剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
-你们想喝炮弹酒吗 -当然
- You guys want some shots? - Heck, yeah.
我们要六杯龙舌兰好吗
Can we get six shots of tequila?
谢谢 敬凯文
Thank you. To Kevin.
-干杯 -凯文
- Cheers. - Kevin.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你真厉害
It's so impressive
能做到在这种环境不喝酒
how you can be around people and not drink.
我不喝酒比较好 相信我
you know, I-I... I'm better off without it, trust me. It's...
不过你能喝酒吗
Should you be drinking, though, honestly?
你不是才17岁吗
I mean, aren't you, like, 17 years old?
我25了 我只是看着年轻
I'm 25. I just look young.
挺好的
That's great.
我在想 也许等结束后
I was thinking that, maybe after this,
我们可以去回声酒吧看白海演出
we could go check out White Sea at The Echo.
你知道她吗
Do you know her?
她曾经是M83乐队的键盘手
She used to be the keyboardist for M83.
我应该不认识她
I don't think I do know her.
而且
I'm not sure
你刚才说的那一串我都没听懂
anything that you just said was English, actually.
把你手♥机♥给我 我给你看个视频
Give me your phone. I'll show you a clip.
你看
Here you go.
艾希莉 310-555-0155
给我发消息 我们晚点一起玩
月亮不睡我不睡:)
麦迪逊
附件 一个图像
稍等一下
Excu-uh, excuse me.
嘿小凯 看看这个
Hey, Kevin, look at this.
一 二 一 二
One, two, one, two.
弗兰妮 到妈妈这儿来 到妈妈这儿来
Franny, walk to Mama. Walk to Mama.
来这里
Come here.
天啊这也太
Oh, this is...
我有点事 我先走了
You know, I can't-- uh, I-I got to go.
我一会... 算了 我应该不会回来了
I'll be ba-- I'm not, I'm probably not gonna come back.
-什么 -你们接着喝
- What? - I-just-just keep it open.
好吧 平常这个点他都穿上睡衣了
Okay, so usually he's in his jammies by now,
但是 今天有点偏离进度
but, uh, he's a little off-schedule today, so...
没关系 我可以帮你穿睡衣 对吧杰克
That's okay. We can get you into your jammies, right, Jack?
麦肯娜多大了
How old is McKenna?
她看起来才刚过12
Looks like she just turned 12.
17岁 差不多
17-ish?
过去一个月她表现得非常好
She's been really great this past month, and she is,
可以说是太棒了
honestly, amazing.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过孩子们通常都是睡着的
Although the kids are usually asleep.
不
No!
抱歉 他有点暴躁 他白天没睡觉
Sorry, he's cranky. He didn't have his nap.
因为他爸爸给他买♥♥了个新玩具
'Cause his dad bought him a new toy and...
他很喜欢
which he loves.
一个会响的橄榄球
It's a football that beeps.
他很喜欢
And he loves it.
所以他就很想玩
and he had to play with it, right,
-因为球球响个不停 -不
- 'cause it started beeping and... - No!
-我来弄 我来弄 -对不起
- Okay. I'll get it. I'll get it. - Oh, uh, sorry.
-不用 -我来弄 我来
- No. - I'll get it. I got it, I got it.
这下我们去看演奏会的时候
Great, well, now I'm gonna be worried
我肯定会一直很担心他
about him when we're at the recital.
凯特 听我的 你先放松 好吗
Kate, you just need, you need to relax. Okay?
那你为什么不听我的
Really? What you needed to do
让他在3点前上♥床♥睡觉
was put him to bed at 3:00 like I asked you to.
我觉得一切都会没事的
I-I'm sure we-we're gonna be fine.
我觉得我们会迟到的
I'm sure that we're gonna be late.
这样吧 要不你直接去
You know what? Here, why don't you just go ahead--
车钥匙和东西给你
here's that and here's this--
我就留在家里哄杰克睡觉 好吗
and I'll just stay here and make sure that Jack goes down, okay?
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我去拿包
I'm gonna grab my bag.
好了
All right.
所以我要一个人去吗
So, I'll just go alone?
凯特 我知道你准备了很久 你应该去
Kate, I know you worked hard on this. You should be there.
