剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
我...
I, uh...
打给我爸了
called my dad.
他要来吗
Is he coming?
我叫他别来 但我不知道
I told him not to, but I don't know.
凯特 凯文 兰德尔
你终于来了真好
It's so great finally having you here.
这个沙发床睡着还算舒服吗
I hope the, uh, sofa bed was comfortable enough.
妈
Ma.
丽贝卡在跟你说话
Rebecca asked you a question.
没事 没关系 杰克
No, no, it's okay, Jack.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just...
你觉得他知道我在这里吗
...do you think he knows I'm here?
肯定不知道
Of course not.
我好多年没跟他说过话了
I mean, I haven't talked to him in years.
我来准备午饭吧
Why don't I start on lunch?
妈 听我说
Mom, listen.
我做你最爱吃的怎么样 小杰
How about I make your favorite, Jackie?
我最爱吃什么
What's my favorite?
热狗和番茄汤
Hot dogs and tomato soup.
什么时候的事
Since when?
一直都是 你爱吃热狗和番茄汤
Since always. You loved hot dogs and tomato soup.
可能是尼奇吧 我不记得我...
Maybe Nicky. I-I don't remember...
不是尼奇 是你
No, it wasn't Nicky, it was you.
以前你总跑出去玩雪
You'd go out and you'd play in the snow,
等你回到家
and when you came home,
我就会给你做热狗和番茄汤
I'd make you hot dogs and tomato soup.
我们会坐在厨房♥的餐桌边 看雪落下来
We'd sit at the kitchen table and we'd watch snow fall.
这些是我最珍贵的回忆之一
It's one of my favorite memories.
我知道这种时候不多 可是
I know it's not much, but...
你的童年也不全是悲惨的
it wasn't all bad, your childhood.
我知道
I know.
下一次 你们来看我
Next time, you'll come visit me.
我们可以带孩子们到池塘溜冰
And we can take the kids skating on the pond.
那里冬天很美
It's so pretty in the winter.
好
Okay.
-喂 -我们一直没有带孩子们去
- Hello? - We never took 'em to the pond
我妈妈的屋子边上的池塘
by my mom's house.
去滑冰
To ice-skate.
开车要花很久
It was just such a long drive,
我们就一直没腾出时间
and we could never really find the time.
是啊
I know.
我得写一段悼词
I got to write a eulogy.
-你打算说什么 -我不知道
- What are you gonna say? - I don't know.
是啊 我也不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
我不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to say.
我的双亲都还健在
I've never lost a parent.
但是 我愿意陪着你
But... I'm here for you.
而且我很爱你
And I love you very much.
嗯 我也爱你
Yeah, I love you, too.
祝我顺利吧
Wish me luck.
没关系 我们把它藏起来
It's okay. We'll hide it away.
我攒点钱 给你买♥♥个新的
I'll put aside some money to get you a new one.
你♥爸♥爸不会知道的
Your father will never know.
-这些花很漂亮 -行了 别说了
- The flowers are nice. - Yeah, don't start.
-我知道太过了 -不
- I know it's too much. - Nah.
她一定会喜欢的
She would've loved it.
你觉得他会来吗
Do you think he's gonna show?
我不知道
I don't know.
各位请落座
If we can all take our seats.
首先将进行诗歌♥诵读
We'll begin with a reading
诵读者是玛丽莲亲爱的表亲 黛布拉
by Marilyn's beloved cousin Debra.
我写了一首诗
I wrote, I wrote a poem.
她一直鼓励我多写诗 所以
She always told me I should write more poems, so...
"五点 六点
"Five o'clock, six o'clock,
七八点
"Seven, eight.
告诉早晨 夜在拖延
"Tell the morning, night's running late.
九点 十点
"Nine o'clock, ten o'clock,
十一二点
"Eleven, noon.
太阳不在天边 月亮高悬
"That's not the sun up high, but the moon.
唤醒星团 正午也要值班
"Wake the stars for a double shift.
很黑 今晚
"It's dark, this night,
雾不会散
"And it won't lift.
只要我还赖床不起
"Because if I stay right here in bed...
我就相信 她还在这里"
...I can still believe she isn't dead."
请安息
Rest in peace.
接下来有请
And now I'd like to invite up
玛丽莲的爱子 杰克
Marilyn's beloved son Jack.
我的妈妈
My mother was...
是个很棒的妈妈
...she was a good mother.
她努力做到了最好
She did her best...
我很爱她
...and I loved her.
我想说
W-What I want to say...
关于她 我想说的是
What I want to say about her is...
在我长大的那座房♥子里
The house I grew up in
当一个孩子 并不容易
wasn't an easy place to be a son.
但当一个妈妈 也不容易
But it wasn't an easy place to be a mother, either.
我们尽力了 都尽力了
We did our best, the both of us,
幸运的是 我们逃出来了
and we were lucky because we got out.
但你一旦在那样的房♥子里生活过
But when you live in a house like that,
总有一部分自己 是逃不出来的
there's a part of you that never gets out.
所以你会盖座新房♥子
So you build a new house.
一座更好的房♥子 一种更好的生活
A better house for a better life.
你用尽你最大的努力
And you try as hard as you can
让还生活在老房♥子的那部分自己
to make sure that part of you that still lives
缩得越小越好
in that old house is as small as possible.
我用尽全力去忘记有关那座房♥子的一切
I did my best to forget everything about that house.
但是
But there...
那里有太多细碎的回忆了
there were so many little details.
沉重的脚步声
Heavy footsteps.
开啤酒的声音
Cracking of a beer.
扶手椅吱吱嘎嘎的声音
The creak of an armchair.
我不清楚她是否能够忘记
I don't know if she was ever able to forget
有关那座房♥子的一切 但我非常清楚
any of the details of that house, but I do know
她已经用新的记忆填满了她的生活
she filled up her life with new ones.
那些值得铭记的回忆
Ones worth remembering.
一道巧克力甜点
A dish of chocolates.
一篮子的纱线
A... basket of yarn.
一只总会跑回家的猫
A cat that keeps coming back.
今天到场的有四个人
There are four people here today.
是我的妻子 我的孩子们
My wife. My children.
也是她的孙子孙女们
Her grandchildren.
他们给了我一个新家
They gave me a new home.
而黛比 迈克
And Debby, Mike...
还有所有今天到场的人
...and everyone here today.
你们给了她一个新家
You gave that to her.
作为她的儿子
As her son,
我非常非常感谢你们所有人
I am very grateful to you all.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
好了 妈
Okay, Ma.
你去忙吧
Don't let me keep you.
亲爱的 挪过去一点
Let's scoot you over, honey.
孩子们 接下来这一招非常重要
All right, guys, now, this is very important. It's probably
很可能是人类历史上最重要的发明
the most important invention in human history.
这一招就是碎颅
It is called the skull crusher.
凯特 千万别在你兄弟们身上用这一招
Kate, do not do this to your brothers.
除非他们真的罪有应得
Unless they really deserve it.
碎颅啦 碎颅啦
The skull crusher, the skull crusher!
碎颅啦 这家伙太沉了
Skull crusher! This guy's too heavy!
他太沉了 我不行了
He's too heavy. I'm down!
冠军倒下了 三个打一个啦
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表