剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-你说对吗 -好了 你知道吗
- You think that. - Okay, you know what?
去他的
Screw it.
你可以迟到 我也可以早退
You can come late. I can leave early.
庆祝时刻
欢迎来到凯特和菲利普的订婚聚会
感谢你的到来
订婚聚会非常棒 二位
Great engagement party, guys.
你们开始商量婚礼地点了吗
Have you started talking about wedding venues yet?
-因为我有想法 -商量了
- Because I have thoughts. - Yeah.
我们下个月去圣伊内斯
We're going to Santa Ynez next month.
我们在看一座有漂亮庭院的酒庄
We're looking at this winery with this beautiful courtyard.
有很漂亮的喷泉
This awesome fountain...
-填馅蘑菇 以利亚 -什么
- Stuffed mushrooms. Elijah. - What?
你把我肚子搞大了 你得给我拿点填馅蘑菇
You put this baby in me, you will get me stuffed mushrooms!
你们好
Hello, hello. All right.
你们在这 焦点夫妇
Hey! There they are. The couple of the hour.
这位是莱斯莉
Uh, this is Leslie.
-你好 -祝贺你们二位
- Hi. - Congratulations, you guys.
-谢谢 谢谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. Thank you. - Thank you.
你看起来很眼熟 我们见过吗
Gosh, you look so familiar. Have we met?
-我想没有 -没有
- Oh, I-I don't think so. - No.
开始 唱吧 你能行的
Go on, do it. You can do it.
很好玩
It's fun.
*州农保险就在这里 如同你的好邻居*
*Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there!*
-对 -就是她
- Right. - Of course, yeah.
就是你 你是州农保险的那个姑娘
Of course. You're the-the State Farm girl.
-没错 -是的
- Yes! - Yes.
很高兴见到你
So nice to meet you.
她不能一块照全家福
She's not making the family photo.
-别想 -你在说什么
- Don't even... - What are you talking about?
我们有机会发展 不是吗
There's some potential there. No?
那个威瑞森女孩有机会
There was potential with the Verizon girl,
苹果手♥机♥女孩 还有那个避孕套广♥告♥女孩
the iPhone girl, with the condom commercial girl...
避孕套广♥告♥女孩
The condom commercial girl.
你可能是对的 不能一块照全家福
Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe no-no photo.
-是的 -好
- Yeah. Right. - Yeah.
你还好吗
Hey, are you okay?
我告诉过你她会和她老公一起来
I told you she was going to be here with her husband.
我没事 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay. It's fine.
我很高兴你们俩又成为好朋友了
I-I'm glad you two are good friends again anyway.
我去打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hi.
凯特 这场宴席真的很好
Kate, this spread is next level.
我吃牡蛎吃撑了 我以前觉得这是不可能的
I am burnt out on oysters, which I didn't think was possible.
但是 管它呢 我要再来一个
But, uh, screw it, I'm gonna have another one.
好样的
Good.
我要挂了 在元
I gotta go, Jae Won.
不 别再打来了 我在参加我姐姐的订婚聚会
No. No more calls. I'm at my sister's engagement party.
再见 抱歉
Bye. Sorry about that.
竞选捐助款涨了百分之二十
Donor contributions for my campaign are up 20%.
他很激动
He's very excited.
我们很开心未来的参议员
Well, we are excited to have a future senator
能来到我们的订婚聚会
at our engagement party.
好了
Oh, come on.
妈 你真美
Mom, you look beautiful.
谢谢你 亲爱的 你也很美
Thank you, sweetheart. You, too.
我实在太为你高兴了
Oh, I am so, so happy for you.
谢谢
Thank you.
也为你高兴
And for you, too.
菲利普
Philip.
谢谢
Thank you.
没事
Yes.
好了 有请凯特上台
All right, let's bring Kate up to the stage.
失陪了
Oh, if you'll excuse me.
你要去哪 发生什么了
Excuse you where? W-What's happening?
马上就知道了
You'll see.
大家好 非常感谢今晚各位的到来
Hi, everyone. Thank you so much for coming out tonight.
这是首很特别的歌♥
This is really special.
几年前
A few years ago,
在韩国城 有一天热得离谱
on an unusually hot day in Koreatown,
这首歌♥改变了我们之间的一切
this song changed everything for us.