我就...下次再去吧 我猜
I'll just, I'll-I'll catch the next one, I guess.
想吃鸡肉吗
You want some chicken?
-嗯 -好 给你肉肉
- Yes. - Yeah, okay, here you go.
给你 看 我们相处得多好
There you go. See? We're doing great.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
快抓住那老鼠
Get me that mouse!
你们哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
-他走了 -什么叫他走了 什么时候
- He left. - What do you mean, he left? When?
拿上外套 我们走
Get your coats. Come on, let's go.
快点 赶紧 走了走了
Come on. Come on, let's go. Let's go.
这边 凯文
Come here, come here. Kevin?
你好 打扰一下 你有见过一个
Hey, excuse me, hey. Have you, have you seen
跟他们俩差不多高的金发男孩吗
a little blond boy a-about the same height as the two of them?
好像一个小时前看他出了商场
I think I saw him go out the mall about an hour ago,
-但是我也有点神志不清 -走走走
- but I'm also incredibly stoned. - Go, go.
-所以 -快走快走
- So, yeah. - Come on, come on. Come on.
怎么回事
Hi. What happened?
他去美食广场找免费试吃品
He went to the food court looking for free samples
结果找不着路了
and got a little turned around
最后被人发现在斯宾塞礼品店门口哭
and they found him crying outside of Spencer Gifts.
我不明白 他们怎么知道要打给我们
I-I don't understand. How did they know who to call?
你也太厉害了吧
You got to be kidding me.
你们想回家吗
You guys want to go home?
好吧 我们回家
All right, let's do it.
-电影怎么样 -前半部分还不错
- How was the movie? - Half of it was good.
没错 因为我们只看了前半部分
Yeah, 'cause we only watched half of it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
做得很好 晚安
Great job. Have a good night.
艾莉 刚才真是太精彩了
Ellie, that was amazing.
我们就该一直让你唱女低音的
We should have always used you on alto.
-谢谢 凯特老师 -不客气 晚安
- Thanks, Miss Kate. - You're welcome. Good night.
-晚安 -凯特 凯特
- Good night. - Kate. Kate.
我不得不说
I'd have to say,
今晚真是有史以来最成功的演奏会
that was one of the most successful recitals ever.
不过平心而论
But in-in fairness,
父母很少会对自家失明的孩子喝倒彩
parents rarely boo their blind children.
我还以为终于能见到大名鼎鼎的托比了
I, I thought I was finally gonna meet the, uh, the famous Toby.
他待在家陪孩子们了
Yeah, he had to stay home with the kids.
孩子最麻烦了
Kids are the worst.
所以我尽量不待在他们身边
That's why I try to never be around them ever.
干得好 艾丽莎 你真棒
Good job, Alyssa. Well done.
-谢谢 -不客气 晚安
- Thank you. - Okay. Night night.
也不是孩子的错
You know, it's not the kids' fault.
其实不是任何人的错 但...
It's really not anyone's fault, um, but...
-你可能不想听 -不太想
- You probably don't want to hear about it, so... - Not really.
我们因为孩子的日程安排
It's just that we had this stupid argument,
争吵了几句 我感觉这样很不好
you know, about the kids' schedules, and it just sucks
因为他只在家待一个周末
because he's only here for the weekend.
算了没关系
It's not a big deal.
而且我也不该在工作中提这个
And I certainly should not be talking about it at work.
我和我老婆曾经为一件小事争吵了很多年
My wife and I had a stupid fight that went on for years.
就是浴巾
Bath towels.
她从来不把浴巾挂起来 我都要疯了
She would never hang them up. It made me crazy.
每天我上班 上课第一件事
And every day I'd go to work and I'd start my class
就是播报她有没有挂浴巾
by announcing whether or not she hung up her towel.
然后 有一天 我...
And then, one day, I just, um,
我不再播报这件事了 因为很显然
I stopped giving the report, because it became pretty obvious that
我们之间出现了比浴巾更严重的问题
we had problems that were much bigger than bath towels.
所以我就不愿意再分享浴巾的事了
It-it wasn't really an anecdote I wanted to share anymore.
所以 尽管我不想听
So, as annoying as it is
你和你丈夫发生了什么愚蠢争吵
that you told me about your stupid fight with your husband,
但这也是个好现象
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表