剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
《我们的生活》前情回顾
Previously on This Is Us...
你和蒂芙妮会好好在家学习的吧
You and Tiffany staying in and studying, right?
我可是会随时保持联♥系♥的
'Cause I'm keeping close contact.
你有我手♥机♥号♥ 老大
You got my number, Commander.
波士顿有什么在等你
What awaits you in Boston?
我男朋友
My boyfriend.
他们想重制《靓男保姆》 凯文
They want to reboot The Manny, Kevin.
你要演爸爸 你可以养活你在洛杉矶的家人
You'd play the dad. You get to raise your family in Los Angeles
完全不愁钱
and become a zillionaire.
别人都说我有毛病
You know, people said I was crazy,
为了待在双胞胎跟前 住在你家车♥库♥里
me living in your garage just to stay close to the twins.
他们可能说得有道理
It's possible they had a point.
我讨厌要和你打视频而不是当面 我很想你
I hate that I'm doing this over FaceTime, but I miss you.
我也想你了
I miss you, too.
你知道凯文在我们客房♥里吗
Are you aware that Kevin is in our guest room?
我决定演《靓男保姆》重启版
I'm taking The Manny reboot.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
有请杰克·达蒙
Jack Damon.
我能感觉到你在担心我
I can feel your concern.
一个盲人 靠近烧烤炉
Blind guy, hot smoker.
不过我向你保证 我已经做过几百次
I assure you, I have done this hundreds of times,
并且我的眉毛都还在
and I still have both my eyebrows.
等等 我的眉毛还在吧
Wait, do I still have both of them?
目前还在的
So far, so good.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我知道这样很扯 但是很偶尔的时候
I know it sounds crazy, but every once in a while,
闻到烟熏的味道 会让我想起那一天
that smell hits me and... takes me right back to that day.
我理解
I know.
别太靠近 孩子
Don't-don't get too close, buddy.
不要 不要
No. No, no, no.
杰克
Jack!
杰克
Jack?
我没事
I'm good.
-人生初记忆 很"厉害"吧 -是啊
- Hell of a first memory, huh? - Yeah.
希望你很有胃口
Hope you're hungry.
就两个人 但我做了很多
Made enough for a small army.
我们的生活 第六季第三集
天哪 我又错过了他们睡觉
Oh, God... I missed them again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我尽力让他们别睡 但是他们太累了
I tried to keep them up as long as I could, but they were wiped.
他们都快忘记我了
They're not gonna remember who I am.
对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
谁都不会忘记你的脸
Nobody forgets that face.
你的胡子爱留多长都可以
Look, you could cover it with as much facial hair as you want.
根本不重要
It doesn't even matter.
我怎么会成为这样的爸爸
How did I become that dad?
每天早饭前就出门
Like, the guy who leaves before breakfast
晚饭后才回来
and gets home after dinner.
我爸以前就总忙工作 我也还是很爱他
My dad worked a lot. I still love him.
把我跟你♥爸♥相比 并没有安慰到我
Yeah, comparing me to your father doesn't help.
要是我拿你和你妈妈比 你会怎么想
How would you like it if I compared you to my mom?
好吧 我懂你意思了
Oh, okay. Point taken.
宝贝 要不这样
Babe, why don't you...
要不你这周末抽出一些时间
I don't know, why don't you carve out some time for them this weekend
好好陪陪他们
and give them the full Jack experience?
你已经想到要好好陪他们了吗
Oh, you already thought of the Jack experience?
你说吧
Okay, go ahead.
你知道新开的那家商场吗
You know that new mall they just built?
就是有室内电影院的那家
The one with the indoor movie theater?
他们第一次看大屏幕电影
Oh, their first movie on a big screen.
太完美了
It's perfect.
他们一定喜欢 你们一定会玩得很开心
They're gonna love it. You're gonna have so much fun.
你不去吗
Y-You're not gonna come?
陪三个坐卧不宁还吃了很多糖的孩子
An entire Saturday with three squirming kids
待一整个周六吗
all hopped up on sugar?
别指望我 宝贝
Don't count on it, babe.
好吧
All right.
