. Let's go.
凯文 很晚了 我太累了不想吵架
Kevin, it is late, and I am too tired to argue.
我知道 我不是来吵架的
No, I know. It's-it's not that.
我来只是想说
I-I just came by to say...
我觉得你的感恩节
...that I think you should celebrate Thanksgiving
应该想怎么过就怎么过
however you want to celebrate Thanksgiving.
我是认真的 毕竟你真的没必要
I mean that. The last thing you need
长途跋涉 跨越半个国家
is a cross-country trip to, what,
去看皮尔森家一屋子人看《警♥察♥学校3》
witness 50 Pearsons watch Police Academy 3
为了一顶旧帽子反反复复打嘴仗
for the 300th time and argue over an old hat?
谢谢
Thank you.
你今天演得很好
You were good out there today.
那小子岁数只有你一半大 戏全被你抢了
You stole the show from a guy half your age.
-演技炸裂 -是嘛 谢了
- That is a feat. - Yeah. Well, thank you.
他岁数应该是我的四分之三 但...
He's three-quarters my age, but...
-好啦 算了 -我可说不好
- Yeah... Okay. - I don't know...
多谢了
Well, thank you.
-晚安 -晚安
- Have a good night. All right. - Good night.
凯文
Kevin.
对了 我和麦迪逊聊过了
Oh, listen, um, Madison and I talked, and, um,
感恩节是你的了
Thanksgiving's all yours, man, so...
没有问题了
Everything's good.
你这么做很大度 谢谢了
That was real decent of you. Thank you.
不客气 没事 没事
You're welcome. No problem, no problem.
说完了吗 没事了吧
Is that it? We good?
我想说
Listen, um...
我很清楚地知道 大家都当我是个老实人
I'm painfully aware that people see me as the nice guy.
别这么说 没必要这样
Oh, come on, this isn't necessary.
我还没说完
Yeah, I-I'm not done.
我也知道麦迪
I'm also well aware that Maddy
是我活几辈子都难追到的女人 但她喜欢我
is eons out of my league, but she likes me.
她真就喜欢我
She actually likes me.
而且
And...
我很喜欢她 远比你知道的更喜欢
I like her. Oh, man, more than you know.
不 不 我倒是有感觉到
No, no, I'm-I'm getting the gist.
好 我其实想说的是
Yeah, right. I-I guess what I'm saying is...
我希望你不是为了争取时间
...I hope you're not biding your time
才装客气演好人 因为你觉得我会知难而退
and playing nice because you think I'm going away.
如果是这样的话
Because if you are...
你要等上好久好久
...you're gonna be waiting a long time.
我明白了
Point taken.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
-再见 -嗯啊
- Later, man. - Yup.
再次感谢你的帮忙
Thanks again for all your help.
你这副主厨当得相当可以啊 米格尔
You are one hell of a sous-chef, Miguel.
非常感谢你如此高的评价
Oh, that would be one hell of a compliment,
不过我很确定是你在打下手吧
except I'm pretty sure that you're my sous-chef?
-不 你在打下手 -是吗
- No. You are. - Really?
-嗯 -我怎么觉得...
- Yeah. - I think that...
好了
Okay.
抱歉之前说了那种话
I'm sorry about earlier.
我拿马特开涮 太不合适了
The little digs at Matt. Way out of line.
感觉他是个很好的人
He seems like a really nice guy.
确实是
He really does.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表