剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我很愿意
I'd like that.
*但所有人都追求香槟 豪车*
*But everybody's like, Cristal, Maybach, diamonds*
*镶钻名表 私人飞机 度假小岛*
*On your timepiece, jet planes, islands*
*拴着金链的老虎 我们不在乎*
*Tigers on a gold leash, we don't care*
*我们对你们的风流韵事毫无兴趣*
*We aren't caught up in your love affair*
*我们永远不会成为贵族*
*And we'll never be royals*
*贵族*
*Royals*
*我们留着平民的血液*
*It don't run in our blood*
*纸醉金迷不属于我们*
*That kind of luxe just ain't for us*
*我们渴望另一种热闹*
*We crave a different kind of buzz*
*让我成为你的...*
*Let me be your...*
你还在船上吗
Are you still on the boat?
没有 我正在往回走 而且我得声明
No. I'm actually walking back to the car, and for the record,
并不是小船 确实是豪华游艇
it was not a canoe. Legit yacht.
-一切顺利吗 -嗯
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
不
No.
我们和妈都在学校 她真的...
We're at the school with my mom, and she's...
很高兴
so happy.
我们都很高兴
W‐We're happy.
我们的关系终于融洽了...
Finally in a good place and...
可是花了很长时间才走到这步 小托
It just took a long time to get here, Tobe.
路上遇到了多少坎坷呢 三十年的坎坷
How many bumps in the road? Like 30 years of bumps.
我们错过了那么多时间
We just lost so much time.
别别别
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
你还有时间
You still have time.
凯特 你还有大把时间
Kate, you‐you still have a lot of time.
-很好 唱得真棒 -嗯 我知道
- Nice. Sounds so good. - Yeah, I know.
但小托 我今晚得告诉她
But, Tobe, I've got to tell her tonight.
我理解 我也很遗憾
I understand. I'm sorry.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
爱你
Love you.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
拜拜
Bye.
你在开玩笑 对吗
You're joking, right?
我这学期额外上了三门预科课程
I took on three extra A.P. classes this semester,
所以 严格来说 我已经
so, technically, that gives me
修够足够学分可以毕业了
enough credits to graduate.
我可以参加十二月的高中毕业考试
And I can take the G.E.D. in December,
-只要你们允许 -我不允许
‐ With your permission. ‐ Permission not granted.
深呼吸 宝贝
Take a breath, babe.
你们俩先上楼
You two, go upstairs, please.
哈佛会为高中在读学生
Harvard does offer classes for current high school students
以及计划休学一年的学生提供课程
and students that are looking to take a year off.
这就相当于间隔一年
It would essentially be like a gap year,
然后我会在秋季申请大学
and then I'd apply to college in the fall.
够了 你们不必把准备好的说辞
Enough. You don't have to show us
逐一向我们呈现
the whole PowerPoint presentation.
黛佳 你才17岁
You know what, Deja, you're 17 years old.
你还是个高一学生
You're a junior in high school.
你不能辍学 搬去另一个区
You're not dropping out to move in
跟男朋友同居
with your boyfriend in another state.
不是辍学 是提前毕业
It wouldn't be dropping out. It would be graduating early.
我保证 我们会好好学习
I promise, we would be doing a lot of studying.
我们会互相监督
I‐I mean, we hold each other accountable.
-互相鼓励 -为彼此"鼓掌"是吧
‐ We encourage each other. ‐ I bet you do.
-别这么没礼貌 -我没礼貌
‐ That's rude. ‐ I'm rude?
抱歉 这整件事才叫没礼貌
I'm sorry, this whole thing is rude.
你们很没礼貌
Y'all are rude.
你根本没到能做这种决定的年龄
You are not old enough to make this kind of decision.
现在我又变成没到年龄了
Oh, now I'm not old enough?
你在说什么 小姑娘
What are you talking about, man?
你总说我"拥有超出这个年纪的智慧"
All those times you told me I'm "Wise beyond my years"?
那是因为我确实如此 兰德尔
It's because I am, Randall.
我这17年经历的事
I've lived a lot more life in my 17 years
比三十多岁的人还多
than a lot of people twice my age,
而你 应该是这世界上
and you, out of anyone in this world,
最清楚这一点的人
knows that best.