所以 上来吧老哥 我们开始
So, uh, get your ass up here, pal. Let's go.
-菲利普 -菲利普
- Philip! - Philip!
-来吧 -快去 菲利普
- Let's go. - Come on, Philip.
-就是你 -快去 菲利普
- You. - Come on, Philip!
-菲利普 菲利普 -就我和你
- Philip! Philip! - Me and you.
我就知道 好吧
I knew it. Ah. All right.
*当我们胜利时*
*We'll be singing*
*我们会歌♥唱*
*When we're winning*
*我们会歌♥唱*
*We'll be singing*
*我被打倒 但我重新站起*
*I get knocked down, but I get up again*
*你不会让我一蹶不振*
*You're never gonna keep me down*
*我被打倒 但我重新站起*
*I get knocked down, but I get up again*
*你不会让我*
*You're never gonna keep*
大家一起来 *我被打倒*
Everybody! *I get knocked down*
*但我重新站起*
*But I get up again*
*你不会让我一蹶不振*
*You're never gonna keep me down*
*我被打倒*
*I get knocked down*
*但我重新站起*
*But I get up again*
*你不会让我一蹶不振*
*You're never gonna keep me down*
*你是不是有着大耳垂*
*Do your ears hang low?*
*它们是不是前后摇摆*
*Do they wobble to and fro?*
*你能把它们打结吗*
*Can you tie them in a knot?*
*你能系成蝴蝶结吗*
*Can you tie them in a bow?*
*你能把它们垂到肩膀吗*
*Can you throw them on your shoulder*
这个礼物真好 各位 非常感谢
It's a great gift, guys. Thank you very much.
这首歌♥肯定不会毁了我的生活 是吧
That song certainly isn't gonna ruin my life at all, is it?
我的天 我喜欢他的高级幽默
Oh, my God, I love his witty humor.
我去拿杯喝的
I'm gonna go get a drink.
确实 她对"高级"的门槛有点低
I mean, her bar's a little low when it comes to "wit."
不过她是新特洛伊女孩
But she's, you know, she's the new Trojan girl,
安全套品牌
要是你们需要免费避孕套...
so if you ever need any free condoms...
凯特 你工作怎么样
Hey, Kate, how's the, uh, how's work going?
很顺利 上周是90年代专题周
Yeah, great. Last week was '90s week
全班都在唱《后街男孩回来了》
so, uh, the whole class sang "Backstreet's Back."
简直就是我梦寐以求的工作
Pretty much my dream job.
要能再赚点钱 我们就真的无敌了
Now if it just paid something, we'd really come out on top.
托比
Wow, Toby.
我抨击的是学校 不是你
It was a jab at the school, not at you.
好吧 我去拿蜡烛插在蛋糕上
Yeah. I'm gonna go put the candles on the cake.
我怎么知道...
How do I know...
我怎么知道何时该结束这段婚姻
How do I know when it's time to end a marriage?
你会知道的
I think you'll know.
如果时候到了 你会知道的
If that time comes, I think you'll know.
如果到了那个地步 我是说如果...
If it comes to that, if it comes to that...
你和孩子们都会没事的 好吗
...you and the kids will be fine. Okay?
看看我和麦迪逊 我们就搞定了
Look at me and Madison, we managed to work things out.
我不是说你和托比也会这样
And I'm not saying that's you and Toby.
但就算如此 你们也都会再幸福起来的
But if it is, you... you will all be happy again.
请问 你有8吗
Hello? Do you have any eights?
抱歉 杰克
Huh? Oh, um, sorry, Jack.
没有 抽牌吧
Um, no, go fish.
菲利普
Philip?
杰克 该吃晚饭了
Jack? It's dinnertime.
别担心 会顺利的
Don't worry. It's gonna go good.
谢了 小伙子
Thanks, pal.
《菠菜》
Spinach?
我一点都不觉得奇怪
Listen, I don't think it's weird at all.
当然奇怪
Of course it is.
你还让幼儿园合唱团全体
You've got the entire kindergarten chorus
合唱《少男杀手》
singing "Maneater."
那又怎样 他们喜欢
Whatever, they love it!
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表