剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
The girls know and love your mom.
我知道
I know.
我就是觉得跟她疏远了
I feel disconnected from her.
她以前离我们家只有三十分钟车程
She used to live 30 minutes away from us.
女儿们都习惯了她突然出现
The girls are used to her just popping over.
现在她却住在另一个海岸
Now she lives on a whole other coast.
小凯要给她盖一栋房♥子
Kev is building her a house.
她基本上是跟他们一起带孩子
She's practically raising all these babies with them.
我也很替他们开心 我 我只是...
And I'm happy for them, I am, I just...
我很想她
I miss her.
我知道
I know.
但我还是得没收你的手♥机♥
But I am gonna need to take the phone.
-你妈妈挺坚持的 -好吧
- Your mom was pretty adamant about it. - Okay.
我们总是因为同一件事吵了又吵
We just keep having the same argument over and over again.
是啊
I know.
你因为我不在你身边而生气
You're upset that I'm not around more.
我又对这件事很敏感
I'm sensitive about that.
唇枪舌剑 互戳伤口 反反复复
Pointed jabs, rinse and repeat.
是啊
I know.
但是...
But in this...
针对这次吵架 我想说
...specific argument, I want to say...
我们都曾是胖小孩
...we were both fat kids.
那是地狱般的童年
And it was hell.
而杰克有我们的基因
And Jack has our genes.
如果我能让他吃得健康
So if I can help him to eat healthy
避免经受那种痛苦 我一定会去做
and to avoid any of that pain, I'm gonna do it.
你还记得《吻我》这首歌♥吗
Do you remember the song "Kiss Me"?
《窈窕美眉》里大变身或转场时
It played during the makeover/transformation scene
会播放的那首歌♥
from She's All That.
小弗雷迪·普林兹站在楼梯下
Freddie Prinze Jr. Is standing at the bottom of the stairs,
原本呆呆的女孩兰妮·博格斯走下楼梯
and the formerly nerdy girl Laney Boggs walks down the stairs
穿着超美的红裙子
in this incredible red dress,
她太漂亮了 男主都看呆了
and she's so gorgeous that he's completely floored.
你记得那个画面吗
Do you remember the scene?
我并不觉得《窈窕美眉》里的变身桥段
I don't think that the makeover scene from She's All That
有你认为的那么经典
is the piece of cinematic history that you think it is.
好吧
Okay.
自从爸爸去世 我体重飙升之后
After my dad died and I started gaining all the weight,
我就会唱《吻我》以防自己贪吃
I would stop myself from eating by singing "Kiss Me."
*摆动 摆动 摆动旋转的脚步*
*Swing, swing, swing the spinning step...*
我会想象变身后的凯特
I would imagine myself as Kate 2.0
走下楼梯
walking down the stairs
又瘦又漂亮
thin and beautiful.
就像我本来该有的样子
Like I was meant to be.
等到我又吃了不该吃的东西 或是吃太多了
Until I would eat something bad or too much of it.
那种时候 变身后的凯特就会从眼前溜走
You know, and then, I just saw Kate 2.0 slipping away.
羞愧感就会积攒
And the shame would keep building
我又会一直暴饮暴食
and I'd keep binging and...
我这整辈子都在经历
my entire life has been a cycle of just...
节食 暴食的循环
...dieting and binging.
食物一直对我有着很大的影响力
I mean, food has always had this intense power over me.
我不想让我们的孩子们也重蹈覆辙
And I don't want it to have that power over our kids.
我想让他们开开心心过感恩节
I want them to enjoy Thanksgiving
不用感到羞愧
without having shame about it.
托比
Toby...
我需要你知道 我花了很多心思来掂量
I need you to know that I've put a lot of thought
喂孩子们吃什么
into what I feed our children.
很多心思
A lot of thought.
而且
And I...
我想不明白你为什么会不知道这点
I just don't know how you don't know that.
抱歉打断你们
Sorry to interrupt. Um...
凯特 你准备好过来谈话了吗
Kate, are you ready for that talk?
好了 好了
Yeah. Yeah.
好
Okay.
我受不了她 杰克
I can't stand her, Jack.