我要去挣饭钱了
Off to make the bacon.
再过四天 我们再见
T-minus four days until I see you guys again.
-好 -好的
- All right. - All right.
-我们爱你 -我们爱你
- Well, we love you. - We, uh, love you.
-我们爱你 -天哪 我也爱你
- We love you. - Oh, my gosh, I love you, too.
爱你哦
Love you.
-我们会想你的 -看来今天不给亲
- We'll miss you. - Not today.
-是啊 -我很快就回来
- I know. - I'll be back. I'll be right back.
-跟爸爸再见 -爸爸再见
- Bye, Dad. - Bye, Dad.
孩子 我们来几个飞吻
Hey, buddy, let's just, uh, let's kind of blow our kisses
然后说一下"爱你"
and say our "I love you's..."
抱歉 他有点太闹腾了 要不先这样吧
Sorry, you know what? He's melting down, sorry.
可是他都没来得及...
Yeah, but he didn't get a chance to hear me say
听我说爱他
that-that I love him.
我没能推掉明晚的工作晚餐邀请
Yeah, I couldn't g-- I couldn't get out of that dinner
希望不要弄得太晚
tomorrow night, so hopefully it won't go too late
我会做第二天一早的飞机回来
and I'll just hop on the first flight in the morning.
太遗憾了
Well, that's a bummer.
我还希望你能回来
I was just hoping that you would be here
帮我看看孩子
to help me with the kids, you know?
等到快周末的时候 我真的很累
By the end of the week I'm just fried.
我尽力了 凯特
Yeah, I'm doing the best I can, Kate.
我知道
I know.
而且你还来回跑 我...
And you're traveling back and forth, and I--
我们真的很感激
babe, we really appreciate it.
一位父亲的工作将持续一生
A dad's work is never done.
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
给你 加了罗汉果和坚果乳的抹茶
Here you go, matcha with monk fruit and nut milk,
-你这口味可真够独特的 -进来吧
- just like you like your nonsense. - Come on in.
我们用冠军早餐来喂他们 那就是山药
We'll fuel them up with the breakfast of champions: yams.
你终于来了
Thank God you're here.
双人份"爆汁"套餐
Double blowout.
味道好极了
Well, yams.
-早 -嘘 折腾了一晚
- Morning. - Shh. We had a rough night.
他们又都睡着了 不过你可以去看一眼
They're already back asleep, but you can go peek.
一起照顾他们要是能容易点就好了 对吧
Sharing them should get easier, right?
但愿是吧
I hope so.
今天是个大日子
Big day.
我跟大女儿开车上路
Me and my eldest out on the open road.
车辆完全停止 握好方向盘
Coming to complete stops, keeping it ten and two,
她将被困在老爸身边
and she'll be trapped next to her father
至少一个小时
for at least an hour,
也就是说她不得不跟我聊天
which means she will be forced to connect with me.
很狡猾
Very sneaky.
我赞成
I approve.
我知道你会的
I knew that you would.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
好嘞
All right.
-我们吃饭 -看看这儿
- Let's eat. - Look at this.
-这里有进步 -是的
- Making progress over here. - I know.
真好 太棒了
Good for you. That's amazing.
-谢谢 -你知道更棒的是什么吗
- Thank you. - You know what's really exciting news?
弗兰妮昨晚吃了胡萝卜
Is Franny ate carrots last night.
我会知道是因为 麦迪逊发了一个胡萝卜表情
I found that out because Madison sent me a carrot emoji,
我倒是没在那里亲眼看到
not because I was actually there to witness it in person.
我知道跟他们分开住很折腾
I know it's tough not living with them,
但我真的很感激有你在
but I'm really grateful that you're here.
说实话 没有你的帮助
Honestly, I do not know how I would be surviving
我不知道怎么熬过来
without all your help.
或许对你也好 对吗
And maybe it's good for you, too, right?
让你在看望孩子和工作之余 还有事可做
Keep you busy between seeing the kids and work?
对 很好 我很好 我没事
Yeah, yeah, no, it's good. I'm-I'm good, though, I'm fine.
你不必担心我
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表