剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
because so much of it is.
因为凡事都会有结束
Because everything ends.
万物皆有一死
Everything dies.
可如果你退后一步
But if you step back...
如果你退后一步 纵观全局的话
If you step back and look at the whole picture...
如果你足够勇敢 能够拥有
If you're brave enough to allow yourself
更为广阔的视角来看待一切
the gift of a really wide perspective...
为了表彰他在
And so, for his pioneering role
阿尔茨海默症药物研发领域
in the development of drugs
所做出的开拓性贡献
targeting Alzheimer's disease,
我们特此颁奖给马可斯·布鲁克斯医生
we're proud to honor Dr. Marcus Brooks.
其实我曾经研发了许多癌症药物
You know, this all started from a number of cancer drugs
一直无效
that didn't work. Uh...
如果你能做到的话
If you do that...
你就会发现结束未必悲伤 丽贝卡
...you'll see that the end is not sad, Rebecca.
那只是意味着下一个
It's just the start of the next
无与伦比的美丽即将开始
incredibly beautiful thing.
就像你儿子那次画的那幅烂涂鸦一样
It's like that dopey painting your son made that time.
别这样 我很喜欢那幅画的
Hey, I really love that painting.
好了
Okay.
记得跟他打招呼
You tell him hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表