她嘴里蹦出来的每一个字
Every single word that comes out of her mouth,
-每一个字我都 -我明白
- every word I-is just... - I-I-- I know.
我明白 她只是
I know, she just...
她感觉快要失去你了
She-she feels like she's losing you.
而且她知道自己快把你逼疯了
And she knows she's driving you crazy...
一个人知道自己能把人逼疯
If someone knows they're acting crazy
还管不住自己 就是疯了 对吧
and never stops, that is crazy, right?
我知道现在很多事都堆在了一起
Look, I just, I think things are heightened right now.
又要过节 又是婚礼 他们还要搬家
I mean, with the holiday, the wedding, them moving.
谁要搬家
Who's moving?
你们要搬去康涅狄格了
You're moving to Connecticut?
是的
Yes.
你♥爸♥爸终于拿到了梦想中的工作
Your father finally got his dream job.
还有两年就退休了
Two years before retirement.
我们过完节就搬走
We're moving right after the holidays.
妈
Mom.
我会好想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
宝贝女儿
My baby girl.
丽贝卡 你这顿饭做得非常好
Rebecca, your dinner was very good.
-真的很好 -不好 火鸡做老了
- It was. - No, no, the turkey was dry.
你们居然要搬得那么远
I cannot believe you're gonna be so far away.
我需要你们留在这里参加婚礼 妈妈
I need you here for my wedding, Mom.
杰克 你为什么要那样告诉她
Jack, why did you tell her like that?
你就这么脱口而出怎么行
You weren't supposed to just blurt it out.
-对啊 我妈妈明明是悄悄告诉你的 -是啊
- Yeah, my mom told you in confidence, Jack. - Yeah.
你怎么回事
What the hell?
我这一整天都把主角搞错了 是吧
Seems like I've been focusing on the wrong guy all day, huh?
抱歉 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
我做了很混♥蛋♥的事
I did something terrible.
对索菲
To Sophie.
我搞砸了
You know, I blew it.
我有时真能听见他说话
And I can literally hear him sometimes.
我能听见他的声音
I can hear his voice.
听见他对我的失望
You know, h-his disappointment in me,
关于我的选择
in my choices and...
我该顾好却没顾好的事
things I should have had a handle on.
你有过那种感觉吗
You ever get that feeling?
我不太明白你在说些什么 凯文
I'm not sure I get anything you're saying right now, Kevin.
你去喝点水吧
You should drink some water.
你是他最好的朋友
You were his best friend, man.
所以
So...
哪怕你产生了一点对我妈妈
if you're even considering acting on whatever the hell
采取下一步行动的念头
is going on with my mom...
请你知道 如果你感到脚下有一阵低鸣
Just know when you feel the Earth rumbling beneath your feet,
那就是他
it's him.
在地下死不瞑目
Turning over in his grave.
我有点紧张 所以做了点笔记
I'm a little nervous, so I wrote down some notes.
这些话很难说出口
There is no easy way to start this.
你们爸爸去世时 我们都措手不及
When Dad died, it was a shock.
对吧 我们都活在煎熬里
Right? And we were all left scrambling,
努力找好自己的角色 想办法度过这关
trying to figure out our roles and how to move on.
我得这个糟糕的病 好的一面是
And the one silver lining of this awful disease
我有机会做个计划
is that I have the opportunity to make a plan.
帮你们卸一点负担下来 所以
To try and ease some of the burden, so...
首先 无论病情如何发展
First things first, um, no matter how this thing goes,
慢也好 快也好
no matter how slow or fast,
如果有需要你们替我做决定的时候
if decisions need to be made for me,
应该由米格尔来掌舵
Miguel is the captain of that ship.
我们聊过每一种糟糕的情况了
We have talked through every sad scenario...
关于我的治疗 你们要听他安排
...and the last thing he needs to deal with
不能让他为难
are disagreements about my care.
我需要听你们都答应这件事
So I need to hear you all agree to that.
我们答应
We agree.
-当然答应 -好的
- Of course. - Yes.
-可以吧 -很好
- Yeah? - Great.
谢谢
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表