兰德尔
Randall.
你能深呼吸 大家好好聊聊吗
Can you take a breath and have a conversation?
-我们能做到吗 -不 做不到 贝丝
‐ Can we do that? ‐ No, we can't, Beth.
因为我对这件事没什么好说的
'Cause I have nothing to say about any of this.
你不是去莫莉家了吗
Hi. I thought you were at Molly's.
莫莉说她累了 刚才那是谁的车
Yeah, Molly was tired. Whose car was that?
你可能不会信
Uh, believe it or not,
我刚去约会了
I was on a date.
你去约会了
You went on a date?
算是吧
Well, eh, kind of.
我和米格尔参加了一场很蠢的闪电约会
Miguel and I went and did this silly speed dating thing,
但我在那遇到一个
and I ended up running into a man
之前认识的男人
that I actually knew there,
然后我们就一起去喝咖啡了
and we went and had some coffee.
你们喝咖啡喝到10点吗
You went and got coffee until, like, 10:00?
是你告诉我要好好生活的
You were the one telling me to get a life.
不 我是说不要跟愚蠢的米格尔
No, no, I told you to stop watching that stupid show
看愚蠢的节目
with stupid Miguel.
所以你现在是在干什么 谈恋爱吗
So, what, what, you're, like, dating now?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
凯特 我知道这很奇怪
Look, Kate, I know it's weird,
但我得开始试着放下过去
but I have to start to try to move on.
对 放下爸爸 因为他死了 我很清楚
Oh, right. Move on from Dad, because he's dead. I'm aware.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 我...
I'm sorry, yeah. I, I'm‐‐
我提起这件事时 应该多考虑一点
I should have been a little bit more sensitive with you
你的感受 但我坚信
when I brought it up, but I really believe
我值得幸福
that I deserve happiness.
我觉得你♥爸♥也希望如此
I think it's what your father would want.
应该说 我很肯定你♥爸♥也会希望如此
In fact, I know it's what your father would want.
希望你和刚认识的男人随意亲热吗
Oh, by making out with some random dude you just met?
够了 你听我说
Okay, you know what?
你要注意你的用词和语气 小姑娘
You are on some thin ice with me right now, young lady.
我没跟他亲热 也许有一天你会理解我
That is not what happened, and maybe one day you'll understand.
不 妈 我不会理解 爸也不会理解
No, Mom. No, I won't. And neither would Dad.
他不会愿意看到你变成一个荡♥妇♥
And he wouldn't be happy for you running around town like a slut!
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
妈
Mom.
非常感谢你今天来帮我
Thank you so much for all of your help today.
别客气
Oh, my pleasure.
我很开心
I had a blast.
我还知道了豆荚猫是谁
And I learned who Doja Cat is.
不是猫 而是说唱歌♥手
Not a cat, but a rapper.
托比什么时候回来
When does Toby get in?
一小时后
Ah, in an hour.
你们两个忙工作都很辛苦
You know, you both have been working so hard.
如果你们想晚上出去吃个饭
If you ever want to go have a date night,
或者下午出去约个会
or, you know, go out for the afternoon,
我很乐意过来帮你们照顾孩子
I am so happy to come over and watch the kids for you.
其实 我正想跟你说这件事
Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about.
我和托比谈过了...
Toby and I talked, and...
怎么了 出什么事了
What? What's wrong?
根据你上次脑扫描的检查结果
Well, given your last PET scan,
我们觉得让你单独照顾孩子
we just don't feel comfortable with you taking care
不太好
of the kids alone anymore.
我们知道你肯定不会故意做错事
We know that you would never do anything intentionally.
只是身边没有其他成年人
It's just without another adult around,
我们不太放心... 妈 真的对不起
we just can't‐‐ Mom, I'm really sorry.
怪不得你今天让我跟你去学校
Oh, so that's why you wanted me to go to school with you today
而不是留在家照顾孩子
instead of watching the kids here.
并不是因为你真的想让我跟你去
Not 'cause you actually wanted me to go with you.
不 我是真的想让你去
No, I did want you to come.
好吧
Okay, um...
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表