剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表
Didn't you love those Rice-A-Roni ads as a kid?
米饭意粉烩
Rice-A-Roni
旧金山美味
The San Francisco treat.
你觉得他们能让我摇铃吗
Do you think they'll let me ring the bell?
也许
Maybe.
可能 我们问问 来
Maybe. Let's ask. Here.
-爸爸妈妈 -宝贝们
- Hi, Mom and Dad. - Hi, babies. Hi.
我们玩得很开心 但也想你们了
We're having a great time, but we're missing you.
-真的 -爸爸在哪
- We are. - Where's Daddy?
-爸爸也在这 -对对
- Daddy's here, too. Yeah. - Yeah, yeah,
拜托把刚说的这些用邮件发我 好吗
if you guys could just put all of that in an email, okay?
对 我得接个重要的电♥话♥
Yeah, I got to get on, uh, an important call.
大客户的电♥话♥ 对 谢谢 再见
Big VIPs on the other line. Yeah. Thank you. Bye.
本想让你们看看在这常见的海狮
We wanted to show you the sea lions that are usually here,
但今天它们去别的地方了
but today they went somewhere else.
还有一只
Not all of them.
我们现在在哪 等等 让我猜猜
So, where are we now? Wait, let me guess.
这片街区
Is this the neighborhood
是拍《我嫁给斧头杀手》的地方吗
where they filmed So I Married an Axe Murderer?
"看那孩子头部的大小"
"Look at the size of that boy's head.
"就像牙签上扎了个橘子"
It's like a... an orange on a toothpick."
不是
N-Not quite.
我想让你
I-I wanted you...
看看这个
to see this.
我们一直还没谈正事
We haven't really mentioned the elephant in the room,
出♥售♥ 拉里·托马斯合伙人地♥产♥
我觉得是时候开始聊聊了
and I think it's time that we at least start talking about it.
我想你
I miss you.
我也想孩子们 我觉得这对我们来说
I miss the kids, and I think, I think that this would be
是最好的
perfect for us.
要买♥♥吗...
To... buy?
只是考虑一下 如果你愿意
To think about, if you're willing.
跟我看下好吗
Can I show you?
来吧
Come on.
楼上有三间卧室 每个都带独♥立♥卫生间
There's three bedrooms upstairs, each with their own bathroom.
别忘了为外祖母准备的
And don't forget the converted ADU
由车♥库♥改造的附楼
off the garage for grandma.
-很高兴见到你 托比 -你好吗 拉里
- Good to see you, Toby. - How are you, Larry?
谢谢你接待我们
Thanks for seeing us.
-这是我妻子 -凯特
- This is my wife. - Kate.
很高兴终于见到你了
So nice to finally meet you.
托比 针对你的问题 我得知房♥主
Toby, in answer to your question, I found out the owners
-五年前翻修了厨房♥和空调系统 -很好
- updated the kitchen and the HVAC five years ago. - Great.
而且他们同意
And they'd be open
把蹦床留给杰克和海莉
to leaving the trampoline for Jack and Hailey.
太棒了
Yes!
-你们可以随意看看 -谢谢
- I'll let you guys explore. - Thank you.
对了 还有蹦床
Oh, yeah, there's a trampoline.
你来过多少次了
How many times have you been here?
几次而已 我常经过这里
Just a couple. I run by here all the time.
我一直很喜欢这幢房♥子
I've always loved this house.
有一天 突然挂上了"出♥售♥"标志
One day, a "For sale" sign went up, and, I don't know,
然后我开始考虑 最大的好处是
it just got me thinking. The great part is that
孩子们的房♥间不会离我们的太远
the kids' rooms aren't too far from what would be our room,
所以我们既能很亲密又不会互相影响
so we'd be close but not right on top of each other.
来 我带你去看
Come on, I want to show you.
拉里 十分感谢 我会打给你 好吗
Larry, thank you so much. I'll call you, okay?
一定会的 那之前别轻举妄动
I will. Don't do anything until I call.
所以 你有什么想法
So... so, what'd you think, huh?
我感觉有点不知所措
I think it's overwhelming.
我理解 我知道感觉有点仓促
I'm... I am sure. I know that, I know that this feels quick,
但别担心 房♥主后天之前
but don't panic, the owners aren't accepting offers
不会开放接单 所以我们有足够的时间
until the day after tomorrow, so we have plenty of time
可以考虑 列个利弊清单
to think about it and put together a pros-and-cons list.
到后天也没有足够时间
The day after tomorrow is not enough time
来做...这么重大的决定
to-to make this... this huge decision.
托比 我们能付得起房♥价吗
I mean, Toby, can we even afford it?
没问题 可以
Yes. We can.
因为我可能已经预获批了一笔贷款
Because I may have already gotten us preapproved for a loan
而且也跟洛杉矶的房♥地♥产♥中介聊过
and talked to a real estate agent back in L.A.
我们的房♥子能卖♥♥多少钱
about what we could get for our house.
托比 我们难道不是
Toby, I thought that we were just, like,
还在考虑搬来旧金山吗
wrapping our heads around the idea of San Francisco, and...
可是现在怎么就开始做决定
and now we're making this big decision
准备出价买♥♥下这套
and putting an offer on a house
-我第一次看的房♥子 -怪我
- that I'm-I'm seeing for the first time? - I know.
抱歉 我只是 我不...
I'm sorry. I just, I-I didn't,
我不想拿着一堆假设跟你聊
I didn't want to present you with hypotheticals.
凯特 相信我 我在这件事上花了很多心思
Kate, trust me, I have put a lot of thought into this.
这里有很美的登山小路
There are these incredible hiking trails
能通向湾区一个超棒的公园
that lead to an awesome park right on the Bay.
我们离机场很近 回洛杉矶也很方便
We're near the airport for easy trips back to L.A.
凯特
Kate...
我们能做到
we can do this.
我们可以在这里生活
We can make a life up here,
一起生活
together.
来吧 我带你看看你妈妈和米格尔可以住哪
Come on, let me show you where your mom and Miguel can stay.
来吧 你一定会喜欢的
Come on. You're gonna love it.
凯特宝贝 你准备好潜下去了吗
Okay, Katie girl. You ready to get your face in the water, huh?
来吧 来吧 我们一起来 我们一起
Come on, come on. Let's do it together, let's do it together.
-我们一起来 -不不不 不要
- We'll do it together. - No, no, no, no, no!
好吧 好吧 那不如...
Okay, okay, how about, uh...
那不如换个新方法 好吗
How about a new tactic, okay?
不如...不如我们躺在水上 好吗
How about... how about we float on your back? Okay?
我会扶着你 那样你就不会沉下去了 好吗
I'll be right here so that you don't go under, okay?
好了 松手吧 松手吧
All right, here, just let go, just let go.
好了
Okay, so...
你现在处境很糟糕
you're in a bad spot,
不过这只是暂时的
but that's just for now.
爸去世还没多久
Dad hasn't been gone that long.
-一切都很奇怪 -是啊
- Everything's weird. - Yeah.
你先别关注那些不好的东西
And maybe instead of focusing on what's not so great,
可以想想你希望会发生的事情
you can focus on what you want to happen next.
比如 你想做什么 你想成为什么
Like, what do you want to do? What do you want to be?
天啊 你们俩 得了吧
God, you guys. Come on.
你们俩都不适合当辅♥导♥员
Guidance counselor's not a good look on either of you.
假如你可以幻想做任何事
If you could dream of doing anything,
你想做什么 什么事都行
what would it be? Anything.
这就是问题所在
That is the problem.
我什么都想不到
I can't think of anything.
好吗 我不像你们
Okay, I'm not like you guys.
你想当演员
You know, you want to be an actor,
你想改变世界
and you want to change the world.
我们都一样大 但你们俩
We're the exact same age, and you guys are
领先我太多了
way ahead of me.
兰德尔 你已经找到了此生挚爱
Randall, you've already met the love of your life.
而凯文
And, Kevin, I mean,
你就领先更多了 你已经毁了一段婚姻
you're so far ahead, you've already ruined one marriage.
我只是...
I just...
当我展望我的未来时
When I look into my future...
我真的
I literally see
什么都看不到
nothing.
没有工作 没有家庭
No job, no family.
什么都没有
Nothing.
没想到在创立网约车公♥司♥的小镇
You know, you wouldn't think it would take this long to get a Lyft
居然还要等这么久才能叫到车
in the town where the company was started.
听我说 抱歉
Hey, listen, I'm sorry
我没给你心理准备就跟你说房♥子的事
that I sprung the house thing on you like that.
我本来是想给你一个大惊喜
I-I meant for it to be a grand gesture,
但我现在觉得这可能是一个大错误
and I think it might have been a grand mistake.
我只是因为你来了 太激动了
I'm just excited for you to be up here.
剧集 | 我们的生活 | 导航列表